Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1759
-
03-08-23 10:27 #1444Banned Member

Posts: 2302Random Text from Spa I've Never Visited
I'll throw another log on the paranoid fire: I got a text on my hobby phone yesterday from a number that I have never communicated with. It was a single emoji. I replied in a very general way since I didn't recognize it. They replied back last night also in a general way.
Googled the number and it's a spa in downtown Seattle that I have never visited.
Could just be a spa trying to drum up business that got my number from an affiliated spa.
Or could be Uncle Leo sending out feelers to phone numbers they've retrieved during recent spa investigations.
It’s probably #1, but I can’t rule out #2.
Anyone else getting random texts recently?
-
03-07-23 11:25 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 544From the article:
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
I'll most definitely be staying away from Lin's massage on 85th in Greenwood now.A Department of Revenue search turned up 12 locations licensed to Linhui Yan named either Lin's Massage or Angel Massage.
Read more at: https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/...272664675.html.
-
03-06-23 20:10 #1442Banned Member

Posts: 2302Looks like they're investigating a husband / wife team from Tacoma. That would explain why the girls are nervous.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
https://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/...272664675.html
-
03-06-23 15:55 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 122Kennewick, WA parlor got busted a few days ago, alleged human traffic, so may be part of much bigger deal, afterall much easier to to bust AMP.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Owners and girls do not scare me or make me feel less save, but the real criminals that do violent crime, car jacking, drugs, do scare me, sad with all that the oinks and the politicians are worried about amp's, anyway here is the link A Kennewick massage business was searched Wednesday as part of a statewide human trafficking investigation. https://www.newsbreak.com/kennewick-...-investigation.
Keep your wits about you.
-
03-06-23 15:12 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 40Interesting. Be careful out there. You never know. Its usually the Karens, who bust their husbands, who report to the police, IMHO. I was involved in city politics a few years back. The do gooders on the city councils always want to make a name for themselves. You are right Aussie. They need to go after the real criminals and leave the girls alone and their customers. If everyone followed the Nevada model of legal sex workers, everyone would be in a bteer place. Stay safe stay aware. Peace.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 14:47 #1439Banned Member

Posts: 2302Local AMP owners are scared of LE investigation
Let me start by saying I have zero first-hand knowledge about this. I am just passing along a rumor I heard.
Local owners of AMPs in Oly, Tacoma, FedWay, Puyallup, Burien, Renton, and Auburn have been communicating with each other about a possible ongoing investigation. I found out because I dropped by a shoppe today to repeat with a girl (Girl A) I’d seen last week (have not reviewed her yet). The OPEN and MASSAGE signs were off but I rang the bell anyway. The other girl (Girl B) whom I’d previously met recognized me and let me in. I asked if Girl A was there. Girl B said no, but that she remembered me and that I was “nice” when I’d visited before. The lights were all off and I could tell something was weird.
Visit was OK (Girl A was better but Girl B wasn’t bad) but felt a bit rushed. After I got dressed, Girl B explained why.
She told me to be very careful this month at spas and that the owners of at least 16 spas in the area are communicating about what they believe is an undercover investigation. Apparently multiple owners got recent reports from girls that undercovers were showing up (no clue how they could tell). Many of the girls (including Girl A) left for LA. Girl B said she was going to leave this week. She also said that unless she recognizes a client, that she only does massage and nothing else because she is scared. She also says visitors have to be extra quiet because if a client in another room is a cop and hears people in the room next door banging, he might barge in and bust them both.
Again, I have no clue whether an investigation is actually happening, tho that would explain why Pinee in Tacoma has, for the first time in its history, two aunties when it’s normally a never miss spot.
I believe the girl and I believe the owners are scared. That’s enough to at least make me increase my security measures. I will not be taking chances on new spots for a while.
I’m also assuming that LE is reading this (oink oink). Fuck you, clowns. Go bust drug dealers, pimps, child predators, sexual assaulters, and jaywalkers. These girls are trying to make some money and were just trying to get some strange. Nobody’s getting hurt.
Again, 100% rumor and now you all know what I know.
-
02-16-23 16:42 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 208Not even picky
Not too pickey I've tried every asian in renton a few in Bellevue.
Not really into any other providers in renton especially the pack of renton chicks bella ane spa chicks.
I guess I'm looking fir a sub more than anything I hit up ellierae because she receives gs (don't judge me) but is kinda invasive with screening.
Also hit up Catarina with no reply sadly. Def would try that out.
Also interested In A good duo.
But yeah I'll take any suggestions from Bellevue to tacoma.
Originally Posted by RickySteamboat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 16:39 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 44Agreed
Unless you're dealing with someone who is going to check all the boxes on what you want from a session, I'd get more bang for my buck, literally. If you can be patient and selective in your search, you'll probably have a better time in the long run.
Originally Posted by RickySteamboat
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 15:46 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 208Wwyd
I have 5. -6. To spend.
Would yall reccomend a "top notch" provider or break that 5 or 6 and plow through a few?
-
01-30-23 12:02 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 906Between 2000 and late 2003 I saw one particularly popular Parlor Girl about every two weeks to ten days, so I probably saw her around a hundred times total. After she quit working for parlors I didn't see her again.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
I'd say if you see the same girl more than five times or so you are a regular.
-
01-29-23 19:53 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 268How frequently does one have to visit a certain provider to be considered a "regular"?
What's your highest number of visits with a single provider?
Mine is 9, dating back to 2016.
-
01-07-23 12:09 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 2184There is a forum on this board dedidated to the topic. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by JimmyReagan73
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-23 01:20 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 135Bikini Baristas
Scroll a bit further down the "Seattle" forum list and you'll find a user blog for bikini baristas.
Originally Posted by JimmyReagan73
[View Original Post]
-
01-06-23 18:12 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 37Doesn't really fit in any other category but:
Anyone have any thoughts or experience with the bikini coffee shops? Looks like a few escorts advertise themselves as working at those (which seems like a stupid idea to me but. You do you).
Already booked some entertainment so not too worried on that front, but wouldn't mind checking one of these places out just for the novelty of it. I assume most are basically just hooters levels of skin but if anyone knows of any places with good looking gals in actual bikinis (or preferably less), let me know.
-
12-09-22 10:52 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 2937Yeah I only had one guy I trusted on this site, and has since bowed out, we shared ladies info with their permission, and even shared hotel rooms to help with costs.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
PM me if you want someone else to refer ladies to, we can chat more.












Reply With Quote




