Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11224
-
03-12-23 21:28 #7474Senior Member

Posts: 5603Don't you just love the ones that view you, favorite you and message you?
-
03-10-23 20:50 #7473Senior Member

Posts: 70I like how you handled that. It seems we both do what works best for ourselves.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:32 #7472Senior Member

Posts: 5603I had a scammer today. Just blocked her as soon as I realized she was FOS.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 16:28 #7471Senior Member

Posts: 70They aren't pressing my buttons. I'm just having some fun with the scammers is all. A few texts during my work day is all the time it takes.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-23 02:08 #7470Senior Member

Posts: 5603Wouldn't your time be better spent looking for some good pussy? Never let any girl press your buttons. For me anything that isn't getting me closer to cash, pussy, a great meal or enriching my mind just isn't worth my time.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 20:12 #7469Senior Member

Posts: 3338If you want to entice a girl, here is a way to do it with less risk of $ and zero risk of exposure, such as via CashApp. Just get a gift card of some sort and take a photo of it w / your burner phone. A $20 Starbucks card 'proves' you are real as much as $50. If this isn't something she will agree to, it shows she is a scammer not a serious SB.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-23 19:29 #7468Senior Member

Posts: 300I appreciate the feedback. But let me address your approach.
Originally Posted by Boobman76
[View Original Post]
I don't think it's a good idea. Not for moral reasons, but purely strategic and logistical ones. Seeking is kind of the only game in town. There are other sites, but they are the poor man's version. Everything I have read about the site suggests that they play the roles of Judge, jury, and executioner clumsily and hastily. They cancel quickly, with limited info, and it's up to you to appeal. I've seen a response to an appeal letter posted by some guy, I think here, that says our decision is final, and we will not respond to any more emails. Done.
It's really in your best interest to part ways cordially when things don't work. You don't know these girls. You don't know that they're not going to email seeking some complaint. Because they are wired wrong and are vengeful people. It's just not worth it.
I did text that 18 year old by the way. I very nicely explained that I'm sure she's a wonderful person and I appreciate the discussion so far, but I'm just not comfortable sending cash to somebody I have not met, and I wish her all the best luck. I stand behind this approach.
-
03-09-23 17:20 #7467Senior Member

Posts: 70I do the same thing and try to have fun with it. I'll tell them I sent it, and they get so excited. They'll text back maybe 10 minutes later asking if I sent it, and I'll pretend like I forgot, but 'promise' to send it right now, or fake like I did send it but sent it to the wrong person, oh no! I never send anything of course. I just stall, drag it out, delay, and lie to them when it comes to sending money.
Originally Posted by KathmanDouche
[View Original Post]
I also block their profile before leading them on so that they don't report my profile out of revenge.
-
03-08-23 22:19 #7466Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah. That sounds right. This just can't be real. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 21:51 #7465Senior Member

Posts: 5603Once every year or two I send some girl 50 just to re-remind myself that it's always a scam, and it always is.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 20:34 #7464Senior Member

Posts: 300Re: the scam
Thank you for knocking some sense into me. Point taken. I just hit the abort button on that.
-
03-08-23 19:05 #7463Senior Member

Posts: 66Trust your instincts
Jerk off then think about it again. Never send any money. It is a scam. Requires only messaging back and forth on their end to get money. I like to fuck with them and ask a bunch of questions to drag them along and promise to send money and then keep dragging it on. If they are ripping people off, the least you can do is waste their time.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:55 #7462Senior Member

Posts: 340I'm going to' roll my eyes until they hit all 7's
If you have to ask, then it's a scam.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
You will send her 'just' $50. No harm no foul if you lose that insignificant amount. And then she will move on to the next sappy guy, with the same sappy story. And before you know it, the simp army will have paid his / her rent for the month.
Please don't fall for this. Please!
-
03-08-23 16:56 #7461Senior Member

Posts: 300A scam?
Have to ask a question and I can't believe I'm going to ask it.
Working on a cute 18 in LA. Girl says she's gotten burned before by showing up to a date and a guy not paying. So to make sure there's at least some money changing hands, she insists on sending cash via Cash app in exchange for photos and then wiling to meet.
This is obviously against my better judgment. I know the obvious answer is to not send anything before meeting. But it's only 50 bucks. My bigger concern is whether this is a front for some sort of insidious scam. Like this is the first part of a catphishing or something. I can lose the 50 bucks. But I don't want to end up on a newspaper.
Anyone know?
-
03-08-23 02:02 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 369You don't have to register it. The only reason to do that is to reload which I never do. The website explains the benefits of reloading but it also says the card is ready to use soon as it's activated at purchase.
Originally Posted by Gto007
[View Original Post]














Reply With Quote





