Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 695 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9712
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Surprisingly, and to the disagreement of many here I assume, Mine is wackos.

    Now the talent is awesome, its not that.
    Its how damn crowded it is when I can get time to get to places like this. Every time I go, which is Friday nights. I get a drink and then hover around the areas until I can find a seat. Then when I do, I get no traction with the ladies as I am reluctant to get up and tip for worry of someone stealing my open seat by the time I get back (happened a few times).

    Next would be SOS:
    10+ years ago it was a popping little hole in the wall you could get decent convo from dancers, and take out if they knew you as a regular. Now its ratchet club at best. Like a commercial version of a trap house. LOL. No good dancers, the same old handful of regulars and no 'dancing' to speak of really. Its just girls lingering on stage talking to those handful of regulars like its a hangout spot for a circle of people, and less of a club anymore.
    Centerfold was the same way. Was pretty chill then turned into super ratchet club.

  2. #9711
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    What is your least favorite strip club in the city and why. I'll start, Blue Angels. It's over crowded and should be a dingy dirty strip club but they're trying hard to be a legit business without a proper dance booth so extras are a little bit tricky here in my personal experience.
    Surprisingly, and to the disagreement of many here I assume, Mine is wackos.

    Now the talent is awesome, its not that.
    Its how damn crowded it is when I can get time to get to places like this. Every time I go, which is Friday nights. I get a drink and then hover around the areas until I can find a seat. Then when I do, I get no traction with the ladies as I am reluctant to get up and tip for worry of someone stealing my open seat by the time I get back (happened a few times).

    Next would be SOS:
    10+ years ago it was a popping little hole in the wall you could get decent convo from dancers, and take out if they knew you as a regular. Now its ratchet club at best. Like a commercial version of a trap house. LOL. No good dancers, the same old handful of regulars and no 'dancing' to speak of really. Its just girls lingering on stage talking to those handful of regulars like its a hangout spot for a circle of people, and less of a club anymore.

  3. #9710
    What is your least favorite strip club in the city and why. I'll start, Blue Angels. It's over crowded and should be a dingy dirty strip club but they're trying hard to be a legit business without a proper dance booth so extras are a little bit tricky here in my personal experience.

  4. #9709
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    The first time I ever went to Wackos, the girl took me to one of the corner booths / seats along the back wall, I was looking around & saw 3 girls on their knees with their heads bobbing. So I knew blowjobs were on the menu.
    Damn, I can't even get to the VIP room there, let alone get some bobbing. The tall busty blonde MILF bartender is the hottest in there anyway. Damn fine.

  5. #9708
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJax  [View Original Post]
    100 mario coins. No BBBJ but I have gotten the offer at Sensations.
    Damn. I may as well hit up the clubs. At least I know and there's a possible selection. She day or night?

  6. #9707
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    What was the dmg, and do you know if bare was on the menu?
    100 mario coins. No BBBJ but I have gotten the offer at Sensations.

  7. #9706
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    At wackos, it isn't particularly private unfortunately. Were you offered bare at dh or sins?
    The first time I ever went to Wackos, the girl took me to one of the corner booths / seats along the back wall, I was looking around & saw 3 girls on their knees with their heads bobbing. So I knew blowjobs were on the menu.

  8. #9705
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    At wackos, it isn't particularly private unfortunately. Were you offered bare at dh or sins?
    Offers were all for covered services. I didn't inquire about the alternative.

  9. #9704
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    I did not get offered the blue light special price that ClosetPervert reports, but on a recent afternoon tour, I did get offered extras at both Sinsations (day shift) and Doll House.

    I visited Wacko's but I didn't stay long enough to get an idea on the availability of extras; but the private dance area was not especially private. Maybe more frequent visitors can offer sage advice for Wacko's.
    At wackos, it isn't particularly private unfortunately. Were you offered bare at dh or sins?

  10. #9703
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I don't think theres anything special about me. If anything, I have a little experience but beyond that, it's always YMMV, everyone has days when they get more mileage than usual and they learn from it. Hopefully.
    I did not get offered the blue light special price that ClosetPervert reports, but on a recent afternoon tour, I did get offered extras at both Sinsations (day shift) and Doll House.

