Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 17938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12463

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssDude  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know she has no more chances period and it's 5 in the big house! No parole no nothing 5 straight up if she screws up again! So from what I know her dad moved her back to Ohio with an aunt with big money and there is where she will stay put! I'm not sure that's all true but it's what I have! Her return to Lexington as a lady of the night is slim to none though! They are watching her. If she does I'll know first hand. She has reached out to me but not talked to her yet.
    She'll be back! Dope and selling her poon for it is her essence. It's what she is!

  2. #12462

    Halie as far as I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? The skinny little brunette.
    As far as I know she has no more chances period and it's 5 in the big house! No parole no nothing 5 straight up if she screws up again! So from what I know her dad moved her back to Ohio with an aunt with big money and there is where she will stay put! I'm not sure that's all true but it's what I have! Her return to Lexington as a lady of the night is slim to none though! They are watching her. If she does I'll know first hand. She has reached out to me but not talked to her yet.

  3. #12461

    Re Cougar Baby. Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Is she good or nah? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/177673349237
    See my review post #12075. She looks exactly like her pics nothing more, nothing less. Not sure why someone would say the pics are several years old and less weight unless she gained a bunch of weight since my review. She is a thicker gal, sounds like someone went to see her and found that to not be their own preference. Not every provider is for everyone, but we rely on truthful reviews here. I would see her again for sure, but that's just me. I recommend her if you have a preference for thick women.

  4. #12460

    Kream

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/355871762154

    Has anyone visited her? I've only seen the hot sauce review. LOL. She has a nice little body, and looks like she could be a lot of fun. Is she worth the effort? I've tried multiple times to set something up with no luck. PM me please, I’d love to get some more info. Thanks in advance.

  5. #12459

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma5  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/228504080327

    I know she's not a looker per say, but somehow she's doing it for me.

    Has a limited time window when she posts, anyone try her out yet?
    Scheduled an incall appointment, but the location turned out to be very sketchy. Big frame house on 6th St. With a lot of undesirables hanging around. I kept on driving.

  6. #12458

    Bbw MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/228504080327

    I know she's not a looker per say, but somehow she's doing it for me.

    Has a limited time window when she posts, anyone try her out yet?

  7. #12457

    Rae, Recommend Highly

    I had another great visit with Rae. Highly recommend. Set us was easy only a few texts. Her room is always neat and clean. She is a pleasure to be with. Attractive, great attitude and enjoys what she does. Each visit is better than the last and this was no exception. Amazing cougar body.

    I rarely do hr visits But, I opted for a hour this time. She gave me a full body massage. Head to toe and back to front. Excellent skills. Then to the main event. You will not leave disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/908563820768

  8. #12456

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Is she good or nah? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/177673349237
    I've never seen her but she and Kori share rooms together. I've seen Kori plenty of times though.

  9. #12455
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Nah, nah, nah. Pictures are several years old and and 50 lbs lighter. Lackluster. I would pass.
    Thanks for the feedback guys! I think I will pass on her.

  10. #12454

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Is she good or nah? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/177673349237
    Saw her with in the last 3 weeks. Pictures are spot on. Very open menu. Very average service. Good price point. Decent personality. YMMV.

  11. #12453

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Nah, nah, nah. Pictures are several years old and and 50 lbs lighter. Lackluster. I would pass.
    Same experience, rushed, a lot of "no"s, overweighted, dead fish.

  12. #12452

    Cougar-no can do

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish78  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her lately? Is she good or nah? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/177673349237
    Nah, nah, nah. Pictures are several years old and and 50 lbs lighter. Lackluster. I would pass.

  13. #12451

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about this one for a while, has anyone actually seen her? PM please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/377742429437
    Saw her about 2 years ago BBBJ was wet and sloppy she played with the step kids, a little rushed but got full hh.

  14. #12450

    Cute ebony

    I've been curious about this one for a while, has anyone actually seen her? PM please.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/377742429437

  15. #12449

    Cougar baby

    Has anybody seen her lately? Is she good or nah? Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frank...a/177673349237

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape