Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 583 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5956
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeeted  [View Original Post]
    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849
    Same. Just seems a little TGTBT. Would prefer to get her to an outcall.

    Maybe some day.

  2. #5955

    Little g? Feedback?

    Ok. I've been in contact with her on and off and haven't pulled the trigger yet. Something just seems like I shouldn't. But I want to. Grrr.

    I've read a few ok reviews here but something is telling me I should ask and then listen to the DMs instead of the public reviews. Who's got the scoop on little g in EH?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/510614560849

  3. #5954

    Emma in Milford

    Saw Emma in Milford, same girl in the pictures but they are old. She packed on quite a few pounds. Service was trash. Won't repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...0/630616042509

  4. #5953
    Tried a few times to reach her, but never heard back. She has a few different ads that she posts.

  5. #5952
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Little G (or lilg for search purposes).

    She has run ads for maybe a year off and on in Branford and primarily in East Haven. I saw her last year and then again recently.

    She's a pretty hott girl. Open menu and decent BBBJ. Downside she only does cardates and can be difficult to get a hold of even when you get her other number. Demons yes, but she is still good as of now. Somewhat of a clock watcher, but she doesn't start the time till you're situated. If you can get her too a nearby motel, it would likely be an even better time. I'm always sketched by cardates. She was probably my only cardate the last couple years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/193568228663
    Tried replying to your message and says inbox is full.

  6. #5951

    Juicy Take Over

    Searched the thread didn't find anything. Has anyone had experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/140008845346
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xxxxxx.jpeg‎  

  7. #5950
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/yes-im-the-b

    She's been posting lately a lot any info on this one?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/893167493347

  8. #5949

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how far back you are referring but this was second time in the last few months and pretty much the same for me from the first time in terms of looks. Definitely not the most attractive girl, kept a hat on during the session. I didn't ask why. Her bolt-ons are sagging and don't look all that good, and her body tone in general is meh for a fairly young and petite lady; but her pussy, butt hole and her flexibility were all on point. Offered CIM or COF but I blew in the bag while in her ass.
    Saw her recently. Pics are on the older side. Wore a hat / shower cap. Something not right, maybe sick? BBJ ok not great, covered doggy popped in bag. I didn't want to try anal, and was out of there.

  9. #5948

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...n/yes-im-the-b

    She's been posting lately a lot any info on this one?

  10. #5947
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl a few times. She's rebranded her name and started using fake pics to disguise herself. Not sure exactly why and doesn't explain.

    I've had no issues with her. She's a sweet girl and aims to please. No signs of demons. Wide open menu and at a decent hotel in each time I've seen her. Has been around north haven, Branford, Nee London, and Shelton. Has eczema (not contagious) but seems under control (only a bit on her ass cheek now) compared to my first visit with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...7/665933241335

    First 3 attached pics are her. The last 2 are not her, but she uses in her ads now.
    Think this one was involved with a recent bust in Shelton. Most likely trying to lay low and using fake pics instead.

  11. #5946

    Chelsea

    Saw this girl a few times. She's rebranded her name and started using fake pics to disguise herself. Not sure exactly why and doesn't explain.

    I've had no issues with her. She's a sweet girl and aims to please. No signs of demons. Wide open menu and at a decent hotel in each time I've seen her. Has been around north haven, Branford, Nee London, and Shelton. Has eczema (not contagious) but seems under control (only a bit on her ass cheek now) compared to my first visit with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...7/665933241335

    First 3 attached pics are her. The last 2 are not her, but she uses in her ads now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 560A0B46-96A7-44EC-B2E8-5230DDED56C1.jpg‎   BDEFF27F-91B1-4D25-9248-AADA9EBECE0E.jpeg‎   BCC6EE84-E837-4ABC-B816-C2626877050C.jpeg‎   516084F7-9811-4E6E-8242-135518C439BD.jpg‎   111976D6-FC4B-4EA4-883B-B9D5368B7295.jpg‎  


  12. #5945

    Little G

    Little G (or lilg for search purposes).

    She has run ads for maybe a year off and on in Branford and primarily in East Haven. I saw her last year and then again recently.

    She's a pretty hott girl. Open menu and decent BBBJ. Downside she only does cardates and can be difficult to get a hold of even when you get her other number. Demons yes, but she is still good as of now. Somewhat of a clock watcher, but she doesn't start the time till you're situated. If you can get her too a nearby motel, it would likely be an even better time. I'm always sketched by cardates. She was probably my only cardate the last couple years.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/193568228663
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B0649380-B371-48DD-BFC4-6A1BEF6E9811.jpg‎   E3B8BA15-0A16-40D2-ABAB-5A8C3B46D392.jpg‎   F3045F50-814E-4039-8355-827237D87EC5.jpg‎  

  13. #5944
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how far back you are referring but this was second time in the last few months and pretty much the same for me from the first time in terms of looks. Definitely not the most attractive girl, kept a hat on during the session. I didn't ask why. Her bolt-ons are sagging and don't look all that good, and her body tone in general is meh for a fairly young and petite lady; but her pussy, butt hole and her flexibility were all on point. Offered CIM or COF but I blew in the bag while in her ass.
    Been a while for me. The review is prob here somewhere.

  14. #5943

    Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    How is she looking these days. She is a trooper when it comes to Greek but last time I visited was a while ago and she was looking worse for wear and from some previous comments she might be getting worse.

    Had been on the fence with visiting her again just for her easy comms and good service but worried I'd be walking into something I'd prefer to walk out of.
    Not sure how far back you are referring but this was second time in the last few months and pretty much the same for me from the first time in terms of looks. Definitely not the most attractive girl, kept a hat on during the session. I didn't ask why. Her bolt-ons are sagging and don't look all that good, and her body tone in general is meh for a fairly young and petite lady; but her pussy, butt hole and her flexibility were all on point. Offered CIM or COF but I blew in the bag while in her ass.

  15. #5942
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Was in town and decided to see Marie again. Usual friendly and genuine self, fairly easy set up at drive up motel. Went with the 3 hole special, so-so BBBJ to get going and then covered and pounded her pussy, transitioning to here rear like no other, k9 then mish with her ankles behind her head. She can take it all no problem. Top 3 in Greek all time for me, and will see again when in mood for this fix. 1. 5.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...0/620740878043
    How is she looking these days. She is a trooper when it comes to Greek but last time I visited was a while ago and she was looking worse for wear and from some previous comments she might be getting worse.

    Had been on the fence with visiting her again just for her easy comms and good service but worried I'd be walking into something I'd prefer to walk out of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape