Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 6706
-
03-06-23 14:16 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 1172She's definitely a muscular gal and meaty. Like a Serena Williams type. I don't think she is a TS but just super built. Of course one never can tell from just pictures, videos, and her voice which does not sound masculine at all. I found a clip of one of her matches.
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI9wv8nB7Kw
-
03-06-23 12:08 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 108Is that the body builder massage therapist in winter park?
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 09:38 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 660Scarlett
Has anyone done follow-ups with her. Does the menu really open up?
-
03-05-23 20:43 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 492Different strokes for different folks
That was my day 1 assumption. Too masculine for me. I also assumed it was a TS.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 15:47 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 322I still say transgender
Look at this thing.
https://pornzog.com/video/16860967/b...ring-it-daddy/
Originally Posted by Mike4387
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 14:57 #2621Senior Member

Posts: 100What's the title on her Hub video?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 11:35 #2620Senior Member

Posts: 66Any evidence of management around? I saw Andrea a few months back when she first came onto the scene. At that time FS was not on the menu, but now that it sounds like it is (multiple reports) I'd really like to return. That said, there was a post recently in the general section that was referencing her place, dude said he got scared and left because he saw some thug looking guy walking her dog around outside the place and eyeballfucking him. On my visit I had no issues, but again this was months ago, any whiff of management and it's a pass for me.
Originally Posted by Loki78
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 06:21 #2619Senior Member

Posts: 38Body Scrub
Does anyone know of a place that offers a legit body scrub with a little bit of action after? I went to a Korean place when I was up north thinking they offered a fun table shower like at MM, but that lady scrubbed the fuck out of me instead and I loved how I felt after. She gave me a massage and basic HE after the scrub and I found the combination of the two events incredibly relaxing. I know Gina does scrubs but every reports indicates that's where it ends, so I'm hoping to find a place that does both. Thanks in advance.
Moose.
-
03-04-23 23:50 #2618Senior Member

Posts: 31Andrea
Saw Andrea and it went okay like other people have mention she has a rocking body and a gorgeous face but the place smelled like dog piss the whole time I was in there for the damage of $$40 hr the massage was okay manly focused on my legs and feet on the flip it was honestly a very good performance and felt amazing. The smell of the dog piss did keep me distracted though and I wasnt able to fully enjoy my experience and I opted for the extra 60 for FS and honestly couldve just done without it and for Hhr.
-
03-04-23 16:29 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 1670Bella
Great catch.
Totally her. Didn't see any FS with her, only he and BBBJ.
Looks like she only fans as well.
Not a reach between body rubs, stripping, hooking, and online porn. Just a gal trying to make a living!
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 16:23 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 322Post The Porn
Can you please?
Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 10:54 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 492Bella Madisyn
Does she also do porn? I'm certain I saw her on the hub. Content was terrible, but still.
Originally Posted by Dano94
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 14:52 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 156Jully out Bebe in
I had plans with Jully this week but when the day came I was ghosted. I think part of the problem was that I wanted an early appointment with her. She agreed two days prior but did not come through. Maybe I'll have better luck next time but fortunately Bebe was available with quick comms. Oh my! I last saw Bebe a year ago and she looks even better now. Incredible body, especially if you're a boob guy. I got the full nuru with her body laying and moving all up and down my back. It's a very hard rub down with her top off and a g string below. Then a lot of ball sucking and CBJ from behind before the flip. More of the same but when she entered into 69 and slid the g string to the side then the sight of her perfect kitty put me over the edge. There is no touching, kissing or licking her hooha so it feels like a bit of a tease. I did not get to suck on her perfect melons either. But that's the deal and it's hard to complain. Taking a shower with her afterwards is also nice. Like I said, maybe next time I can get Jully and get a little more action. https://rubpage.com/ad/bebe/.
-
03-03-23 08:18 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 124Andrea
I've seen Andrea as well and can confirm the rates CallMeMatthew posted. She has a hot body imo and a good looking face. I opted for the hh.
Started with a massage that she focused a lot on legs and feet; wasn't a hard massage or a particularly professional feeling one though that's not really why I was there. On the flip, CBJ, which I don't like, particularly for the entry fee however there was some prostate play involved and she let my hands roam wherever. I asked for FS, which she said was an upcharge, to which I told her I had no more $$ with me. She proceeded with CBJ and at one point pulled off the cover to just use her hands. It seems I was either taking too long or she changed her mind as she jumped off the table and grabbed another cover (without me asking again for FS) and jumped on me and finished me in CG. She seemed perfectly fine doing this and got in to it and it wasn't an angry, let's get this over with kind of moment.
Overall I had a good time, however I don't plan on repeating due to CBJ and if I had to pay more than the current $$hhr rate for FS next visit, that's too much.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:26 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 958Are you saying she will play with the right gentlemen?
Originally Posted by Tuesay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






