Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 11028
-
03-04-23 23:44 #9483Senior Member

Posts: 114Did she have teeth?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 18:09 #9482Senior Member

Posts: 362Shame.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
Her real name was Deleted by Admin and she died a couple of weeks ago. She was a nice lady, and this is the common and unfortunate end to this lifestyle.
-
03-04-23 04:40 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 784I heard from a girl at nms that sunny passed away from a drug overdose.
This always happens to innocent people.
-
03-03-23 19:25 #9480Banned Member

Posts: 4940 max only fellas please stop overpaying these street cretins.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 13:59 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 3853Upcharge?
I saw her this AM around 5:30. Seen her several times already, short BBW, blonde hair, stays near BMC. Usually 60 for BBFSCIP. Nice woman and no drama. Clean and accommodating. Picked her up and complaint that no one picked her up all night / morning, which I call BS. But, anyways. Get to our spot and I said my customary rate, which is always the same with her and she sarcastically said 150. I stared at her for a good 10-seconds without saying anything and finally, she said I was joking.
No, I don't believe she was joking and I was close to just throwing her out and make her walk back. As I was putting my pants back on, she said she was joking and we can proceed. WTF. I gave her what I always gave, pounded the shit out of it and called it morning. That's what happens when a SW gets comfortable with you and they think they can start taking advantage of us. I don't know who gave her 150, or if they did. But, she's got a lot of sack to even ask.
Dumped her off near BMC, I didn't bother saying, "Have a good day" or anything. That's the last time I'm going to see her. She was blonde, wore a white jacket and black leggings with a backpack.
-
03-03-23 11:22 #9478Senior Member

Posts: 67Fun with Latina
After seeing all these photos could not stop myself from visiting nms again. It was windy and a bit empty around 9 pm. Saw a Latina (probably 40 years old) who was walking very fast. After catching up got a great CBJ from her (she allows bbj). Was one of the better bjs I got outdoors. I held my flash light on her so that I could see her doing it. This made the experience so much better.
Damage was 30. Interestingly, the lady did not haggle or even look at what I gave her.
-
03-03-23 07:56 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 301Had someplace to be yesterday in the area, decided to chart my course so that I went down Mass Ave. Saw this fun looking ass in front of BMC walking towards NMS, wanted to try to see if she was willing but the lights / traffic didn't cooperate with me. I don't do anything during the day but I was hoping to get a number that wouldn't work in two days or something along those lines. The clown she was with was definitely fucked up and she had the look herself, just look at that posture, so I know she's at least down there for drugs. Hopefully she's not just buying but selling her own wares as well. Maybe one of you have been lucky enough to experience it.
-
03-03-23 00:40 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 362Awesome, thanks.
Originally Posted by Kde84
[View Original Post]
I'm not always comfortable begin called out as a hero, but I'm glad to help. Great job with the pictures (except for you being in them, of course.).
-
03-02-23 21:26 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 3853Seen her a couple of times in the AM. I tried her BBBJ before opening her legs for BBFSCIP. Pretty much went away with the BBBJ as I can't find another queen that's good. Only Ashley was the best. But, haven't seen her in months.
Originally Posted by Kde84
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 20:13 #9474Regular Member

Posts: 6Christine dot ave / NMS
Came across Christine who is sometimes in NMS near the train station but usually pick her up around dot ave. She is usually out early morning around 5 am or late night around 11 pm Usually car service but had a bit of extra time to kill so brought her to the house yesterday for an easy BBBJ while I smoked. Always a good BBBJ and has been a reliable text when I don't see much out. Can get a little toothy if you let her. Would give a 6. 5 to 7 out of 10.
BTW thanks coolkid96 for some info highlights to add in the post.
-
03-02-23 19:46 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 362Glad to help.
Originally Posted by Alex1578
[View Original Post]
7 is really early, so you probably didn't see a big selection, and I don't think I've ever been out that early.
The other areas, like Mass Ave & Peirson, Andrews Square, and Dorchester Ave near Freeport St, seem to start around 10 PM, then peak between 12 and 3 AM.
Some guys like Mattis know the early daylight shifts much better.
It's kid of surprising how may girls don't have teeth, but I guess that's one of the side effects of meth. Another is that they age much faster.
-
03-02-23 10:11 #9472Senior Member

Posts: 27Dorchester
Thank you CoolKid96 for the hunting area suggestions. Yesterday night around 7 pm close to Dorchester ave and Locust st, I found Tania, skinny, she said she is 42, I think she is close to 60.hahaha. Anyway, she gave me a very soft and sweet BBBJCIM. I also think it was so soft because she probably has no teeth. It was a very sensual and pleasure experience! She asked for 40, and I tip another 10, because I did push her head a little deeper before I cum, and she swallowed all.
-
03-02-23 07:02 #9471Regular Member

Posts: 11D'Oh
Yup, realized as soon as I hit the the submit button! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 04:19 #9470Senior Member

Posts: 294Wrong Forum
I don't think that you were out of line. You are in the wrong forum though.
Originally Posted by SSGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 15:45 #9469Regular Member

Posts: 11Weymouth Apple
Called ahead and asked if Amy was available. A recent review named Amy as an new atf. Mama sounded confused on the phone and then it dawned on her "you must mean Annie". Ok, Annie. "she's not working today, you come try new young girl". Uh oh, that's always a crap shoot but I go in anyway. Pleasantly surprised to meet Lisa, young spinner type and very cute with a great body as I soon found out. Great soft hands, decent massage, not much of a tease but sufficient. I flip she grabs the oil and starts right in. I tell her I need to see her ass and pull her leggings to her knees to expose a nice little bum and probably the softest skin I've ever felt. I unhook the bra and release largish Bs with great suckable nipples. So this goes on for awhile and for whatever reason I can't pop (age and meds) I ask if she ever fucks and got a flat NO. Ok whatever, I tell her no problem thanks for the effort. She leaves, I add a twenty to the forty dollars change she put on the chair and get dressed. She comes back in sees the 60 and says that's not enough. Ok, I tell her give me 10 dollars change for another twenty but she glares at me and says "still not enough" LOL WTF! OK I add another 20 to bring it to 80 and she keeps looking me in the eye " you touch" while pointing to her crotch, which I did but pretty much with no penetration. I tell her next time Ill take care of her but she stands her groung and wants a C note. Not happening. I said 80 and there will be no next time and walked. Now I'm normally a very generous tipper but If you're going to try to shake me down well fuck you. She could have made a bundle off me over time but now I certainly won't go back. So just a heads up to you guys I can get a much better experience at a few shops nearby, bare assed naked with a damn near GFE fot 100 plus house. Tell me, am I out of line with that tip or what? Good luck.










Reply With Quote






