Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 583 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5941

    Marie

    Was in town and decided to see Marie again. Usual friendly and genuine self, fairly easy set up at drive up motel. Went with the 3 hole special, so-so BBBJ to get going and then covered and pounded her pussy, transitioning to here rear like no other, k9 then mish with her ankles behind her head. She can take it all no problem. Top 3 in Greek all time for me, and will see again when in mood for this fix. 1. 5.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...0/620740878043

  2. #5940

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHass  [View Original Post]
    Anyone check her out yet? Been thinking of checking her out myself. Great looking ass with some juicy tits on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/992475578005
    Yes I have recently. Safe location easy to set up, really nice girl, accommodating and definitely no demons. Yes has a nice ass, although a little bigger than shown. I can honestly say she gives %110 percent and wants to satisfy you. Pretty good prices too. Only downside is everything is strictly covered, if that's a deal breaker then oops.

    I may see again and would recommend if like small bbw's.

  3. #5939

    TFing

    Quote Originally Posted by CTGucci  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 100 for qv. Pussy good and ass fat enough for a quick? Was she against tittyfucking?
    Honestly I didn't think they were big enough for that.

  4. #5938
    Quoted me 100 for qv. Pussy good and ass fat enough for a quick? Was she against tittyfucking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 3 weeks ago. She's very nice & friendly. Talks a bit too much. Dabbles on your meat, but doesn't devour it. BBBJ skills, 5. Keeps stopping to beg you to pound her out. Big belly, baby damage, sloppy mid section. Fake boobs, nipples take work to get hard & she's ticklish when trying to put your mouth & tongue on them. 1 & done, never again.

  5. #5937

    3 weeks ago

    Saw her about 3 weeks ago. She's very nice & friendly. Talks a bit too much. Dabbles on your meat, but doesn't devour it. BBBJ skills, 5. Keeps stopping to beg you to pound her out. Big belly, baby damage, sloppy mid section. Fake boobs, nipples take work to get hard & she's ticklish when trying to put your mouth & tongue on them. 1 & done, never again.

  6. #5936

  7. #5935

    Curvy and Tatted Mandi

    Anyone check her out yet? Been thinking of checking her out myself. Great looking ass with some juicy tits on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...-/992475578005

  8. #5934
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/588380954889

    Hey Mongers, Any info on this one?

    Thanks.
    Seen her quite frequently, don't be put off by the abrupt way her ad is written, extremely sweet woman. She hosts out of two different new haven hotels often switches, rates are reasonable, nice huge belly, big ass big titties. She is probably closer to 300 then the 225 but that's never been an issue with me and when that belly is on top of me holy. Paradise. On our very first session it was all covered, now its all uncovered. Had some fun times in the car as well. Believe I have a more detailed review on her somewhere. No handlers, moves very well for a ssbbw in her fifties an very passionate, never rushes, no issues with undesirables.

  9. #5933

    Shortchanged and Bamboozled

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/576301187090

    So, after much trepidation, I decided to meet this chick who posts numerously in Massachusetts and Connecticut. I didn't have a good feeling from the beginning and I should have gone with my gut.

    I'm going to leave a detailed, honest & accurate review regarding her services for my fellow mongers.

    She goes by Frikitona whatever the heck that means. She says she's 36 but she's closer to 46 so a lie right off the bat. Middle-aged Puerto Rican MILF with yellow teeth and bad skin. Maybe a 5 on a one to ten. Definite demons. Most likely crack.

    The good: Being truthful I'd say her dick sucking abilities were very good. But that's when she was actually sucking and not jumping up to look out the window or checking her text messages every few minutes after promising me "satisfaction is guaranteed" on the phone and in her post! Yeah right. When I show up there are two dudes walking away from her room. Didn't see them come out but I'm pretty sure that's where they came from. Desolate crap notel on Rt. 5 in West Spfld.

    After dropping a C note on the table I start to get comfortable but she refuses to disrobe. I did request a BBBJ but thought she might take off her top at least. Something. But nope. Strike one.

    Then she turns off the light so it's pitch black in the room. I like to see what's going on and I ask her to turn on a light. After we get in the bed I ask her to go slow and gentle I don't want a jackhammer BJ, she starts going fast and I have to tell her to slow down. Then just as things start to feel good, there's a text alert and she stops to read it. Strike two. Rude but I try to do ignore it and stay focused. Then she starts back up getting a rhythm going with me complimenting her skills so she doesn't stop and continues. A car drives by and she jumps up to look out the window. No lie. Paranoid? Waiting on her dealer? Maybe. Then another text goes off. Checks it. Strike three.

    But I'm a trooper and determined to get off and make it work so I stay focused. Starts back up and I'm literally so so close and I'm giving verbal praise so she doesn't stop. Then after a minute, two tops she stops and jumps off the bed and says. "That's it I'm done. " Strike four.

    This is an accurate detailed description of what transpired. No fluff. No exaggeration. Just the facts. As I'm laying there I said " Are you really going to just stop when I was a minute away from popping after you promised me satisfaction guaranteed?

    She's says "Yup. I'm done. I got someone coming.

    I want to get high. " For real. Total skank move.

    I didn't argue. I just said "You know if you wanted repeat customers you'd take care of people but instead you're stopping and now will never see me again". But she could care less. She was just jonesing for her crack and she got my bread to pay for the crack.

    Total time from pulling up until leaving was 14 minutes so she blew me for like 10-11 minutes tops and that's not taking into consideration the three times she stopped to look out the window and check her phone for texts. Total waste. Left with blue balls. So I took one for the team and am now relaying what transpired for my fellow mongers to save them some cash and aggravation that was my experience with this C you Next Tuesday.

    Do not be deceived. Do not subsidize her or her pimps livelihood. You too will be disappointed.

    I know we all commiserate on how bad things have become. I'm grateful to have this board to inform about crap providers. I do my part to contribute.

    Hopefully I'll save someone else the time, money and aggravation of dealing with this ever!

    Peace.

  10. #5932

    Chelsea

    I'm very curious if anyone has experienced the company of this apparently new service provider.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/guild...7/365247851325

  11. #5931
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    One of the hottest bodies I've seen on here in a long time, too bad service wasn't up to par.
    I can definitely agree to that. Little petite porn body.

  12. #5930

    Lady M

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her name is. I don't recall her by that name, but she is awesome. Best I have had in a long time, maybe ever. Yes she is thin and tiny boobs but she makes up for it with enthusiasm. No signs of Demons and I hope it stays that way. Enjoy her while you can.
    She told me her name is Michelle.

  13. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not able to have the links to STG work?
    Seems okay now. Just could not get links to STG to work last night, and for a bit tonite. Who knows!!

  14. #5928

    Links not working?

    Anyone else not able to have the links to STG work?

  15. #5927

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Saw, body is same a pics face isn't nearly as cute.

    Demons. Said we'll go twice, finished me off, then dashed to her car. Wouldn't recommend, it may have been a bad day, it was snowing. But, it may be who she really is also.

    YMMV.
    One of the hottest bodies I've seen on here in a long time, too bad service wasn't up to par.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape