Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6428
-
03-10-23 21:48 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 701Of course it doesn't make sense. Let's not feed the two-post trolls.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 11:07 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 322Most dudes on here are older, and mostly non-Asian, so they tend to assume women younger than they are, are even younger than the reality, and also tend to see most Asian women as younger than the reality. So then younger azn guys come in here and are like, WTF are these dudes smoking?
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 00:04 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 344I know not everyone is good at judging age, but she is definitely not early 20's LOL. Over 30 for sure.
Originally Posted by DateTime2
[View Original Post]
I talk to girls at the gym that are 20-25 (im a young guy myself) so I can judge pretty well, when I saw Nelly she was at least 7-8 years older than me
-
03-09-23 22:36 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 153Makes perfect sense to me. If you were let off the hook for a crime would you press your luck by contacting the agency and tipping them off? That's called obstruction and it's very serious. I'm sure the investigators that let the ones go reminded them of that.
Originally Posted by OCpyro
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 20:22 #3949Regular Member

Posts: 12Tustin location
So what's the verdict on Tustin location? Kind of concerned now.
-
03-09-23 18:24 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 34Hya
Had a great session with Nelly (ca-kdolls). She's young, like early 20's. Really cute face and soft smooth skin. Friendly attitude and awesome performance. She's thin and has a tiny frame. Be gentle with her and you'll have a good time.
-
03-09-23 17:40 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 29This is funny
I understand that you are the same person.
Originally Posted by Jedi123
[View Original Post]
I never posted on this forum.
Never happened in Tustin not before.
-
03-09-23 17:22 #3946Senior Member

Posts: 450That doesn't make any sense. So, no one who got busted told anyone? They just let their guys continue to do pickups? I guess it's possible. There are at least four different agencies operating over there.
Originally Posted by Jedi123
[View Original Post]
Side note: A well known OC provider told me one of her clients is a Costa Mesa L. E. O.
-
03-09-23 14:23 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 44So MKC could be compromised? I was planning on seeing one of their girls this weekend but now I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by Jedi123
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 07:43 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 101Olive at LAkangels
Sorry don't have time for full review.
Saw Olive, Older girl, still bangin body and pretty face with the best DD boobs I seen on a 5. 2 girl. Pics are her body with a glammed face. Full playful GFE service delivered with a smile, very clean very safe. Experienced with good skills. I would repeat for the boobs, they are just fantastic.
-
03-08-23 23:10 #3943Regular Member

Posts: 2Tustin got busted awhile back and the police let the orgs continue to work under surveillance so they could catch the guys who made the pick ups and go up the ladder.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
They let most go except for 4 who were there repeatedly under their surveillance.
This might be the same situation?
-
03-08-23 22:22 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 245Was there today and paranoid because there were cop cars around. All clear though and went off without a drama. Then I got to thinking. As long as you keep very ambiguous why you are there and don't mention money for anything. Or even pull out a wallet to ask how much everything should be fine. Personally, I never talk to the booker using any reference to dollars whatsoever or acts in detail nor do I flash any kind of money when doing the transaction. It's already pre-done envelope hidden away.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 16:25 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 106Venus
These are pics of Venus. One of my ATF. Going to have to check out.
Originally Posted by TheMan567
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 09:24 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 187Everything is ok
I text my regular girl yesterday about any trouble going on and she said NO, everything is normal. Take it for what's it's worth. I'm going in today for a session.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 00:37 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 7266All the Tustin locations are up and running currently.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





