Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 33219
-
03-10-23 11:36 #26244Senior Member

Posts: 325Cop Check
Yeah, for whatever reason (and that reason is probably bad television), some providers have it in their heads that LEOs wouldn't legally be able to send dick pics, or deny that they are a LEOs, or touch them, when they can absolutely, 100% do all of those things. I'm not bitching though, to be honest the "cop check" grope can be kind of a turn on, NGL LOL.
Originally Posted by SteveinCincy
[View Original Post]
That said, and I only bring this up because you are relatively new, that's also true for the converse situation; a LEO posing as a provider can also send you dirty pics (though she probably? Wouldn't send her own nudes), and deny being a LEO; don't get lulled into a false sense of security in those situations.
-
03-10-23 10:26 #26243Senior Member

Posts: 312JoeMan64
If you want Nicki number you need to clear space in your PM to receive reply.
-
03-10-23 09:45 #26242Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29Fine wine
I love your wittiness HB and have missed you. Glad you are back from Fl.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
See you soon xoxo.
-
03-10-23 09:40 #26241Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 29You both are so wonderful
You both are so much fun!
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 09:23 #26240Senior Member

Posts: 451Smash
Yes— was my whole point! Yet, some scammer is using her photos in new ads as recently as today.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 08:39 #26239Senior Member

Posts: 332Brookee
I know you are getting tons of replys on Brookee. I sent you a message I am interested as well. Thanks have a good day. Be safe out there Bob as well as everyone else.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:17 #26238Senior Member

Posts: 299Brooke
Hey brother.
I would love to see her. Do you have her latest contact info?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 07:13 #26237Banned asshole

Posts: 704She is 100 percent definitely dead.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
She died of an overdose.
-
03-10-23 07:10 #26236Banned asshole

Posts: 704She died of an overdose.
Originally Posted by cbarton
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 06:44 #26235Senior Member

Posts: 238I only know of 1 well known provider working in Blue Ash and she's very careful. I'm surprised if it's her.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 06:21 #26234Senior Member

Posts: 302Brookee
Brookee did an OC to me once. 5th of whiskey in her bag and all. LOL. I don't drink / smoke and it doesn't bother me, but I didn't like to see her driving away obviously under the influence.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
I'd check her out again if she hasn't changed much in physique.
-
03-10-23 01:50 #26233Senior Member

Posts: 578Taylor Nikole
Exactly 40.
Originally Posted by Goo3215
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 01:03 #26232Senior Member

Posts: 578Blue Ash
For all the talk of Sharonville, I think Blue Ash is more active on enforcement. I know of know stings targeting mongers that they've done though.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 22:01 #26231Senior Member

Posts: 353Kandee
Finally hooked up with kindle again, she is tuff to get a hold of but well worth the time.
Upscale north hotel 4.
-
03-09-23 21:58 #26230Senior Member

Posts: 353Pm sent.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Your inbox is going to overload.










Reply With Quote





