Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20751

    I'm with you

    I'm with you, I haven't been in this game for a long time but I've notice a huge difference from when I started visiting those places. When I first started (like 6 or 7 months ago) Mts were more pleasant and always willing to go above and beyond for the right tip but seems like they are getting more business than what they should or some mongers are over paying and they are just raising the bar way too high, I don't care if they increases prices a little bit, how ever price increases should come with a better behavior and not pleasant attitude, now they just feel like they are all that and they don't even try anymore, my last experience was the worst experience I've had at an AMP. I thought I would.

    Be doing this for a while but I don't even know anymore I'm really disappointed. We all know what we go for and you know you're getting paid so why don't you make the experience a good experience and put on your acting skills. It's sad, till I hear better reports I think I'll take a break or if I go to another city I'll just try them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideRindy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm being a little ***** here. But frankly I'm quickly getting over this whole scene. I've never really had many issues with the ladies we frequent, but lately there's been a huge shift in the dynamic. After my recent issues at Monica with upfront pushy money demands, I took it easy for a while and today I ventured out to in angel. Paid 60 for the hr and was led back by a decent enough woman in a tight white dress with what appeared to be a generic Mickey Mouse on it.

    Massage was decent and then on the flip in comes the negotiation. Wasn't feeling anything extravagant so said I just wanted standard to which she asked how much, I offered. 4 to which she continued to offer to let me touch for. 6 to which I declined she proceeded to squeeze jr like she was trying to suffocate it and jackhammer for about 10 seconds before she stopped to insist I pay. 6 and start touching her. Now maybe I overreacted given how irritated I've been with the pushy attitudes, but I said ok I'm just done and proceeded to get dressed. 20 min short at this point but that's on me. Pulled out my wallet and tried to give her a 10 for the avg massage and she says 20..

  2. #20750

    Sweet spa

    Is anyone else getting text from Sweet Spa saying they are new and improved?

  3. #20749

    Over it all

    Maybe I'm being a little ***** here. But frankly I'm quickly getting over this whole scene. I've never really had many issues with the ladies we frequent, but lately there's been a huge shift in the dynamic. After my recent issues at Monica with upfront pushy money demands, I took it easy for a while and today I ventured out to in angel. Paid 60 for the hr and was led back by a decent enough woman in a tight white dress with what appeared to be a generic Mickey Mouse on it.

    Massage was decent and then on the flip in comes the negotiation. Wasn't feeling anything extravagant so said I just wanted standard to which she asked how much, I offered. 4 to which she continued to offer to let me touch for. 6 to which I declined she proceeded to squeeze jr like she was trying to suffocate it and jackhammer for about 10 seconds before she stopped to insist I pay. 6 and start touching her. Now maybe I overreacted given how irritated I've been with the pushy attitudes, but I said ok I'm just done and proceeded to get dressed. 20 min short at this point but that's on me. Pulled out my wallet and tried to give her a 10 for the avg massage and she says 20.

    Minimum. Haha minimum tips now? Gtfoh. I said no that's it and she insists 20 minimum. Pulled out my wallet retrieved the 10 from her and she says sorry as if she's getting her minimum. Placed the 10 back in its home and left. Maybe one day they will come back down to reality. Or maybe I'm just an asshole. Either way I needed to vent.

  4. #20748
    Got an interesting read on Facebook today.

  5. #20747

    Wendy at Heathrow

    I am not sure if anyone has shared, but she claims to be 22, natural C's, no butt, shaved Bush. Open menu. The massage sucks, the CFS is meh, but she will let you pound it. $. 60 for CFS with CBJ.

  6. #20746

    Recommendations

    Try Peony Spa on 71st Street or Sunrise Spa in Fishers. Both will provide really good massages and HE. I doubt they provide anything else. AMPs are not young and hot, but they are not trolls.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseballBatBob  [View Original Post]
    I know I'm probably asking for the same as many but thought I'd post it anyways since things are always changing.

    Anyone have recommendations for:

    1) A decent, or even half decent massage for the full time paid for (minus HE time of course).

    2) A young-ish attractive-ish MT. South of 45 years old and not currently guarding a bridge as a troll or breaking said bridge while crossing it would be great.

    3) North-ish side of Indianapolis. Fishers would be great, ideally less than 25 min from preferred.

    Just looking for a standard yet enthusiastic HE and a decent massage. Honestly 2/3 of my above stipulations would be progress, the only requirement is someone more or less enthusiastic, I guess.

    I appreciate the recommendations, thanks in advance!

  7. #20745

    And side enthusiasm.

    I know I'm probably asking for the same as many but thought I'd post it anyways since things are always changing.

    Anyone have recommendations for:

    1) A decent, or even half decent massage for the full time paid for (minus HE time of course).

    2) A young-ish attractive-ish MT. South of 45 years old and not currently guarding a bridge as a troll or breaking said bridge while crossing it would be great.

    3) North-ish side of Indianapolis. Fishers would be great, ideally less than 25 min from preferred.

    Just looking for a standard yet enthusiastic HE and a decent massage. Honestly 2/3 of my above stipulations would be progress, the only requirement is someone more or less enthusiastic, I guess.

    I appreciate the recommendations, thanks in advance!

  8. #20744

    Best Massage

    Does anyone know anything about Best Massage on 16th st?

  9. #20743

    Indy Downtown Massage

    Couldn't find any reviews but rubmaps shows this place open. The building was locked at 8 pm and no one answers the phone. Darn, going home "empty handed. ".

  10. #20742

    Milking table

    Anyone know of any place that has a milking table? I'm from NWI and spa in Michigan city has them, they're amazing was hoping to find one in Indy! Thanks!

  11. #20741

    Pricing for BBBJ / CBJ and FS Lawrence on the pike

    I visited a spa on Pendleton and was hoping I could get some BBBJ action but unfortunately came with light cash. I took the hh for 40 and then had enough to tip to make it a total of $. I tried haggling with the provider but she said it was not enough. Anyone know the going rate at this place? I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck.

  12. #20740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    There must have been someone working the front door the one and only time I stopped by MM. She was not the looker I was expecting. I would love to meet Keiko, to see for myself.
    Yeah, last week there was some shinny, not attractive chick working the door. Fortunately she is not a provider. I guess when Keiko takes time off this one fills in. There is also an older housekeeping / cook lady there as well. Keiko used to be a provider, but not any longer. She does look great, but most reports are that she was not as good when it comes to action as her ladies. I have only discovered MM, formarly MC about 3 years ago, so I never had a session with her. I used to see escorts in O town, they had some model level types, still do but harder to find. So now I normally just opt for the ease of MM. I used to go to Tampa for fun, they had an agency there called Discreet Meets that had some fine ladies, also some good independants and spa's. Tampa has went way down hill in the last 4 years.

  13. #20739
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    The $.60 that you mention. Was that total or was that in addition to the hh or hour fee?

    Thanks.
    In addition to the. 4 house fee. All in total of $$.

  14. #20738

    Clarification please

    The $.60 that you mention. Was that total or was that in addition to the hh or hour fee?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Went to Monica Spa tryna hook up with Angela. Last time I was there I drew Sunny and Angela had come in at the end. Rang the bell and a tiny little thing answered the door. From previous reports I took a shot and asked if her name was Kiki. She said yes. I never got a chance to see her last time so I'm thinking this is my lucky day. She was wearing sweatpants and baggy sweatshirt but came back into the room in a tiny little dress. And OMG a really nice set of bolt on's. Massage was none existent and quickly figured out she wasn't wearing any panties. Flip soon after. Negotiationed $. 6. Those store bought tits looked great when she was on her back. Shaved down below and tasted great with no odor. I don't normally daty at AMPs but couldn't help myself. Got busy flippin her around and got her k9 for the finish. Great actress. As I'm pounding away gettin real close the end, the door pops open and standing there is a tall super pretty young gal with a phone in her hand like Kiki had a call or something. I'm thinkin, she's kinda busy rn. The girl quickly realizes what's goin on in the dim light, smiles and apologizes. As I'm layin there Kiki comes back with hot towel and in walks the other girl to introduce me. Damn she's cute.

  15. #20737
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Milk Massage, great times. I was there last week and will again next week. The best looking manager / mamasan in the business, even if you can't hit it any longer. Keiko runs a tight ship for sure.
    There must have been someone working the front door the one and only time I stopped by MM. She was not the looker I was expecting. I would love to meet Keiko, to see for myself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape