Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 526 of 3967 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 1026 1526 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 59503
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #51628
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekoiak  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys, I have been here a month and I can honestly say, you guys win on Parlors. SEA and Federal Way have plenty of FS places but here the girls aren't guaranteed and they feel a little more attractive. I like ATL for this scene much better overall. I am writing this as I just posted a reply to someone saying the KAAMP is overpriced here.

    Benefits to the KAAMP's like LKATL.net and KBLACKPINK. Blog.
    .
    LKATL KBLACKPINK are agencies and not KAMPs!!

  2. #51627

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    DS Massage Health Hall, 888, Moonlight Massage, Origin Wellness Massage, Sun Spa, Sunshine Massage, Well Being Massage Studio.

  3. #51626
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    She has that smile as if she was saying "Hey I'm back boys. I'll see y'all again."

  4. #51625

    Yes touch

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    So you could look but not touch? Did she indicate such UTC would take a higher donation? What was the damage for just looking?
    She is not familiar with up charging yet so that's another reason I know it wasn't the Original Alice. Honestly I was reaching to pull it out and blew once it popped out. But again she was sitting on the table between my legs and I was trying to reach for them. And she was working it and. And I blew. Nice nipples.

    7 for the house. 6 tip 130 out the door.

  5. #51624

  6. #51623

    Samantha

    Looks like Samantha got busted. I saw your on Gwinnett county crime Facebook page.

  7. #51622

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    It is trivial for LE to walk into an AMP, ask for licenses, and issue citations. They don't do it unless someone pressures them to do it. They know that "trafficking" isn't going on at AMPs. They have better things to do with their time unless their masters are telling them to go make busts.

    Cops are patrons of AMPs with a lot more frequency than most mongers know.
    Yah, agree with this statement. You can tell by the news stories and the locations the busts occur.

  8. #51621

    LE at AMPs

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    I had a conversation with one of Chamblee's finest, and from what they told me they are extremely busy trying to deal with all types of petty crime that goes on in the Buford Highway corridor.
    It is trivial for LE to walk into an AMP, ask for licenses, and issue citations. They don't do it unless someone pressures them to do it. They know that "trafficking" isn't going on at AMPs. They have better things to do with their time unless their masters are telling them to go make busts.

    Cops are patrons of AMPs with a lot more frequency than most mongers know.

  9. #51620
    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    LE wanted to keep public quiet and prefer the incident not to be published on the new so that we as well as the girls won't be alerted so they can clean up more. Few months ago I had to cancel the off site appointment due to being tailed after by an tinted SUV. Be safe!
    Tailed by LE? For the love of god don't they have enough other problems that need to be addressed rather than tail middle age guys going to AMPs? What are they going to do? Run your tag and put surveillance on you? Way to go LE to stop these heinous crimes!! It would seem they are targeting suburban areas that are near businesses that draw complaints (Cobb / Cumberland area & Lawrenceville). AMPs that are near business where mothers take their kids or where there are women. There are just too many to in the metro area and if they happen to use forums for investigating; a lot of reviews as we know are embellished or even sometimes fake. Personally I stay ITP and in areas that are borderline seedy. I also know the Brookhaven city limits has a fairly aggressive PF. That area has been gentrifying for a number of years now. I had a conversation with one of Chamblee's finest, and from what they told me they are extremely busy trying to deal with all types of petty crime that goes on in the Buford Highway corridor.

  10. #51619
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    Yes Alice 2.0 pulled the fun bags out it was a little bit of a struggle because she was trying to stay out of my arm's reach. But then She said oh you want to see. You want to see. And I was like yes I want to see! Lmao then those melons came out.

    They are bigger than Original Alice but Original Alice gives a way better massage.
    So you could look but not touch? Did she indicate such UTC would take a higher donation? What was the damage for just looking?

  11. #51618
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKash  [View Original Post]
    Yes Alice 2.0 pulled the fun bags out it was a little bit of a struggle because she was trying to stay out of my arm's reach. But then She said oh you want to see. You want to see. And I was like yes I want to see! Lmao then those melons came out.

    They are bigger than Original Alice but Original Alice gives a way better massage.
    There always has to be some kind of pro and con with these girls. LOL. OG Alice does give an amazing massage. Imagine a 4 hand massage with these two. #AliceSandwich So much Asian titty it put Minka to shame LOL. I'm sure someone will TOFTT and try it out.

  12. #51617

    Yes Sir

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Did new Alice pull out her fun bags? Hopefully original Alice is on a break or something because it'd be difficult to ask for new Alice when there are 2 of them there and they almost look the same. You can always call Lily and say you want new Alice. Seasoned Li pros will know the difference. Again watch Lily for the bait and switch.
    Yes Alice 2.0 pulled the fun bags out it was a little bit of a struggle because she was trying to stay out of my arm's reach. But then She said oh you want to see. You want to see. And I was like yes I want to see! Lmao then those melons came out.

    They are bigger than Original Alice but Original Alice gives a way better massage.

  13. #51616

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by massageawesome  [View Original Post]
    again watch lily for the bait and switch.
    1000%, lol.

  14. #51615

    Gwinnett Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by BearHunt  [View Original Post]
    Some licensed providers have been arrested for providing sex act to undercover in shop or offsite or being baited!
    Yes, catching a girl soliciting or initiating HJ (or more) is their first arrest. Then they check massage licenses for additional bookings. Same scenario with the recent two Cobb massage shop arrests.

  15. #51614

    KAAMP vs FS CAMP

    Ok guys, I have been here a month and I can honestly say, you guys win on Parlors. SEA and Federal Way have plenty of FS places but here the girls aren't guaranteed and they feel a little more attractive. I like ATL for this scene much better overall. I am writing this as I just posted a reply to someone saying the KAAMP is overpriced here.

    Benefits to the KAAMP's like LKATL.net and KBLACKPINK. Blog.

    1. Consistency. Even your worst experience is probably going to be a High end B squad girl.

    2. Safety. You never have another Monger talking to the girl next to you trying to be her best friend and these places screen heavily so you are MUCH less likely to encounter LE.

    3. Options. Nowadays 70% of the girls offer BBFS / MSOG / and maybe 10% offer greek.

    4. Looks. These girls are seriously amazing! I can name a few that would be able to be B list celebrities on looks alone and probably all could do modeling. RAVI and Diana right now are both amazing. RAVI at kblackpink. Blog is the 100% real thing and Diana is a second bet option that you would not regret.

    Drawbacks to KAAMPS.

    1. Cost. Standard is $$ 5 and options go up from that.

    2. Screening. You have to be willing to pony up for a legit screening and some people are paranoid about that.

    3. Scheduling. Many times if the girl is popular you can't get an immediate appt. You need to schedule out up to 48 hours.

    I know myself and while you can get away cheaply at massage parlors after building up a relationship (3-5 massages then it still should be around $. 8 to $$. 7 OTD depending on the girl), the consistency isn't there. If I am going everyweek then maybe Massage is better cause I can build up the relationship (Kelly is one I have).

    Benefits of CAMP.

    1. Cost. Normally costs about $ to $. 5 less.

    2. Options. There are literally dozens of CAMPS between downtown ATL and Lake Lanier with Roswell and Norcross being hotspots it seems.

    3. Longevity. When you build a relationship the girls stick around for a few months at least.

    Drawbacks of CAMP.

    1. Variety. Most of the girls are 35 to 50 and rate only a 5 to 7 compared to the Kgirls.

    2. Time. To get to the good girls depending on your area you have to travel pretty far as some of these places are not centrally located at all!

    3. Jealousy. I have to say it, most of the girls back off if you start seeing multiple girls in the same agency.

    4. Cleanliness. I have seen some of these girls finish with 1 client and immediately go to another without even washing their hands much less their bodies.

    5. Experience. These places aren't meant to have a great experience, they are meant to get you off and out the door. You should expect to be rushed.

    Please add on thoughts to this as I have only been in the Parlor scene more recently and maybe I am missing something. In the meantime I am going to see Ravi weekly until she leaves because I can't imagine finding a girl like her at a parlor (though if she was cheaper it would be 2 x per week: D).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape