Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 1400 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
    Upon further texting with her, She wanted me to park down the street and let her know what color car I was driving and that she would be on 2nd floor porch watching for me. Red flag for me. I told her I would get back to her that something came up.

  2. #19051
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
    Search alexia or alexia vega.

    On stg regularly.

  3. #19050

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason401  [View Original Post]
    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?
    She's not advertising now, but I've been told she's currently active, in the Warwick area, private house. Possibly on hard drugs, but no thugs. I inseminated her a few times for the 100 half hour rate. G-rated pic attached. For my review and 3 year old XXX pictures, including the huge all-natural torpedo-shaped cows udders, which are the best features, see my post #427, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...464&viewfull=1#post4908464.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-110.jpeg‎  

  4. #19049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406

    Georgette

    Just texted this one she wants 250 . Lives on Ohio ave in Prov. I know that's a sketchy area, Anyone have any experience with her. She say's she's 40 years old.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/persian/beautiful-georgette-please-tex/344268689468
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails georgette.jpeg‎  

  5. #19048
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    Menu and price, please? Did you fuck her raw? Has anybody? And how is she with DFK?

  6. #19047

    Any Spanish recommendations

    I tried the search but does anyone have any recommendations for a Latina or Spanish girl?

  7. #19046
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.
    What was the magic word you used. I have been trying her but no reply. Any advise? Cheers.

  8. #19045

    Went to see Cindy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...s/216433846806

    I was pleasantly surprised. Looks just like her pics and has decent body. She was in to it too. Not a swimsuit model, but I liked her. She's a really nice person and no obvious signs of demons either.

    I will repeat.

  9. #19044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    She's a pig. Unattractive is an understatement. She blew me last summer, I made a mistake and put a few fingers in her. Nasty stench. I don't know why I went to see her. I'm very picky, stick to mostly utr now.
    To each his own.

  10. #19043

    Gross

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I did her last summer. Had a nasty dump of an Incall in woony. She's not on H but she likes her rock and weed. I paid her 100 for 30. We smoked some weed together then got busy. She sucks a good dick. I rolled over on my back and she just hopped on bareback. I rolled her over and pumped the shut out of her with her god awful dirty feet behind her ears until I busted in her.

    She talks dirty and is a great fuck. Saggy tits and saggy belly but she knows how to suck and screw. If she ever gets an incall agsin I'll be back.
    She's a pig. Unattractive is an understatement. She blew me last summer, I made a mistake and put a few fingers in her. Nasty stench. I don't know why I went to see her. I'm very picky, stick to mostly utr now.

  11. #19042
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her name. Nice gal. Dirty AF.
    I did her last summer. Had a nasty dump of an Incall in woony. She's not on H but she likes her rock and weed. I paid her 100 for 30. We smoked some weed together then got busy. She sucks a good dick. I rolled over on my back and she just hopped on bareback. I rolled her over and pumped the shut out of her with her god awful dirty feet behind her ears until I busted in her.

    She talks dirty and is a great fuck. Saggy tits and saggy belly but she knows how to suck and screw. If she ever gets an incall agsin I'll be back.

  12. #19041

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Am I seeing thus right. This girl kept saying back by popular demand and use to do 100 qv BJ not bbj special. She once have a 160 hh special and her normal rare was 200 hh and 300. But now she's asking $300 hh and $400 hour and anything less than 300 is a qv BJ. Something not right. Are guys really paying her that much so she think we all going to pay her ridiculous rate for qv. I mean, don't you think this is getting outrageous for everything cover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/936671324694
    Yeah, it is getting outrageous. I saw her ad last week when she was up in Maine.

    Pictures look good but not for that much money.

  13. #19040
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10

    RI Agencies

    Hi All,

    It has been a while since I used an agency in RI and I had exclusively used DCD until they shut down. Curious if there are any other agencies in RI.

    Appreciate it.

  14. #19039

    Molly

    Kassidy. Always good.

    Molly. When I saw her a month back she seemed a bit out of it. Fun but not my body type and too spaced out. We didn't make it too far. My buddy saw her recently and liked her. So YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen vanessa lately? Wondering if her ass is still dummy thicc.

    Saw kassidy yesterday, she's still amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/619582486349

    Has anyone tried molly yet? Looks iffy but the ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/388503783837

  15. #19038
    Any one seen vanessa lately? Wondering if her ass is still dummy thicc.

    Saw kassidy yesterday, she's still amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/619582486349

    Has anyone tried molly yet? Looks iffy but the ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/388503783837

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape