Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 1755 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29977

    2nd time meeting Philly chick

    I had a dream I met the Philly chick again. The visit started with a decent BBBJ and after that we went to k9. I opted to hit it with no rubber. I'm not a BBFS guy usually but, she looks better than 70 to 80 percent of the providers on stg. She has her tunes tide so I exploded inside her. The damage was 80 sonic rings. For all you mongers who love daty, please stop doing that LOL. These providers are not your wife or your girlfriend. 40 minutes after out visit, I get a text from her that another monger came through and was eating her out, after I came inside her. Daty guys please stop. These girls are seeing a multiple guys daily, don't put your mouth around that disaster area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/032848264099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtaymzgznmvmzguwztqxmwrkowm1yjy4ngy1mwi4nwzjodrkndg.jpg.jpg‎   tntq2odkynzu3zgi3mmi2zdrmnji0ytvhztuwn2viy2i5nta2zmu.jpg.jpeg‎  

  2. #29976
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    She was a UTR of mine (and probably a few others I imagine). For the last couple of months her situation pushed her and her mom back to the hotels. She has a cute bod and never had an issue with her other than occasional bad comms and having to schedule around her moms work hours. Although I'm noticing the demons starting to creep back in, in the form of leg bruises, etc. So the fact that she posted an ad at all makes me think she is on a bit of a decline.
    Thanks, I may still consider her for this weekend. I've also been eyeing either Natalie or Maya. In fact, I tried setting something up with the latter but never got a response to my initial text.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/115599509114

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/232622514586

  3. #29975

  4. #29974

    Not available

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I had a short conversation with her maybe 2 weeks ago at one of the youngerman gas stations. She didn't know I knew who she was but she seemed to have the shakes kinda bad at the time. She didn't beg for money or try to hard to pull my attention. She made two clear opportunities for me to talk but the shakes were in sight and while she was trying to be cool, I'm just a little more careful than that.
    I asked if she was available, then quickly got a reply saying; "she's in jail". Soooo.

  5. #29973
    I had a short conversation with her maybe 2 weeks ago at one of the youngerman gas stations. She didn't know I knew who she was but she seemed to have the shakes kinda bad at the time. She didn't beg for money or try to hard to pull my attention. She made two clear opportunities for me to talk but the shakes were in sight and while she was trying to be cool, I'm just a little more careful than that.

  6. #29972
    Quote Originally Posted by DuvalLife  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this so many times. Next they will say they are part of a cartel and send really graphic photos. Ignore and move on. This is why I Only use a random phone number from an app, not that I believe the threats, but it just makes things easier.
    I know that's why burn phones are made for.

  7. #29971

    Kay. Is allright

    She was a UTR of mine (and probably a few others I imagine). For the last couple of months her situation pushed her and her mom back to the hotels. She has a cute bod and never had an issue with her other than occasional bad comms and having to schedule around her moms work hours. Although I'm noticing the demons starting to creep back in, in the form of leg bruises, etc. So the fact that she posted an ad at all makes me think she is on a bit of a decline.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    I don't know that I've seen this one post before. Anyone recognize her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336591168724.

  8. #29970

    Common scam

    I've seen this so many times. Next they will say they are part of a cartel and send really graphic photos. Ignore and move on. This is why I Only use a random phone number from an app, not that I believe the threats, but it just makes things easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mexican064  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2657552

    Try to set up whit this lady yesterday for this morning all when good until this morning got a call from her handler say I own him 200 for the time she took setting up the appointment next I got a txt asking for 8000 or all my family is on danger, what a fucking B's stay safe.

  9. #29969

    Be cautious

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0730  [View Original Post]
    I know she was desperate for a ride back to her hotel the other day. At least that's what her ad said. At the same time, she could only do a car date. That seemed like it was going to be a headache, so I didn't pull the trigger.
    Wanted to meet at circle K by Youngerman. Scoped it out and she was wearing an ankle monitor, asked where I was she needed to put her bag in my car. Once she gave up on me, a seedy looking African American man talks to her and she gets in his car. After leaving, she reveals she didn't have a room and was planning to use the Mario coins to get the room she told me she had. Most likely was going to pull a scam to get a room. Proceed with caution.

  10. #29968
    I know she was desperate for a ride back to her hotel the other day. At least that's what her ad said. At the same time, she could only do a car date. That seemed like it was going to be a headache, so I didn't pull the trigger.

  11. #29967

    Kay

    I don't know that I've seen this one post before. Anyone recognize her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/336591168724.

  12. #29966

    Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by BenHenderson  [View Original Post]
    I'm doing a 6 location business trip throughout Florida.

    The first stop is Jacksonville I've been looking at companions and came across this one.

    https://elpinky.com/united-states/fl...21-127181.html

    If anyone has dealt with her in the past please share your experiences or if you have any recommendations please share.
    She may be in Texas, according to her Tryst ad: https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404.

    Never got to see her though. Atm, I can't really recommend anyone.

  13. #29965

    Screening

    What was her process?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieDuster64  [View Original Post]
    I texted in the afternoon and was able to meet up same night.

  14. #29964

    Dammmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Will get you robbed, she also is thick all over. Would definitely not try her. DB walks in room as she walks out, while you are in your underwear. Also known as Rhonda. Thought she was banned by stg.
    Why do these chics continue with the fuckery! I definitely was going to pack her stinker.

  15. #29963

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape