Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 37331
-
03-06-23 06:17 #28406Senior Member

Posts: 161Staxx
I agree with you on Staxx thinks that pussy is gold. And works when she needs the money these days. Keeps you waiting when you have a schedule.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
Time. Much better options, she to me just my two cents is a clock watcher and if you are long winded and pay for the hour tries to rush you out the door. Telling you, you need to hurry up to finish.
-
03-05-23 23:22 #28405Senior Member

Posts: 1449I have also seen them have heat on high and immediately told them to turn AC on or I'm out. Everyone did as I asked. It's a ploy to get you out quicker. Most have 2 rooms use the hot as the date room then go their other room. And they usually have 2 or 3 girls so they all use the 2 rooms. So splits cost. Be safe.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 20:08 #28404Senior Member

Posts: 101I just texted in English. She uses a translation app. I saw our messages on the screen when she used it to speak to me on the phone. I noticed her ad wasn't up yesterday. Go to Soulforce's link to LC site and click on "old posts" it should tell you if she's even still in the area.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 19:42 #28403Senior Member

Posts: 221Catalina
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5938754.htm
She for real. Unfortunately leaving soon. It was very easy notel setup. Kitty was clean and moist but maybe a little sore from too much exercise. Damage was more than the few minutes was really worth in my opinion but it is what it is. The notel setups obviously make the rooms so fucking hot that you don't hang around long. Hot AF! Thermostat was on 90. I saw it! These rides are a little over priced IMO. I could see around $/50.
-
03-05-23 16:52 #28402Senior Member

Posts: 234Interesting
Not sure if there is much to read into this or be cautious but noticed some of the touring latinas were back in town that were not supposed to be as they had already visited. Example Naomi. So I go to there touring VIP site and it's no longer there after 4 years of being up. So I look at the ads and notice saying first time visiting which I know is not the case. Not sure if just lost the domain after expiration or if something else is going on. Always been trustable prior but these this makes me a bit cautious although probably just paranoid.
-
03-05-23 16:52 #28401Senior Member

Posts: 140Gbaby
Is Gbaby still around?
-
03-05-23 15:16 #28400Senior Member

Posts: 124Maria
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/878936114788
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
This is her new listing and roommate.
-
03-05-23 14:30 #28399Senior Member

Posts: 581Maria
Is this the Maria that was in Petersburg offering uncovered Greek?
Originally Posted by KnightMan1117
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 11:15 #28398Regular Member

Posts: 11Maria
Maria is short spinner who, works south side and 95. She's off Willis now. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:04 #28397Senior Member

Posts: 581Dead Link
She fell off STG too. I think it's ok to give us the first name so we know who to avoid. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KnightMan1117
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 05:24 #28396Senior Member

Posts: 221Tried
I attempted to get something setup with her. Texted back and forth. See my other post about an experience that should be close.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:30 #28395Senior Member

Posts: 170GiGi is still around; I spoke to her two days ago, and she was staying off Brook Rd because she was tired of staying at the Diamond. She'll probably go back there soon, but she needed a break. She's being very careful in the Brook Rd area and limiting the traffic flow for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
FF.
-
03-04-23 17:20 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 327Luna
Saw Luna post on stg last week. Sorry no link. Some of you know who I am speaking of (octopus tattoo) offering striptease for $$ in NK county. I stopped messing with her long time ago but she is real & pretty hot for anyone that was curious or saw ad.
-
03-04-23 16:57 #28393Regular Member

Posts: 11Worst experience in two plus decades
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/075365678391
Set up a time to see M who I saw years ago and apparently before she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch two or three times. Room smelled. More rules than congress passes in a session. 28 seconds or oral and then constant rushing and talking about roommates and my need to rush and my being nervous (which I wasn't). Never even got in as her voice, face and attitude made all the blood from little head leave. Might just be me but I'd rather give $ to a much better option who has a better attitude, body and personality.
-
03-04-23 15:38 #28392Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reliable talent?
Hello fellow mongers.
I travel for work and I'll be in Richmond next week. Can anyone provide information or links to reliable girls? If you ever in Houston, TX Riverside, CA or Omaha, NE let me know and I can provide you information regarding providers.
Thanks!









Reply With Quote




