Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 9696
-
03-08-23 08:06 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 54Layla
So what do we know about this chic Layla? Rates seem a little high but is my type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/003563716445
-
03-07-23 19:38 #6665Regular Member

Posts: 4Tantric Massage
Lady used to excellent Tantric massages, then she got sick. Did she ever return?
-
03-07-23 08:03 #6664Senior Member

Posts: 116She's back and Ready to ROB!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/329789818915
Certified Head Doctor 843-942-8401 45 years old. Pimp Hides in Closet. This one is a True Ripoff, Has no hair on head?
Add is real but you have been warned one nasy B. ,. They were robbing people here before YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
-
03-07-23 07:26 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 417Sweet girl
Ass to die for but no tits. Loves car play. Not my thing usually. Decent flute play and lots of make up in the pics to cover up demons. Hours of a zombie which help with car play hours.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 07:22 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 417Very photogenic
Pics are of her but her best talent is taking pics. Would rather sell you content or make money on only fans then actually play. Saw her on her first tour to Myrtle. As said before not the best but gets job done. I've seen her walking around town a few times since and there's def demons there that don't show in her pics. I'd repeat but she plays an elusive game that I typically don't have time for.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 02:19 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 297Few times
I've seen her a few times last year no issues decent person not the best kitty but she gets the job done.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 12:21 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 155Also has anyone seen bunni I follow on only fans but have never had the pleasure.
-
03-06-23 12:20 #6659Senior Member

Posts: 155Has anyone seen Laurynn Marie?
-
03-06-23 05:28 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 297Val
Val is my every Tues gal but I'm ready to switch up but chances are nobody is as reliable as Val.
Originally Posted by TerryMonkey60
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 20:37 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 112Yea I saw her
I saw her a few years back. She bragged about how no one can last long with her. You have to get behind her on the edge of the bed because of her handicap. Complained she saw me for 80 back then. I heard she asks 120 now. Really. What a joke. Stick with Valerie, Natasha, Karen and street head. Anyone seen the outcall only Lorel from North Myrtle? Never seen a review.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 19:51 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 297I wish I did
LOL no I looked for an hour and couldn't find anything and I knew someone made a review how in the hell. Do she make any money.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 18:04 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 417Damn brother
Did you see the reviews from a while ago? I took that plunge months ago for 60 and def not repeat.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 17:16 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 297Girl with the limp
So I went against my better judgment and did the unthinkable I reached to the girl with the limp absolutely worse decision I made this year first off qv is 120 she did drop it to 80 whatever I arrived and she was rude saying make it fast yall always want something for nothing even said mb was cheap LOL ok whatever just bend over her leg wouldn't move she so I didn't get much in and it smelled long story short stay away not worth the discount she gave.
-
03-03-23 18:48 #6653Regular Member

Posts: 9Luna
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...6/972315849668
Anyone taken the dive? Looks TGTBT, but responsive on text, ok rates and no deposit.
-
03-02-23 19:10 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 832 out of 3
The 1st one will rob you, she's known for it. AVOID.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
The 2nd one is fake, posts in other states.
The 3rd I don't know. Haven't heard anything about her lately so that might actually be a good thing. I do remember her rates being pricey for incall.









Reply With Quote





