Escort Review: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6705
-
03-04-23 23:50 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 31Andrea
Saw Andrea and it went okay like other people have mention she has a rocking body and a gorgeous face but the place smelled like dog piss the whole time I was in there for the damage of $$40 hr the massage was okay manly focused on my legs and feet on the flip it was honestly a very good performance and felt amazing. The smell of the dog piss did keep me distracted though and I wasnt able to fully enjoy my experience and I opted for the extra 60 for FS and honestly couldve just done without it and for Hhr.
-
03-04-23 16:29 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 1668Bella
Great catch.
Totally her. Didn't see any FS with her, only he and BBBJ.
Looks like she only fans as well.
Not a reach between body rubs, stripping, hooking, and online porn. Just a gal trying to make a living!
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 16:23 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 322Post The Porn
Can you please?
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 10:54 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 492Bella Madisyn
Does she also do porn? I'm certain I saw her on the hub. Content was terrible, but still.
Originally Posted by Dano94
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 14:52 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 156Jully out Bebe in
I had plans with Jully this week but when the day came I was ghosted. I think part of the problem was that I wanted an early appointment with her. She agreed two days prior but did not come through. Maybe I'll have better luck next time but fortunately Bebe was available with quick comms. Oh my! I last saw Bebe a year ago and she looks even better now. Incredible body, especially if you're a boob guy. I got the full nuru with her body laying and moving all up and down my back. It's a very hard rub down with her top off and a g string below. Then a lot of ball sucking and CBJ from behind before the flip. More of the same but when she entered into 69 and slid the g string to the side then the sight of her perfect kitty put me over the edge. There is no touching, kissing or licking her hooha so it feels like a bit of a tease. I did not get to suck on her perfect melons either. But that's the deal and it's hard to complain. Taking a shower with her afterwards is also nice. Like I said, maybe next time I can get Jully and get a little more action. https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/.
-
03-03-23 08:18 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 124Andrea
I've seen Andrea as well and can confirm the rates CallMeMatthew posted. She has a hot body imo and a good looking face. I opted for the hh.
Started with a massage that she focused a lot on legs and feet; wasn't a hard massage or a particularly professional feeling one though that's not really why I was there. On the flip, CBJ, which I don't like, particularly for the entry fee however there was some prostate play involved and she let my hands roam wherever. I asked for FS, which she said was an upcharge, to which I told her I had no more $$ with me. She proceeded with CBJ and at one point pulled off the cover to just use her hands. It seems I was either taking too long or she changed her mind as she jumped off the table and grabbed another cover (without me asking again for FS) and jumped on me and finished me in CG. She seemed perfectly fine doing this and got in to it and it wasn't an angry, let's get this over with kind of moment.
Overall I had a good time, however I don't plan on repeating due to CBJ and if I had to pay more than the current $$hhr rate for FS next visit, that's too much.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:26 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 958Are you saying she will play with the right gentlemen?
Originally Posted by Tuesay
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 10:36 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 252BustyEve / Rachel
So last week I was finally able to have an opening so I schedule Rachel for the 50 min session. Her massage is not bad at all, she does ask you what kind of pressure do you want. The location as mentioned before is safe and she has a room set up for massage at her place. She has very good skills on her L1 ending. We started with me facing down in her heated table and with a cover on which kept me warm, she does move the cover to massage you but at the same time keeping areas warm. On the flip she gets topless as mentioned before and there is roaming allow but no FIV or FS. There is a shower and if you want to use it I would recommend to mention it to her before you get the massage started. She is a very nice down to earth gal. Damage was $$ and I would recommend her.
Stay safe.
Latin.
-
03-01-23 09:48 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 108A totally legit place.
Originally Posted by SpaceBop579
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 00:17 #2616Regular Member

Posts: 2Destiny Deland
Everybody starts somewhere. Didn't have an account until just now so that is why.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 18:13 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 601Something about this post - first and only one - seems weird.
Originally Posted by SpaceBop579
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 14:54 #2614Regular Member

Posts: 2Destiny Deland
Destiny Rene at Bodhi+Sol looks pretty wow from online pages. Wondering if anyone has tried her. I'm going to check it out when I'm in town.
-
02-28-23 14:51 #2613Regular Member

Posts: 13Bebe
Saw Bebe for the second time only a couple days after the first.
Once again, walked in and was amazed with her looks and friendliness. I went for the nuru again so started to get comfortable. She came back in the room and started to oil me up. She got up on the table and right to business. Again, it was such a great massage with good pressure. There was lots of teasing and bouncing to the music and a little singing. Her voice is so sexy. Finally it was time for the flip. She was on top and shaking her ass right in my face while massaging my legs a little friend. She would periodically stroke it with her sexy natural tits. Of course it didn't take very long to explode. Afterwards she cleaned me up and had me flip back over for more back massage. Again, she took me into the shower to wash all of the oil off. The second time was every bit as good or even better than the first. She is truly amazing and I will definitely try to see her next time I am in town. I might have to make that sooner than later!
-
02-28-23 09:28 #2612Regular Member

Posts: 13Bebe
Delayed post:
Saw Bebe for the first time last week. Shout out to DrP for the recommendation!
I had not seen any pics leading up to the session and was going off of reviews and recommendations. I was beyond happy with what I walked into. She is so sexy and super friendly. I opted for the nuru so she told me to get comfortable. She came back in the room and started to oil me up. She hopped up on top of me and started the massage. I was amazed with how good the actual massage was. Lots of pressure. It was great! She was able to slide all around and rub and hit all of the right spots. I was very impressed with the talent level. There was lots of teasing during the massage before the flip. After what seemed like a great long rub, she told me to flip over. She hopped back on top and started sliding all over me while focusing on the little guy. Between her sexy voice and the views and the action it didn't take much longer to finish. Afterwards she cleaned me up and had me flip back over for more back massage. After about another 10-15 minutes she took me into the shower to wash all of the oil off. This was without a doubt one of the best experiences I have ever had. I was only in town for 3 days and this was so good I scheduled another appointment for 2 days later before I head out. I will be posting another review shortly for session #2.
This was 5 star in my opinion! Will definitely attempt to see her anytime I am in town.
-
02-27-23 19:21 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 330Bebe
LOL,
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Those are rose petals.











Reply With Quote






