Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 422 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 322 372 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 472 522 922 1422 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20047

    RedWetFantasy

    Any info on her? I love meaty nipples.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...g/915290941298

  2. #20046

    Psych Ward Psilliness

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMcNuggets  [View Original Post]
    I use her quite a bit. She's budget friendly, does anal, BBBJ and us missing all her teeth so when you come your curling your toes by how good it is. You need to host or just do a car date. Her looks have added 10-15 years and she has scarring in her chest from a heart infection but she literally will do whatever you want to do. Definitely recommend because she may not be much to look at but she's a drama free worker and is good at what you want her to do.
    Okay, so I'm working my way through college on a treatment facility. A relatively young woman comes in to be treated for alcoholism. I'm in my 20's and she's in her 30's, so of course, she seems like a very older woman to me. Shit, I look at 10 years now and it doesn't even seem like a drop in the bucket, but hey, I was young and dumb. Anyway on a family visit, her father comes in to see how she's doing. It takes about five minutes to observe that there's a very "special" connection between them. The incestuous connection is still strong. She does all the inpatient crap, then comes back for outpatient sessions. I wind up driving her home from one of these. It's obvious that she's flirting with me and talking very suggestively to me. Now even though she's relatively young, she has fake chompers, which became apparent when she was inpatient. I pull up in front of her house, and she asks if I want to come in. My first thought was "do I want to come in your mouth? With her teeth, she had a very pretty smile, but I was imagining how good those slick gums would feel on my raging pecker. The only thing that stopped me was the thought of violating several state laws and at least one federal law that would have wound me up in some fucking prison taking it in the ass because of one blowjob. This did fuel some fantastic masturbatory fantasies for many years. Oh, and it was the last time I drove her home from inpatient visits because I knew the next proposition or two I would certainly cave in.

    Coochie (Missed the boat, gladly) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  3. #20045
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Met this one recently. Good communication, affordable ad pics are her and clean. No signs of drug usage. Unfortunately, service is rushed and she can't stop talking and little grip down there. Everything covered. No extras. She is staying near Freeway in Brookfield. Not repeatable.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/special-all-day-120hh-/991379579023
    Thanks Pelotero. I was going to try her out and your review saved me a few bucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/509634953381

  4. #20044
    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Yes, she does FS. Only giving info to senior members at the moment.
    I sent you a message.

  5. #20043
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    So when you say she loved getting her face painted, are you saying she takes facials? If that's the case I might jump in!
    Correct she loves them. You replied to Nuggets post and copied mine as well in one of your replies. Ashley is a cute girl and definitely a lot more attractive than a 4.

  6. #20042
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveWomen2019  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Ashley who is one of my ATFs. She is the girl next door who provides GFE that will have you leaving completely satisfied. She loved getting her face painted as a kid and that has evolved into a fetish. She isn't what some of you would consider wallet friendly however if you are willing to go through the screening process I can assure you that after the initial experience you'll be looking to see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMcNuggets  [View Original Post]
    She weighs about 140. She's a 3. 9/10.
    Damn bruh. A 3.9/10? The fact that you didn't even give her another decimal to make it an even 4. 0 makes me want to pass. In fact, I'm going to pass. Thanks!

  7. #20041

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveWomen2019  [View Original Post]
    I highly recommend Ashley who is one of my ATFs. She is the girl next door who provides GFE that will have you leaving completely satisfied. She loved getting her face painted as a kid and that has evolved into a fetish. She isn't what some of you would consider wallet friendly however if you are willing to go through the screening process I can assure you that after the initial experience you'll be looking to see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274
    So when you say she loved getting her face painted, are you saying she takes facials? If that's the case I might jump in!

  8. #20040

    Super 8 Motel by Bayshore

    Welp, by the title I think a lot of you already know where I am going with this.

    So around noon I was going to Panera and saw a large police presence by the motel. Looks like a sting. They had a black woman in cuffs and three older dudes cuffed sitting on the curb. This place has historically been a magnet for stings for SWs and for Hobbyists.

    Just avoid this place like a crackhead who thinks she's worth 300 for an HR LMAO.

  9. #20039
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrod698  [View Original Post]
    Is she at least pretty even without her teeth? And how is she body wise? Is she skin and bones?
    She weighs about 140. She's a 3. 9/10.

  10. #20038

    Ashley Nicole

    I highly recommend Ashley who is one of my ATFs. She is the girl next door who provides GFE that will have you leaving completely satisfied. She loved getting her face painted as a kid and that has evolved into a fetish. She isn't what some of you would consider wallet friendly however if you are willing to go through the screening process I can assure you that after the initial experience you'll be looking to see her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-nicole-274

  11. #20037
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMcNuggets  [View Original Post]
    I use her quite a bit. She's budget friendly, does anal, BBBJ and us missing all her teeth so when you come your curling your toes by how good it is. You need to host or just do a car date. Her looks have added 10-15 years and she has scarring in her chest from a heart infection but she literally will do whatever you want to do. Definitely recommend because she may not be much to look at but she's a drama free worker and is good at what you want her to do.
    Is she at least pretty even without her teeth? And how is she body wise? Is she skin and bones?

  12. #20036

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    That's Sassy Lynn. Normally on STG. Been reviewed many times. Current reviews are pretty abysmal.

    HS.
    Originally found her through SA (Leah). I did get a text back from her, location is just north of Kenosha. Rates she texted are different from both ads. Based on this and your response. Hard pass.

  13. #20035

    Sassy Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerHead  [View Original Post]
    I'm a bit confused because she has two ads on Tryst. Rates are different on ads but the pics and intro are pretty much the same. I sent her a text message and I got a message that the delivery report for the message was unsuccessful which means she did not get my message. What is her actual current rate? Any upside to pursuing a meet up with her?

    Lyla https://tryst.link/escort/lyla-.

    Lola https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-lola28.
    That's Sassy Lynn. Normally on STG. Been reviewed many times. Current reviews are pretty abysmal.

    HS.

  14. #20034

    Ridiculous

    Not my jam at 300.1200 is insane. To each his own. Not into blow up dolls. Thank God for SA. I've had way hotter than her 20 x over for 400 or under.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    If you're not rich, holy fuck she's expensive.

  15. #20033

    Lyla or Lola?

    I'm a bit confused because she has two ads on Tryst. Rates are different on ads but the pics and intro are pretty much the same. I sent her a text message and I got a message that the delivery report for the message was unsuccessful which means she did not get my message. What is her actual current rate? Any upside to pursuing a meet up with her?

    Lyla https://tryst.link/escort/lyla-.

    Lola https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-lola28.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape