Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16768

    Blonde bombshell

    Has anyone seen jasmine the blonde out bwi?. I'm going this weekend. Didn't want to take a hr trip. If it's TGTBT. Any intel would be appreciated. I never see a review on her. And she's probably the best looking blonde on here.

  2. #16767
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but the math doesn't add up to me. +70 coins for an extra 10 mins how sway 🤔.
    Yea, I don't know man. Just repeating what handled texted me. I would never do anything more than 20 min with these CP Latinas anyway.

  3. #16766

    Big Jump!

    That is a big jump from $80 for 20 minutes to $150 for 30 minutes.

    I know of another recently established Latina group that has the same price structure.

    I can't do 20 minutes and have to do HH sessions. But I am normally done by the 20 minute mark of my sessions and like to take my time getting dressed and leaving.

    I'm betting at least 75% of their sessions are 20 minute sessions which is not bad for guys who always do QTRs. They just have to pay about $20 more than what they normally pay for 5 more minutes.

    But I heard they have some pretty nice ladies over there and fortunately they are very near a beltway exit, so that's a plus for you Baltimore guys coming down to visit the DMV.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but the math doesn't add up to me. +70 coins for an extra 10 mins how sway 🤔.

  4. #16765

    College Park Latinas

    Read the f'and forum. Its all right there. Put in work and read. Then go in and report back. I told yall this shit. Was gold and now I'm keeping it to myself.

    I have literally made about 19 visits now at 60. I have a regular that I took a liking to and have seen her like 7 times now.

  5. #16764

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    I don't know but the math doesn't add up to me. +70 coins for an extra 10 mins how sway 🤔.
    Just do 20 min twice for an extra 10 bucks. Do 20 min three times and save 10 bucks!

  6. #16763
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...017/3473405878

    20 min $80,30 min $150,60 min $250. Upgrades available, including Greek. Generally non GFE without upgrade tip.
    I don't know but the math doesn't add up to me. +70 coins for an extra 10 mins how sway 🤔.

  7. #16762
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Any news on her nosy neighbor? I used to dream of Casey at least once a week since she was so close, but haven't been since the one guy said the neighbor was taking pics of peoples cars.
    Just park down the street you should be fine. I think part of the problem is people park right in front and she had everyone entering the gate. But the 2 times I have seen her I have parked down the street and then went to visit.

  8. #16761
    deleted post

  9. #16760

    Casey Pasadena

    Any news on her nosy neighbor? I used to dream of Casey at least once a week since she was so close, but haven't been since the one guy said the neighbor was taking pics of peoples cars.

  10. #16759

    Thalia / CP Columbian

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...017/3473405878

    Probably the hottest CP Latina I've had. Salina (independent) was younger, but this chick's body was solid. Fake tits, great proportion. Fat columbian ass. Super skinny stomach. Fat dick sucking lips.

    She had no makeup when I saw her (definitely prefer that) and she was a smoke show.

    20 min $80,30 min $150,60 min $250. Upgrades available, including Greek. Generally non GFE without upgrade tip.

    Solid acting skills. Zero English. Fun fuck.

  11. #16758

    College Park Latina Best Practice

    College Park Latina Best Practice:

    -Start at Listcrawler main page for Washington DC. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...fcolumbia/dc/1.

    -Change view to small icon view (middle radial button with 4 squares under the blue "post add" button.

    -Keyword search "College Park". Tons of Latinas will all pop up.

    -Pick enticing girl. Once in her add, scroll down past all the pics until the "more pics and reviews" pops up. Click on that.

    -If it has a variety of girls in the extra pics, it's a good sign in this circumstance. Probably obscured faces and the phone number and name written on photo.

    -Click on "Comments" on top right of the page. If there are a ton of comments, that's an even better sign.

    -If you locked all those down, you just drastically increased your chances of nailing an authentic one. At this point, I suspect the majority are authentic that look like that.

    -Obviously disregard any pics that are too good to be true. Same with language too good to be true.

    -text with burner app. You'll likely get pricing and pics of available girls.

    -it's hard to keep responding individually to I'd the location. But it's pretty common sense if you've been in the game for a minute. The roof has a very specific color.

  12. #16757

    Fake ads and lots of catfishing. If anybody can PM #$ College Park Latinas

    I would appreciate it between all the fake ads, and the catfishing, and the ones that are real that only answer back a day or two later. I would rather probably just set something up with College Park Latinas that's going to be a sure thing and keep it moving!

  13. #16756
    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    Agree. Met her last week, and it was just ok. I used to get shower, GFE, video with her for 100, and she was a sex freak at one point, took my condom off and asked me to cum inside LOL. Then her douche bf came back and things turned to shit before she got locked up. Now she is back, but the chemistry is gone, no kissing, no bare anything, no pics, has a nasty attitude and constantly trying to cut the date short. Maybe her deadbeat boyfriend is out of jail and doing management for her again.
    The Former BF / Handler is doing a very Long decade of vacation time.

  14. #16755

    College park Latina's

    Are the college park girls still in service, if so can someone PM me their number, please?

  15. #16754

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I met up with diamond last week at a hotel in Arundel Mills.

    I used the 443 number. I think some of the girls use the phone provided by their dealer. This is why there are pictures of different girls with the same number. I got full service with Greek for 150 beans. She's 50 pounds lighter than the last time I saw her a couple years ago. Definitely hitting the drugs hard again. I didn't get to enjoy my visit because it was rushed. She didn't tell me she had to vacate the room until after we started. Front desk was calling in the middle of my BBBJ. I still managed to get the job done but like I said, didn't get to enjoy. Definitely not on the pretty girl squad either, hence no face pics on her ads LOL.
    Agree. Met her last week, and it was just ok. I used to get shower, GFE, video with her for 100, and she was a sex freak at one point, took my condom off and asked me to cum inside LOL. Then her douche bf came back and things turned to shit before she got locked up. Now she is back, but the chemistry is gone, no kissing, no bare anything, no pics, has a nasty attitude and constantly trying to cut the date short. Maybe her deadbeat boyfriend is out of jail and doing management for her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape