Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 37339
-
03-06-23 22:58 #28414Senior Member

Posts: 50Sephora
I had another visit with Sephora late this evening. She didn't disappoint. Everything was still on point and had to take the Mic from her so I wouldn't Pop before getting some puddin. She was on time and great communication.
Originally Posted by Whisper007
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 22:05 #28413Senior Member

Posts: 40Susan
This is awesome news. Please keep us posted.
Thanks!
.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:13 #28412Senior Member

Posts: 368Luna
Didn't she just have a baby? Isn’t this her?
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 17:10 #28411Senior Member

Posts: 368Watts
She texted me over the weekend said she lost her phone & was using someone else's phone, I'm always Leary when they tell me they using someone else's phone.
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 15:19 #28410Senior Member

Posts: 189Susan
Got a text this morning that an old favorite is back. Susan that use to be at the Suburban by hooters. Just letting the old faithful know. Will be setting up with her very soon.
-
03-06-23 11:05 #28409Senior Member

Posts: 1449Susan
Anybody get random text from Susan? Been out of contact for a long time and was surprised to her from her.
-
03-06-23 09:34 #28408Regular Member

Posts: 4I'm shocked someone offers service out there, never seen her ad but would jump on it if anyone has info, thanks!
Originally Posted by SousideRecon
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 07:19 #28407Regular Member

Posts: 11Maria
That's the one. Her face is off putting and her personality is worse. She asked me to bring smokes and a lighter (which I did) and then asked to smoke before the act and o said I'd rather get to it and that's when she started acting super shitty.
Originally Posted by KnightMan1117
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:17 #28406Senior Member

Posts: 161Staxx
I agree with you on Staxx thinks that pussy is gold. And works when she needs the money these days. Keeps you waiting when you have a schedule.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
Time. Much better options, she to me just my two cents is a clock watcher and if you are long winded and pay for the hour tries to rush you out the door. Telling you, you need to hurry up to finish.
-
03-05-23 23:22 #28405Senior Member

Posts: 1449I have also seen them have heat on high and immediately told them to turn AC on or I'm out. Everyone did as I asked. It's a ploy to get you out quicker. Most have 2 rooms use the hot as the date room then go their other room. And they usually have 2 or 3 girls so they all use the 2 rooms. So splits cost. Be safe.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 20:08 #28404Senior Member

Posts: 101I just texted in English. She uses a translation app. I saw our messages on the screen when she used it to speak to me on the phone. I noticed her ad wasn't up yesterday. Go to Soulforce's link to LC site and click on "old posts" it should tell you if she's even still in the area.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 19:42 #28403Senior Member

Posts: 221Catalina
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5938754.htm
She for real. Unfortunately leaving soon. It was very easy notel setup. Kitty was clean and moist but maybe a little sore from too much exercise. Damage was more than the few minutes was really worth in my opinion but it is what it is. The notel setups obviously make the rooms so fucking hot that you don't hang around long. Hot AF! Thermostat was on 90. I saw it! These rides are a little over priced IMO. I could see around $/50.
-
03-05-23 16:52 #28402Senior Member

Posts: 234Interesting
Not sure if there is much to read into this or be cautious but noticed some of the touring latinas were back in town that were not supposed to be as they had already visited. Example Naomi. So I go to there touring VIP site and it's no longer there after 4 years of being up. So I look at the ads and notice saying first time visiting which I know is not the case. Not sure if just lost the domain after expiration or if something else is going on. Always been trustable prior but these this makes me a bit cautious although probably just paranoid.
-
03-05-23 16:52 #28401Senior Member

Posts: 140Gbaby
Is Gbaby still around?
-
03-05-23 15:16 #28400Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/878936114788
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
This is her new listing and roommate.











Reply With Quote