    I visited Wacko's but I didn't stay long enough to get an idea on the availability of extras; but the private dance area was not especially private. Maybe more frequent visitors can offer sage advice for Wacko's.

  11. #9702
    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    It could just be you and that not all guys can pull off what you did.
    Thanks. I don't think theres anything special about me. If anything, I have a little experience but beyond that, it's always YMMV, everyone has days when they get more mileage than usual and they learn from it. Hopefully.

  12. #9701
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Nice work

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to find the balance of being helpful and add value but also trying not to give too much away and ruin the economy.

    That was not a typo. I got FS bbj at solid gold on the west side of jax. That number does not include the price for the songs (which was like 25 a song for 3 songs) in that little VIP section where you can clearly see out and they can clearly see in. It started as she was agreeing to a $20 HJ but I wanted more. We chatted first and I bought her a drink so maybe she was just being nice or was just in a good mood. I don't usually like blondes but this was an exception and I got to cip (which most people would say I'm crazy for) but I was thinking with the big head not the little head and was ok with it as an exception.
    It could just be you and that not all guys can pull off what you did.

  13. #9700
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen so many posts on this strip forum about guys who don't get what they came for and / or leave unsatisfied. These posts are usually covered in red flags and rookie mistakes from people who I'm hoping are learning from their mistakes. These tips aren't jacksonville specific, but work in most of the lower 48th. I'm honestly afraid that some of yal will abuse these tip but remember, don't ruin the hobby for others by saying to much to the everyone you know or getting these places raided. Be cool fellas. and before I say anything, remember YMMV.

    You can tell tell to some extent who is there to dance and who is there to make money. Just look for those who are having fun and aren't afraid to make eye contact while dancing. Be weary of those who have to stare at themselves in the mirror when they dance because they aren't trying to seduce you. Also, if she offers up I'm from Cuba in the first few sentences, extra odds are significantly higher everywhere that isn't atlanta or south florida. When you talk to a girl who sits down with you, don't be afraid to touch her. I'm not saying grab a fist full of tits and ass but if you can comfortably rest a hand on her leg, a lowerback, a held hand. All of these things are good for chemistry. Just cause she talks to you doesn't mean extras can be had and if you're not sure, confident, or comfortable. Tell her to circle back around. Ask multiple girls the price for the dances get both prices for the VIP and for the regular. You'll get a clear idea of who is trying to hustle you out of an extra 10 dollars per song. Don't be afraid of waiting. Day time is usually a little easier going but both daytime and nightime successes are common.

    Most importantly, you all need to start establishing costs and tips up front. Some times upfront is during the dance but get the dance price upfront if you're not comfortable asking for extras upfront. If an extra can be had don't do ANYTHING until you have the price for the extra. Don't just go with the flow. This is a transaction so ACT LIKE IT! Other wise you'll never be able to 35 $FS 70 $ BBBJ and all these other things you're wanting for cheap. You'll be spending 1. 6 and 300 and 400 and all these other wild numbers I hear you say. 400 will get you a bare session for an hour with a k-girl I'm not paying that for a 1. 5 song blowjob especially not a covered BJ. I don't haggle but I'm also not a chump. I go in knowing how much I'm willing to spend for what and I stick to those limits but I also don't just throw away all of my money.

    Lastly, if you're ok with having a hand that just gave a fresh handjob, a mouth that just gave a fresh BJ, a nipple that another man kissed 2 minutes ago, and. Or a pussy that was just used by another man then pro tip. Sit back and watch who goes to the private dances. If when the girl comes back from the private dance, and you see the patron make a b-line to the front door or event better the person leaves through the back door. Well doesn't that sound like a satisfied customer? That or a man who got kicked out for getting too handsy. Will you roll those dice? I have other tips but this should get you moving at least.

    I've had extras at 4 different clubs in the past 8 days two day time and two at night. And I've had 0 visits where I walked out because no extras. I don't say this to brag (although I am 4 for 4 right now,) I say this to dispel the idea that extras can't be had. So good, luck happy hunting, and my inbox is always open for those who contribute to the forums.
    For the most part I agree with most of what is stated above.

  14. #9699
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLipps145  [View Original Post]
    This is an excellent report. This kind of post is what this site is for.

    Thanks.
    Just trying to find the balance of being helpful and add value but also trying not to give too much away and ruin the economy.

    Quote Originally Posted by PDC90  [View Original Post]
    Was that a typo? You're talking about the clubs here in Jacksonville right??
    That was not a typo. I got FS bbj at solid gold on the west side of jax. That number does not include the price for the songs (which was like 25 a song for 3 songs) in that little VIP section where you can clearly see out and they can clearly see in. It started as she was agreeing to a $20 HJ but I wanted more. We chatted first and I bought her a drink so maybe she was just being nice or was just in a good mood. I don't usually like blondes but this was an exception and I got to cip (which most people would say I'm crazy for) but I was thinking with the big head not the little head and was ok with it as an exception.

  15. #9698
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    35 for FS in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    I've seen so many posts on this strip forum about guys who don't get what they came for and / or leave unsatisfied. These posts are usually covered in red flags and rookie mistakes from people who I'm hoping are learning from their mistakes. These tips aren't jacksonville specific, but work in most of the lower 48th. I'm honestly afraid that some of yal will abuse these tip but remember, don't ruin the hobby for others by saying to much to the everyone you know or getting these places raided. Be cool fellas. and before I say anything, remember YMMV.

    You can tell tell to some extent who is there to dance and who is there to make money. Just look for those who are having fun and aren't afraid to make eye contact while dancing. Be weary of those who have to stare at themselves in the mirror when they dance because they aren't trying to seduce you. Also, if she offers up I'm from Cuba in the first few sentences, extra odds are significantly higher everywhere that isn't atlanta or south florida. When you talk to a girl who sits down with you, don't be afraid to touch her. I'm not saying grab a fist full of tits and ass but if you can comfortably rest a hand on her leg, a lowerback, a held hand. All of these things are good for chemistry. Just cause she talks to you doesn't mean extras can be had and if you're not sure, confident, or comfortable. Tell her to circle back around. Ask multiple girls the price for the dances get both prices for the VIP and for the regular. You'll get a clear idea of who is trying to hustle you out of an extra 10 dollars per song. Don't be afraid of waiting. Day time is usually a little easier going but both daytime and nightime successes are common.

    Most importantly, you all need to start establishing costs and tips up front. Some times upfront is during the dance but get the dance price upfront if you're not comfortable asking for extras upfront. If an extra can be had don't do ANYTHING until you have the price for the extra. Don't just go with the flow. This is a transaction so ACT LIKE IT! Other wise you'll never be able to 35 $FS 70 $ BBBJ and all these other things you're wanting for cheap. You'll be spending 1. 6 and 300 and 400 and all these other wild numbers I hear you say. 400 will get you a bare session for an hour with a k-girl I'm not paying that for a 1. 5 song blowjob especially not a covered BJ. I don't haggle but I'm also not a chump. I go in knowing how much I'm willing to spend for what and I stick to those limits but I also don't just throw away all of my money.

    Lastly, if you're ok with having a hand that just gave a fresh handjob, a mouth that just gave a fresh BJ, a nipple that another man kissed 2 minutes ago, and. Or a pussy that was just used by another man then pro tip. Sit back and watch who goes to the private dances. If when the girl comes back from the private dance, and you see the patron make a b-line to the front door or event better the person leaves through the back door. Well doesn't that sound like a satisfied customer? That or a man who got kicked out for getting too handsy. Will you roll those dice? I have other tips but this should get you moving at least.

    I've had extras at 4 different clubs in the past 8 days two day time and two at night. And I've had 0 visits where I walked out because no extras. I don't say this to brag (although I am 4 for 4 right now,) I say this to dispel the idea that extras can't be had. So good, luck happy hunting, and my inbox is always open for those who contribute to the forums.
    Was that a typo? You're talking about the clubs here in Jacksonville right??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape