Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 59503
-
03-07-23 21:33 #51613Senior Member

Posts: 241Royal spa. Now, Body relaxation spa
Body relaxation spa.
Not a good visit.
Located at the old royal spa 3375 Holcomb bridge Rd / jimmy Carter.
Went there and knocked the door. Door opened with one of you f'uckes heading out (sorry dude with ball cap).
Nice AA woman took me in and stated 80 for 45 min.
Okay, headed in (toftt) and was told to wait a minute on the couch at front. Lysol sounds in the air and then I was.
Lead to room. It's a bed! With a towel. I laid down faceup.
In Ava walks (same person) not bad looking, during chit chat says she is from Jacksonville Florida. Mercedes out front has North Carolina tag.
At about 5'8 ,nice fake C's shaved vajaja. Clean chocolate skin. Oils up starts rubbing chest and Johnson and boys asked about tip menu. FS? Nope, only b2 b with HJ. Okay, 50? Nope that's only HJ! Says, 120 b2 b rub? Okay, that's my special. Cause " I'm " lucky today.
Turns out the b2 b is her sitting on my belly and working my shaft with plenty of oil.
Reminder of my first independent at a condo who was also AA.
Ava also told me this ain't no KAMP. LOL.
Seems 1 pop and they are out of there.
After the pop she jumped up went to get a hot towel and said clean up, putting it on my junk?
This is the same experience I had with the independent 3 months ago. WTF.
She opens the door and showes me out with a mini bottle.
Okay, the total time was 25 minutes MAX.
If you need a quick rub from a AA woman then go ahead. I ain't doing the AA woman anymore, too rich for me.
To many Benjamin Franklin's for a HJ.
-
03-07-23 20:20 #51612Senior Member

Posts: 4061Did new Alice pull out her fun bags? Hopefully original Alice is on a break or something because it'd be difficult to ask for new Alice when there are 2 of them there and they almost look the same. You can always call Lily and say you want new Alice. Seasoned Li pros will know the difference. Again watch Lily for the bait and switch.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 18:42 #51611Senior Member

Posts: 451Star Massage.
I was curious about this spot so I stopped by this last week to check out the talent, and only saw 2 ladies working. First one was short and stout. Prob 5'2 and 140 lbs. I would guess the age to be around 40-50? She seemed like she might be a looker if she lost 30 lbs.
The second one looked around the same age. Prob 5'6 and slimmer. Typical older asian lady looks.
I would rate neither above a 5/10. I just walked in, and right back out.
Kaina Massage.
Stopped by recently to get a massage. Decided not to get my usual masseuse and try a new one. I drew Monica. Kind of a taller, slimmer, older lady. Not too bad looking, and decent body for an older lady. I would guess her age about late 40's-50 ish. Massage was just sliding her hands up and down my legs and back. Nothing special here. No tease. I thought I requested an hour, but flipped after 15 minutes. So maybe she thought I said half? I ended up just paying for a hh at the end. The end was nothing really special, but she did pull her bags out for me to play with for that. Again, not bad for her age, but not really ideal. Has a saggy, yet tight look and feel to them. I tried to get her to do BJ, but got rejected.
1.20 out the door. Face / body is 6. 5/10.
-
03-07-23 17:03 #51610Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone see here
Does anyone have any info on this freak? https://elpinky.com/united-states/ge...425-52602.html.
Not typically my style but she sure is sexy.
-
03-07-23 16:23 #51609Senior Member

Posts: 37Some licensed providers have been arrested for providing sex act to undercover in shop or offsite or being baited!
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 16:02 #51608Banned Member

Posts: 307LI as a New Alice Alice 2. 0
Hey,
I went to Li last night and there is a new Alice with big fun bags the new Alice is taller and thicker and her breasts are a little bigger and if you don't go to Li a lot you wouldn't know but I hate to say. I go enough to know that that's not the original Alice. The original Alice massage skill are much better and the original Alice is going to ask for a tip before you pull a fun bag out. This Alice did not ask for a tip and her massage was good 6/10 but not the original Alice which massage is more of an 8/10 I'm going to ask liliy where is the other Alice.
-
03-07-23 15:51 #51607Banned Member

Posts: 307Alice and Alice 2.0
Sorry about that I was talking about the original Alice at LI it seems that LI has a new Alice who also has big fun bags but her massage is not as good as the Original Alice.
Originally Posted by ForML
[View Original Post]
Again my apologies.
-
03-07-23 14:29 #51606Senior Member

Posts: 31The 12th
By her leaving next Monday are you talking about the 12th? If so I might have to see her before she leaves also.
Originally Posted by BlkMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 11:42 #51605Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunrise Massage in Lawrenceville
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Isn't sharing information about shops and providers the purpose of this site? Obviously, the police know about Sunrise, but USA-SG Members must be enlightened to avoid possible future entrapment or other ploys. Almost all of the Gwinnett County arrests include "Unlicensed Massage" which is the lowest hanging fruit for police to book masseuses.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
Be safe!
-
03-07-23 11:29 #51604Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunrise Massage in Lawrenceville
8 XX Oak Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30044 Sunrise is not wide-open or blatant. Being a "pure massage" shop is part of their cover; many first-time customers did not leave happy.
Originally Posted by Jpjjss
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 06:52 #51603Senior Member

Posts: 48Sunrise
Are you talking about the Sunrise off Oak rd? That seems very odd to me as that has been reported on RM as mostly legit. I've never been there and that because it didn't sound like there was much in the menu.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 21:17 #51602Senior Member

Posts: 2029Dam it you spilled the beans but yeah it is Sunrise. I passed by today to see if it was closed for now. They'll just open up more spots anyways if you know how it works.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
They've been hitting AMPs all over across many counties. Seems like they have an initiative in place. They're also arresting providers! Not just our Asian mamis. Once the summer kicks in though and things start to peak in terms of activity. Expect another slew. Maybe even after summer but stay safe and have fun. Fun fact. About 2 years ago. Me and an Asian lady at a spa had an HE while the cops were inside the place "inspecting" LMFAO. I don't encourage that but I was a regular so. Don't give no fucks haha.
Originally Posted by BearHunt
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 20:29 #51601Senior Member

Posts: 107Star Massage / Roswell
Star Massage is between Rising Cloud Smoke Shop and La Michoacana USA Ice Cream in Roswell Fiesta Center. It sounds like you had the right place; call them from the parking lot.
Originally Posted by WestSide113
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 19:43 #51600Senior Member

Posts: 107Sunrise Massage / Lawerenceville
Sunrise Massage in Lawerenceville.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:16 #51599Senior Member

Posts: 37LE wanted to keep public quiet and prefer the incident not to be published on the new so that we as well as the girls won't be alerted so they can clean up more. Few months ago I had to cancel the off site appointment due to being tailed after by an tinted SUV. Be safe!
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






