Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 6417
-
03-08-23 22:22 #3942Senior Member

Posts: 245Was there today and paranoid because there were cop cars around. All clear though and went off without a drama. Then I got to thinking. As long as you keep very ambiguous why you are there and don't mention money for anything. Or even pull out a wallet to ask how much everything should be fine. Personally, I never talk to the booker using any reference to dollars whatsoever or acts in detail nor do I flash any kind of money when doing the transaction. It's already pre-done envelope hidden away.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 16:25 #3941Senior Member

Posts: 106Venus
These are pics of Venus. One of my ATF. Going to have to check out.
Originally Posted by TheMan567
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 09:24 #3940Senior Member

Posts: 188Everything is ok
I text my regular girl yesterday about any trouble going on and she said NO, everything is normal. Take it for what's it's worth. I'm going in today for a session.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 00:37 #3939Senior Member

Posts: 7266All the Tustin locations are up and running currently.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 21:17 #3938Senior Member

Posts: 212AMI fluff review on cakd
Here is good example of fluff review:
Ami was a great match to play with, she has a pleasing demeanor and wants to make you very happy. The date was fun and relaxing, all her sweet attention was on me and what I craved the most. She is eager to please and show a good time.
Such bullshit wastes time and money.
-
03-07-23 21:09 #3937Senior Member

Posts: 26Mykupcake Angel
Could Angel be a rebrand? Not sure if I am correct but I think she is Venus from MKC. Looks familiar. Been a while since I've seen her.
-
03-07-23 16:30 #3936Senior Member

Posts: 212Julie cakd
There are suddenly a few reviews of Julie on the cakd site. I can usually sort out the BS reviews from the informative one's, guys need to not be afraid to use acronyms BBBJCIM, dfk, daty, etc, along with some useable info instead of all the fluff. IDK, but I'm calling bullshit. We'll see if she sticks around. Has anyone toftt?
Originally Posted by SomeoneOC
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:24 #3935Senior Member

Posts: 64I've frequent the area and like others haven't heard anything. Indeed keep your eyes peeled and if anything looks sus don't go.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 22:25 #3934Senior Member

Posts: 188Really!
That's what you're going to leave us with? I was in Tustin yesterday and everything seemed normal. Please follow up.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:41 #3933Senior Member

Posts: 139Keep us up to date if possible. I was just at the tustin location recently. So that's concerning. I don't book through MKC though.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 16:58 #3932Senior Member

Posts: 450The only way that happens is if the agency or the room itself is compromised. I haven't used them since their last price hike, but let us know more ASAP.
Originally Posted by TanTannoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:03 #3931Regular Member

Posts: 12Be cautious booking with MKC and other OC Orgs
My buddy moved to OC from Bay about half a year ago so I gave him some list of agencies such as SAG, MKC, Orangecuties (prinecessgarden), SG, LAK back then. He's been booking frequently and we have been constantly sharing info of the girls we seen. I received a call from him yesterday and was told he booked with MKC and got busted in Tustin location. He did not wanted to go into details by call so going to hear the details when meeting him sometime next weekend but just ahead up to my bros. I texted MKC booker about it and got a reply nothing happened but I don't buy that bs and going to stay low for awhile.
-
03-05-23 18:44 #3930Senior Member

Posts: 468Still there? - Main & Jamboree would be an awsome lunch break for me?
Originally Posted by GoKipper
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:37 #3929Senior Member

Posts: 170TER reviews for Julie
Two Asian Julie's based in Dallas show up on TER. They have a total of 10 reviews combined. Doesn't match the "highly reviewed" description mentioned on CAKD site.
Originally Posted by Pand25
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:34 #3928Senior Member

Posts: 170Feedback to the booker
I just told the booker today that I am not seeing the girls as often due to increased prices. Told them to pass along the feedback with their boss, they said they will.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
Not sure if it's going to make any difference, but at least it's good to let them know that they might be losing business due to increased prices.












Reply With Quote




