Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 17941
-
03-08-23 08:09 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 221Kerri
Go see Kerri and treat her well.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 08:06 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 221Kerri
Kerri is a lovely gal who is fun and sexy. She has had a rough few years. She will treat you right, please treat her well.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 06:02 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 147Kerri
She's nice. Gives great head. Could never get her to do more. She is in a wheelchair. Her legs are amputated below the knees.
Originally Posted by GatewayGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 23:55 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 118Best in Lex
I have a bonus check from work coming in on Friday and I'm trying to play. Who is the best and freakiest in Lexington right now! Not Jenna, she's major gps! Any recommendations or UTR girls?
-
03-07-23 23:05 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 70Kerri Info
Anyone have any experience with this one? Any information is appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/249459019447
-
03-07-23 17:52 #12491Senior Member

Posts: 154Yes please. Pm sent.
Originally Posted by OmegleDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 07:40 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 119Cougar-Rae, YES!
This is a cougar I can get behind-literally.
She is an attractive blond with a great figure. Her figure is better than most of the gals out there that are half her age. Her pictures are current and not deceiving. Set up was easy, she is in a nice motel, room neat and clean. She is clean as a whistle, no bites, bruises or massive tats. Amazing head game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/871706488884
-
03-07-23 07:01 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 227Cc
no fucking way junkies will be junkies!
Originally Posted by ktucky79
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 12:16 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 442Cc
Automan,
I believe every word you typed. That has not been my experience at all. I have tried to set up appointments with her only to be ghosted not once but twice. (I'm not just picking on you I swear) When guys say treat her right- it is her job to treat us right. LOL.
2 no shows means she is off my list- She will not waste my time any more. All I can say guys is have a backup.
Originally Posted by Automan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 11:02 #12487Senior Member

Posts: 25UTR in Richmond
I have a UTR in Richmond no digits but facebook can share if PM'd.
-
03-06-23 09:36 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 121Cc
I'd like to know too. Especially since she's coming from Louisville. That's much closer to me.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 22:01 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 65Melanie the Friendly Ghost
Review sounds spot on. I was somewhat of a regular 5 or 6 years ago. Nice figure with the exception of the baby damage. Excellent skills, vocal and tanned. I first saw her when she was in apt off of Lansdowne Dr. Then she moved over to Kirklevington Dr. She moved to Florida for a short time. Even then, she was a habitual ghost. It was probably less than 50% chance of seeing her. It got to the point I quit trying. She was pretty much a waste of time. If I try again, I will definitely have a backup plan.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melanie-...xington-285402#erotic.
-
03-05-23 21:45 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 119Cougar-again NO
Again, I will repeat my visit with her. When I saw her several months ago she was advertising using old pictures when she was thinner. If she looked like the current pics she posted now I would have not set up the visit in the first place. She looked nothing like her old pics, I did not recognize her at first when I went in the room.
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
Your question-"Have you seen her since she has been using the pics she uses now? If not, your assessment is not current. " No, no, hell no. Why would I see her again if the experience then was terrible and she looked nothing like her old pics. If the pics she is posting now are current she has not gotten any thinner. Is the 150 lbs current?
-
03-05-23 20:46 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 190Cc
X Louisville guy here Cc is very sweet and accommodating I recently moved out of state and she's one of the things I'll miss most.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
Yes of course she has problems. Guys treat her right. You'll never find another one like her. She's kept me worn out thru out the years. So enjoy her but please treat her right as she will you.
-
03-05-23 16:02 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 363I would be VERY interested, and equally thankful!
Originally Posted by Poolfan
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






