Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 552 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7845
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.
    I got one who wouldn't eat McDonald's. Have to drive 8 miles for Chick-fil-A and experience chipotle the other time.

  2. #7844

    SW exp

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.
    Thank you. Dumb question, what is level 27? Where is a good spot?

  3. #7843
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Geodesic

    Quote Originally Posted by AsMong  [View Original Post]
    What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?
    What a great question. They quite any where from 40 for a handie to 80 for head up to 200 for level 27. The experience is awesome that us why they are pimped out strung out and walkabout on mayor bass' favorite street.

  4. #7842

    Quote SW

    What do they quote for SW? How is the experience and what they provide?

  5. #7841
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a big ask, but where on western was this?
    A few blocks south form winchells, in front of 7-11, maple wood and western in front of Casa Chapina.

  6. #7840

    Hot spots

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedSomeDome  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know of any new hotspots for SW other than Fig or western?
    If you are in the IE there's holt and Indian hill Pomona.

    And San Bernardino G and 5th st.

    OC beach Blvd & Cerritos-ball rd south of knotts.

  7. #7839
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Winchells?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbjb1983  [View Original Post]
    Was in the mood so went out Tuesday night and it was raining off and on. A car date is awesome in the rain. I picked up a pale skin latina that looked asian was short and had these big tits in white stripper boots and barely a bikini, she said she was Native that's why she looked asian. Her name was Layla or Leah. We go a bit away from western and she didn't complain about going far. We find a nice spot under a tree with low hanging branches for good concealment. We go in the back of my car and she starts a nice CBJ. She gets on her back and I start pounding in mish, she moans fairly loud so I was glad it was raining out. I grab her tits and busted a big nut in the condom. I get off of her and start cleaning up and get dressed. She asks me to give her a couple minutes for her to relax. I rub her sexy legs as she lays next to me. She puts her sweater on and her stripper boots and waits for me to climb back in front to take her back to where she was posted at. I've been spending more money on gas than girls lately since western been fairly dead most days. Rarri is another who I picked up a couple weeks ago, she's a tall girl with bleach blonde hair, services are ok. Some person was staring from a 2nd story window so that was weird she noticed them. I hurried up and busted and was gone as soon as I able to this is why I don't like parking close to western and like going a few blocks away.
    I know this is a big ask, but where on western was this?

  8. #7838

    Western Ave adventures

    Was in the mood so went out Tuesday night and it was raining off and on. A car date is awesome in the rain. I picked up a pale skin latina that looked asian was short and had these big tits in white stripper boots and barely a bikini, she said she was Native that's why she looked asian. Her name was Layla or Leah. We go a bit away from western and she didn't complain about going far. We find a nice spot under a tree with low hanging branches for good concealment. We go in the back of my car and she starts a nice CBJ. She gets on her back and I start pounding in mish, she moans fairly loud so I was glad it was raining out. I grab her tits and busted a big nut in the condom. I get off of her and start cleaning up and get dressed. She asks me to give her a couple minutes for her to relax. I rub her sexy legs as she lays next to me. She puts her sweater on and her stripper boots and waits for me to climb back in front to take her back to where she was posted at. I've been spending more money on gas than girls lately since western been fairly dead most days. Rarri is another who I picked up a couple weeks ago, she's a tall girl with bleach blonde hair, services are ok. Some person was staring from a 2nd story window so that was weird she noticed them. I hurried up and busted and was gone as soon as I able to this is why I don't like parking close to western and like going a few blocks away.

  9. #7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    Could you please share contact info and a pic of Bianca? I tried to PM you but you're out of resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez  [View Original Post]
    She looks to be high volume. If she does not have a pimp they definately chasing her hard. Lots of money being flashed in those videos.

    Least one video suggests she will BBFS someone she trusts with a good body. She suggests someone put a nut inside so maybe she trusts less people now.

    Pretty girl in the USA making that much money I can understand the report where the monger had issues. It is common with these SWs imo tho tbh I have not part taken in the street ladies in months.
    She is very selective on who she does bare with. If you have recent negative papers, mildly attractive and a fit body, and she is in one of her moods. About 99.9% of Fig mongers will not make that cut.

    She often has an incall room nearby when she strolls and does not stray very far. She often live-streams her walks on SM. Yeah pimps know that body is money so they always try to gorilla recruit her. She often walks with another girl but I have not sampled her.

    Oh and if she catches you filming or snapping her while strolling, she will walk up to your car and smash your windows. She is very proud of her window breaking tool. Very sharp object!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lilbabybiancee Fig walker (22).jpg‎   lilbabybiancee Fig walker (9).jpg‎  

  10. #7836
    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get digits but her pics have been posted.
    I recognized her sharp chin and very nice body. (can't be 100% sure) She hangs outside Parlour. She asked me for $120. I asked if tits are included. She walked away not even setting a price. She wore a see-through bra that day and I liked what I saw. It's torture if I can't suck that. No deal.

  11. #7835
    Quote Originally Posted by Drken  [View Original Post]
    A:

    Could you please share contact info and a pic of Bianca? I tried to PM you but you're out of resources.
    I didn't get digits but her pics have been posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2023-02-19 16.44.08 3041993032145419837_5494953088.mp4_snapshot_00.00_[2023.02.20_12.54.33].jpg‎   runthastreetzofla_325640242_2080634588992512_6459905382226513160_n.jpg‎  

  12. #7834
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Thomas

    Quote Originally Posted by AkEarl  [View Original Post]
    Where is fig. Close to or what city I will be in the area next week possibly for work.
    I remember when I was in grade school, if someone asked me to tell them about fig street, I would have to go to the library, search funk and wagnalls, talk to the librarian and spend hours.

    Now, it is one click:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figueroa_Street

    And one more:

    https://www.latimes.com/california/s...onavirus-fears

    Here endeth the lesson.

  13. #7833

    Where is fig street

    Where is fig. Close to or what city I will be in the area next week possibly for work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adiabatic  [View Original Post]
    Fig last night was filled to the brim with seemingly endless hotties. Skinny tall whitegirls, black girls, latina gurls, and one supersized white girl that I saw get dropped off by a monger. All the good action was near the Parlor 2 and 4 Star motels (74th street). Got approached by a few but none wanted car dates. A super attractive and super young WSW quoted me 140, and the room. I only had 140 and didn't want to give my card and ID to a place I had never used. Though I did eventually park on the street and get a latina that had a room at Parlor and it's actually pretty nice, spacious and clean.

    Picked Bianca. Straight up 10/10 younG LSW. She could easily be a pornstar. Wearing a micro bikini and wedge clear heels and nothing else. Thought it was going to be great but you get what you pay for. 100 and covered everything, only doggy with a leg lifted up to check on the hat constantly, no ethusiasm and a real attitude. At one point during exerting myself with both hands on her ass I coughed and you would think I insulted her ancestors with the look and attitude she gave me. "Do you not cover your mouth?" Lady a cough happens in a split second and I was distracted. It's not like I'm a junkie coughing up blood; I have allergies in late winter early spring. Sue me. Rushed me through and out the door with a look of disdain. Didn't even respond when I said thank you..

  14. #7832
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    You normally have to join a sugar daddy site like Seeking to do arrangements. Check the sugar threads on this forum. I started a long time ago using Craigslist personals to get arrangement girls or also known as a non-pro girl. And used Seeking sparingly back then. But Craigslist personals section no longer exists due to the Fosta act. So you have to rely on sugar sites nowadays mostly for arrangements.
    There's a forum for this specific type of thing. This is not it. You can prob find much better info in that one.

  15. #7831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1034

    Sugar Daddy sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Socalox  [View Original Post]
    How do you make arrangements? I'd like some asian girl arrangements slim pickings in ventura.
    You normally have to join a sugar daddy site like Seeking to do arrangements. Check the sugar threads on this forum. I started a long time ago using Craigslist personals to get arrangement girls or also known as a non-pro girl. And used Seeking sparingly back then. But Craigslist personals section no longer exists due to the Fosta act. So you have to rely on sugar sites nowadays mostly for arrangements.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape