Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 10419
-
03-08-23 15:16 #9714Senior Member

Posts: 653For me its bottoms up just before entering the club there is like multiple guys hanging in front of the club always which is super intimidating. Plus a stupid high entry which is some where between 15 to 20 to enter. Then when you do the inside looks super outdated and smells like a ash tray. It's overall a terrible experience and if I can warn people ahead of time to avoid going to that club makes me happy.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 17:59 #9713Senior Member

Posts: 934I never go to wackos on Fri. Or sat night. I only did once. Couldn't get a good seat. Permanently became day time and off day for me.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
Sos should be all extras. I've gone in there and seen nobody dancing. So I'm not fond of this one either.
-
03-07-23 16:40 #9712Senior Member

Posts: 123Centerfold was the same way. Was pretty chill then turned into super ratchet club.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 12:50 #9711Senior Member

Posts: 180Surprisingly, and to the disagreement of many here I assume, Mine is wackos.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
Now the talent is awesome, its not that.
Its how damn crowded it is when I can get time to get to places like this. Every time I go, which is Friday nights. I get a drink and then hover around the areas until I can find a seat. Then when I do, I get no traction with the ladies as I am reluctant to get up and tip for worry of someone stealing my open seat by the time I get back (happened a few times).
Next would be SOS:
10+ years ago it was a popping little hole in the wall you could get decent convo from dancers, and take out if they knew you as a regular. Now its ratchet club at best. Like a commercial version of a trap house. LOL. No good dancers, the same old handful of regulars and no 'dancing' to speak of really. Its just girls lingering on stage talking to those handful of regulars like its a hangout spot for a circle of people, and less of a club anymore.
-
03-06-23 16:29 #9710Senior Member

Posts: 934What is your least favorite strip club in the city and why. I'll start, Blue Angels. It's over crowded and should be a dingy dirty strip club but they're trying hard to be a legit business without a proper dance booth so extras are a little bit tricky here in my personal experience.
-
03-06-23 14:20 #9709Senior Member

Posts: 105Damn, I can't even get to the VIP room there, let alone get some bobbing. The tall busty blonde MILF bartender is the hottest in there anyway. Damn fine.
Originally Posted by SeekingHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 22:42 #9708Senior Member

Posts: 138Damn. I may as well hit up the clubs. At least I know and there's a possible selection. She day or night?
Originally Posted by ProfessorJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 13:14 #9707Senior Member

Posts: 36100 mario coins. No BBBJ but I have gotten the offer at Sensations.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 20:23 #9706Senior Member

Posts: 579The first time I ever went to Wackos, the girl took me to one of the corner booths / seats along the back wall, I was looking around & saw 3 girls on their knees with their heads bobbing. So I knew blowjobs were on the menu.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 23:18 #9705Senior Member

Posts: 1028Offers were all for covered services. I didn't inquire about the alternative.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 16:37 #9704Senior Member

Posts: 934At wackos, it isn't particularly private unfortunately. Were you offered bare at dh or sins?
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-23 15:05 #9703Senior Member

Posts: 1028I did not get offered the blue light special price that ClosetPervert reports, but on a recent afternoon tour, I did get offered extras at both Sinsations (day shift) and Doll House.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
I visited Wacko's but I didn't stay long enough to get an idea on the availability of extras; but the private dance area was not especially private. Maybe more frequent visitors can offer sage advice for Wacko's.
-
02-21-23 00:53 #9702Senior Member

Posts: 934Thanks. I don't think theres anything special about me. If anything, I have a little experience but beyond that, it's always YMMV, everyone has days when they get more mileage than usual and they learn from it. Hopefully.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 22:16 #9701Banned Member

Posts: 144Nice work
It could just be you and that not all guys can pull off what you did.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-23 10:56 #9700Senior Member

Posts: 653For the most part I agree with most of what is stated above.
Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




