Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 41283
-
03-06-23 04:43 #29928Senior Member

Posts: 114Thief
She set me up and I got robbed, I thought she was banned from stg. One of her names is Rhonda.
Originally Posted by EatNGood
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 01:32 #29927Senior Member

Posts: 256Since she doesn't allow cim where does she want the final shot?
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:50 #29926Senior Member

Posts: 138Best double team in town?
Pickings are slim and doable even more scarce. A quality double that isn't on the $ power trip of GPS? Yes, 2 in more but when 2 = half a set of teeth. Just no.
-
03-06-23 00:46 #29925Senior Member

Posts: 138If not mistaken that's jess. Mixed reviews. Set up with he twice and ghosted. Claims she fell asleep. Use to double with Kamen. Both Greek freaks. Both advertising again. I do want one but its the lesser of two evils I hear. I know 2 people who have had a great time personally with her. I'm trying to decide.
Originally Posted by SexyBigMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 00:39 #29924Senior Member

Posts: 162Big butt white girl. PAWG on Collins
Has anyone tried or know anything about this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/830820882050
-
03-06-23 00:21 #29923Senior Member

Posts: 414Edie
Anybody have any news on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/edie-goods
-
03-05-23 12:34 #29922Senior Member

Posts: 693Report: Philly Chic
Possible TOFT on this former Philly chic. I had some back and forth with this one and didn't want to commit to a 1. 2 date then she hit me up Friday with. 5 blow-and-go's (guess its that time of the month). So I did a low investment lunchtime exploratory trip. She's at a seemingly neat and safe apartment near Hamburger Mary's. (second bedroom door is closed so who knows who's behind that one). Pics are accurate, jugs are kinda nice and her jeans stayed on. Like other Jacksonville chics, she's a former nurse (what is it with FORMER nurses?) So she doesn't do CIM (but it was bbj) and she asks for a warning before the final shot. The knob job was 'just ok', not spectacular or even particularly inspired. But then again she was probably running through piles of dicks that day. There was another monger waiting outside in a black car which momentarily freaked me out until she said that was another date that was running late. Since it was daytime I went through with it. If it had been night time I probably would have backed out as a precaution. I may repeat once more to check out her body on the full service (which may be ok) but my vibe tells me it may be a DFE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/895590736226
-
03-05-23 09:23 #29921Regular Member

Posts: 22Jezebel?
Haven't seen her ad in a few days / weeks. Has something happened to her. This town is pretty dry for girls who are fun and smell good. If she is gone, too, it may be time to hang up the condom.
-
03-05-23 08:41 #29920Senior Member

Posts: 560Jtb
Thanks for the info. I'll be staying on the beach in a Condo but will have my wife with me so I can't travel too far LOL.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 06:49 #29919Senior Member

Posts: 27Bbbj
Are there any decent providers in the ss area that are good at headache relief? Tired of wasting my money on the old regulars around here!
-
03-05-23 01:17 #29918Senior Member

Posts: 163JTB = James Turner Butler
Google "JTB Jacksonville Meaning" = To locals, the road is better known as J. Turner Butler Boulevard, Butler Boulevard, or JTB.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 21:47 #29917Senior Member

Posts: 690Google Jtb It Is That Easy
Simply go to Google and type in JTB then you will get all the info you need plus maps even.
Originally Posted by SlowBlo
[View Original Post]
Google does wonders.
-
03-04-23 14:47 #29916Regular Member

Posts: 19Kat
Has anyone tried her out? I might take a visit before she leaves.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/451747952540
-
03-04-23 11:36 #29915Senior Member

Posts: 69That's her ad
That's it. It's really that simple. It's literally the first result after running a google search.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 10:07 #29914Senior Member

Posts: 560Visit
I will be visiting Jacksonville Beach next month so I'm starting to do my research. Are there any decent women with incall not far from the beach? Also, on STG many of the ads have location as JTB. What does that mean? Thanks.









Reply With Quote





