Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,881 to 8,895 of 37335
-
03-09-23 11:47 #28455Senior Member

Posts: 187Star
Seems like a nice girl, but she flaked out on me multiple times and I gave up. I think I had read similar reviews.
Originally Posted by QuriousJoe77
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 10:33 #28454Senior Member

Posts: 155
-
03-09-23 09:19 #28453Senior Member

Posts: 171Columbia
Slightly off topic but I'm interested in your Intel on Columbia?
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 08:26 #28452Senior Member

Posts: 46Link?
Sounds great, got a link to share?
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 08:07 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 1449Link? Name?
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 06:25 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 221Name or link
No name or link for two of your reviews.
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 06:21 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 96Must have been. Too bad though, that's really close to where I live. Super easy to pop in.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 00:59 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 99You have a link?
Originally Posted by Chimmysan
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 00:57 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 99Have an ingo on the friend.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 23:09 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 208I don't think so because the lady I seen didn't look like her either. Maybe they were running a ***** house LOL.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 21:23 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 371Depends on what you are looking for. Personally I have never had an issue with Staxx, but I also think she plays favorites. Pickings are slim compared to a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 20:14 #28444Regular Member

Posts: 22Star
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/154763540656
-
03-08-23 19:56 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 102Who's the girl to see now days. Not Staxx. ??
I'm only in town for a few more weeks.
Tried to see Staxx. Ghosted me on the first attempt.
Second time she says "I'm available anytime". I say. "45 min" which is 12:45 pm. She comes back and says "how about 1 o'clock". I say "OK".
I pull in at 1 o'clock, I have a text from her at 12:50 asking if I'm still coming. I did not answer because I was in traffic. At 12:52 she says "canceling".
After a few text messages I find out she went to the 7-11.
So 8 minutes before our appointment she decides to take a walk to the store and shits on the visit. I'm a 40 minute drive one way. After I tell her I've left (20 minutes later with no response) she says "I was going to cut the donation in half" what a bunch of bullshit.
Any recommendations for a solid provider?
-
03-08-23 19:53 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 96MayMan,
Was it the lady that got pinched? I visited a woman off 301 but not her. She looks beat up.
-
03-08-23 19:45 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 101Absolutely a real one.
Amazing breasts. Super pretty smile, smelled incredible. CBJ, cfs, allowed no Daty. Very sensual and affectionate. Absolutely sank into her during missionary, backshots were ok. Not much ass but her tits are exceptional. Does not like any type of negotiating. When I saw her the second time was complaining about how she hates that people try to negotiate. Paid 200 for the half. Absolutely no regrets.










Reply With Quote





