Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 41288
-
03-08-23 18:48 #29963Senior Member

Posts: 128I know she was desperate for a ride back to her hotel the other day. At least that's what her ad said. At the same time, she could only do a car date. That seemed like it was going to be a headache, so I didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by VladVonK
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 18:42 #29962Senior Member

Posts: 128Kay
I don't know that I've seen this one post before. Anyone recognize her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336591168724.
-
03-08-23 18:34 #29961Senior Member

Posts: 69Kaykay
She may be in Texas, according to her Tryst ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404.
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
Never got to see her though. Atm, I can't really recommend anyone.
-
03-08-23 17:20 #29960Senior Member

Posts: 90Screening
What was her process?
Originally Posted by CookieDuster64
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:09 #29959Senior Member

Posts: 534Dammmmmm
Why do these chics continue with the fuckery! I definitely was going to pack her stinker.
Originally Posted by Blazzer
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 15:32 #29958Senior Member

Posts: 129Any word how she is?
-
03-08-23 14:44 #29957Senior Member

Posts: 30Traveling Latinas
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2657552
Try to set up whit this lady yesterday for this morning all when good until this morning got a call from her handler say I own him 200 for the time she took setting up the appointment next I got a txt asking for 8000 or all my family is on danger, what a fucking B's stay safe.
-
03-08-23 14:38 #29956Senior Member

Posts: 1062Working link
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/x2-tuesday/48626543
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
She deleted her original link, but we got extras.
-
03-08-23 13:12 #29955Senior Member

Posts: 250I had a great dream with her this morning
The dream started with a decent BBBJ and we went to k9. The view from the back was amazing. I exploded in the hat and went home. She has a nice body and looks like her pictures. The stereotypes about nurses being ****** continues LOL. I didn't know she was a former nurse.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 10:53 #29954Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Pic
Those are from a January ad, there are current pictures on new ad. She knows her angles for sure, like most.
Originally Posted by JaxGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 09:57 #29953Regular Member

Posts: 10As posted before.
Long time reader. Finally got an account. Looking for some PM's if possible.
Trying to find someone for a monthly outcall lunch date.
If you have someone you recommend please reach out.
I was posting under another account. That I forgot the PW on and apparently gmail is blocking this site.
-
03-08-23 09:51 #29952Senior Member

Posts: 50Karma
My typo. She goes by Karma.
Originally Posted by Mkhnee
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/490780519453
-
03-08-23 07:19 #29951Regular Member

Posts: 7Mayport Asian
Anybody test drive this Asian one at the beach? Looks to good to be true. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/700963707155.
-
03-08-23 07:09 #29950Senior Member

Posts: 225My Thought's As well
Hi Guy's, Well, I have lived in Jacksonville longer than I care to say. Well, I have kids in there twenty's. One Thing I learned having been in the hobby and living in Florida This long (Is It Rain's unexpectedly) a lot of the time. So, always bring a rain coat to use as the need arises.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
The life you save may not be just your own! Lighting does strike and we don't know where!
Be Safe.
-
03-08-23 07:01 #29949Senior Member

Posts: 31Interested
Also interested in this one as well. Has anyone seen her before it's too late?
Originally Posted by YupitsMe3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





