Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 597 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28391

    This one legit

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9551620.htm?cat=1

    This one is definitely legit! Just as beautiful in person as the photos. Communication was fairly simple compared to other attempts I have made. I thought she managed time respectfully. Didn't watch a clock but kept things moving along at a pace that was good for me. Gorgeous girl! Good attitude, clean, no signs of monkey, smelt and taste good, tight kitty, good mic skills and a huge huge ass! LOL! I mean it! First Latino and technically my first true escort experience. Win win! Gift was $$. Said she will be here for a week.

  2. #28390

    Good BBBJ in the area?

    Anyone got any good BBBJ providers? I loved seeing taryn before she disappeared. I haven't heard much from watts, don't really like Staxx, and Pinky doesn't really respond much.

  3. #28389

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    It can be tricky but red flags include to explicit language in ad, too many activities, missed spellings, weight / height in metric, TGTBT, pictures are too good or maybe even different girls in pictures, spidey sense. If you have any doubts or fear then don't go thru with it. Better to leave and fight another day then get caught up in BS. One more No Deposits. I have seen quite a few of them and I have never given a deposit. If they ask just tell them no and goodbye and move to next one. Eros is not 100% but it's better than most sites in my opinion. Hope that helps and be safe and good luck.
    Excellent advice! Thanks JCN. I've been on the Latin / Spanish kick lately and I want to sample a few before I hang up my hobby for a bit LOL.

  4. #28388

    I second!

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Just got out from seeing her and it is a must that I see this girl again! Lord knows how much I love petite women, and I would honestly be very surprised if this chick weighs more than 90 pounds. My experience was the exact same as the Cuban girl I saw last week but somehow even MORE submissive LOL, and more attractive but that's just based on what I like. She looks exactly like what you see in the ad below. No hassle, comms were quick and easy and again the language barrier is there since she has only been in America for 2 months. Everything covered but again for the sake of how submissive this girl is that was irrelevant. Hard facefucking was on the table, and she obliges to you pounding away as hard as you can, so best believe I folded her up. Bag was filled and I carried on with my afternoon. She wanted $1. 5 but I talked her down to $.

    She will be here for 8 more days, and I sure as shit will be seeing her again when she leaves. She is at the same place that the other Cuban girls were staying off Willis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/117757171
    Took Soulforce's advice and checked out this beautiful young lady. Everything he said was exactly on the money. Doesn't speak a lick of English but is literally one of the most exotic looking women I've seen walking around in a long time. Super tiny, super willing to please, everything is covered.

  5. #28387
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to everyone for chiming in and confirming. This is part of why it pays to keep these boards active! Anyone going to someone going to see someone who claims to be a runaway minor deserves what they get. The rest of us just having consensual fun among adults don't need to get caught up in that crap.
    Completely agree if your aware they are a minor you get what you deserve but unfortunately the facts are most of these adults girls we rationalize we are having consensual fun with were forced in the game at like 14-15 by predators. The real world we live in.

  6. #28386

    Re Stings.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stings in chester tonight, info from very reliable sources. Couple of them claiming their runaways and 17 yo. Be careful, be safe and be smart!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/638865725808
    Thanks to everyone for chiming in and confirming. This is part of why it pays to keep these boards active! Anyone going to someone going to see someone who claims to be a runaway minor deserves what they get. The rest of us just having consensual fun among adults don't need to get caught up in that crap.

  7. #28385
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Definitely stings in chester tonight, info from very reliable sources. Couple of them claiming their runaways and 17 yo. Be careful, be safe and be smart!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/638865725808
    Was just about to come here about this ad. Texted earlier and it responded with a rate for a suck and fuk which just screamed suspicious to me so I just blocked and deleted.

  8. #28384

    Chester stings

    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    I hate to post what is probably just rumor, because I have no substantiating information. But I heard areas in Chester may be a target this week and now see a couple of "new to town" STG ads for Chester today, so I'm wondering if the rumor may be true. Don't know if the ads are real or not, but keep your heads up! Hopefully I'm just misinformed.
    Definitely stings in chester tonight, info from very reliable sources. Couple of them claiming their runaways and 17 yo. Be careful, be safe and be smart!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/638865725808

  9. #28383

    Be careful in Chester tonight

    I hate to post what is probably just rumor, because I have no substantiating information. But I heard areas in Chester may be a target this week and now see a couple of "new to town" STG ads for Chester today, so I'm wondering if the rumor may be true. Don't know if the ads are real or not, but keep your heads up! Hopefully I'm just misinformed.

  10. #28382

    Another new Cuban chick Yesy

    Just got out from seeing her and it is a must that I see this girl again! Lord knows how much I love petite women, and I would honestly be very surprised if this chick weighs more than 90 pounds. My experience was the exact same as the Cuban girl I saw last week but somehow even MORE submissive LOL, and more attractive but that's just based on what I like. She looks exactly like what you see in the ad below. No hassle, comms were quick and easy and again the language barrier is there since she has only been in America for 2 months. Everything covered but again for the sake of how submissive this girl is that was irrelevant. Hard facefucking was on the table, and she obliges to you pounding away as hard as you can, so best believe I folded her up. Bag was filled and I carried on with my afternoon. She wanted $1. 5 but I talked her down to $.

    She will be here for 8 more days, and I sure as shit will be seeing her again when she leaves. She is at the same place that the other Cuban girls were staying off Willis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/117757171

  11. #28381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmysan  [View Original Post]
    How are you guys able to tell which of the Latina girls are real ads and which are fake ones?
    It can be tricky but red flags include to explicit language in ad, too many activities, missed spellings, weight / height in metric, TGTBT, pictures are too good or maybe even different girls in pictures, spidey sense. If you have any doubts or fear then don't go thru with it. Better to leave and fight another day then get caught up in BS. One more No Deposits. I have seen quite a few of them and I have never given a deposit. If they ask just tell them no and goodbye and move to next one. Eros is not 100% but it's better than most sites in my opinion. Hope that helps and be safe and good luck.

  12. #28380
    No, but in todays climate I would stay far away from that one. "Call and ask for full service".

    I’d love to know if she is a real provider, though.

  13. #28379

  14. #28378

    Gigi

    Does anyone know what happened to Gigi? MILF that was staying at the Diamond hotel. She moved out to the Brook road area and then disappeared, LOL. I hope Henrico didn't get her but I didn't see her picture in the arrest report.

    Thanks.

  15. #28377

    Question.

    How are you guys able to tell which of the Latina girls are real ads and which are fake ones?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape