Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 582 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5963

    Electric Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Average9  [View Original Post]
    Electric Blue Raided!
    What is the electric blue? Isn't that a club up north from NH? Southington?

  2. #5962

    Be careful

    Electric Blue Raided!

  3. #5961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DirBender  [View Original Post]
    Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003
    The metric measurements say scam to me.

  4. #5960

    Love Regulars

    Any Info on this provider? Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/532474905003

  5. #5959
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Donny. Can you comment on her performance dfk, enthusiasm, cooperativeness? Also, is the any evidence of needle / iv drug use? Are those pics her and are they current?

    She's intriguing, for sure. Thanks.

    Barnes.
    Refer to my post further down to the one you responded #5445.

    Honestly it was dark this time for cardate, but don't remember marks last time I saw her last year.

  6. #5958

    East Haven

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I have had a hard time in the past getting her. If you want quick response try just asking avail cardate now. I seemed to get a quick response that way otherwise crickets. If you can get her to a hotel. Much better time. Other than it being a cardate she is probably one of the beat talent in the area as far as looks and age.

    Youll get her other number once you see her once. Not saying the tesponse is any quicker but better chances bc she knows shes seen you.
    Hey Donny. Can you comment on her performance —dfk, enthusiasm, cooperativeness? Also, is the any evidence of needle / iv drug use? Are those pics her and are they current?

    She's intriguing, for sure. Thanks.

    Barnes.

  7. #5957

    Lilg

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.

    Maybe some day.
    She's legit. I have had a hard time in the past getting her. If you want quick response try just asking avail cardate now. I seemed to get a quick response that way otherwise crickets. If you can get her to a hotel. Much better time. Other than it being a cardate she is probably one of the beat talent in the area as far as looks and age.

    You’ll get her other number once you see her once. Not saying the tesponse is any quicker but better chances bc she knows she’s seen you.

  8. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849
    Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.

    Maybe some day.

  9. #5955

    Little g? Feedback?

    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849

  10. #5954

    Emma in Milford

    Saw Emma in Milford, same girl in the pictures but they are old. She packed on quite a few pounds. Service was trash. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...0/630616042509

  11. #5953
    Tried a few times to reach her, but never heard back. She has a few different ads that she posts.

  12. #5952
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Little G (or lilg for search purposes).

    She has run ads for maybe a year off and on in Branford and primarily in East Haven. I saw her last year and then again recently.

    She's a pretty hott girl. Open menu and decent BBBJ. Downside she only does cardates and can be difficult to get a hold of even when you get her other number. Demons yes, but she is still good as of now. Somewhat of a clock watcher, but she doesn't start the time till you're situated. If you can get her too a nearby motel, it would likely be an even better time. I'm always sketched by cardates. She was probably my only cardate the last couple years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/193568228663
    Tried replying to your message and says inbox is full.

  13. #5951

    Juicy Take Over

    Searched the thread didn't find anything. Has anyone had experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/140008845346
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xxxxxx.jpeg‎  

  14. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/yes-im-the-b

    She's been posting lately a lot any info on this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/893167493347

  15. #5949

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how far back you are referring but this was second time in the last few months and pretty much the same for me from the first time in terms of looks. Definitely not the most attractive girl, kept a hat on during the session. I didn't ask why. Her bolt-ons are sagging and don't look all that good, and her body tone in general is meh for a fairly young and petite lady; but her pussy, butt hole and her flexibility were all on point. Offered CIM or COF but I blew in the bag while in her ass.
    Saw her recently. Pics are on the older side. Wore a hat / shower cap. Something not right, maybe sick? BBJ ok not great, covered doggy popped in bag. I didn't want to try anal, and was out of there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape