Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 37339
-
03-05-23 14:30 #28399Senior Member

Posts: 581Maria
Is this the Maria that was in Petersburg offering uncovered Greek?
Originally Posted by KnightMan1117
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 11:15 #28398Regular Member

Posts: 11Maria
Maria is short spinner who, works south side and 95. She's off Willis now. Save your money.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:04 #28397Senior Member

Posts: 581Dead Link
She fell off STG too. I think it's ok to give us the first name so we know who to avoid. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KnightMan1117
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 05:24 #28396Senior Member

Posts: 221Tried
I attempted to get something setup with her. Texted back and forth. See my other post about an experience that should be close.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:30 #28395Senior Member

Posts: 170GiGi is still around; I spoke to her two days ago, and she was staying off Brook Rd because she was tired of staying at the Diamond. She'll probably go back there soon, but she needed a break. She's being very careful in the Brook Rd area and limiting the traffic flow for obvious reasons.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
FF.
-
03-04-23 17:20 #28394Senior Member

Posts: 327Luna
Saw Luna post on stg last week. Sorry no link. Some of you know who I am speaking of (octopus tattoo) offering striptease for $$ in NK county. I stopped messing with her long time ago but she is real & pretty hot for anyone that was curious or saw ad.
-
03-04-23 16:57 #28393Regular Member

Posts: 11Worst experience in two plus decades
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/075365678391
Set up a time to see M who I saw years ago and apparently before she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch two or three times. Room smelled. More rules than congress passes in a session. 28 seconds or oral and then constant rushing and talking about roommates and my need to rush and my being nervous (which I wasn't). Never even got in as her voice, face and attitude made all the blood from little head leave. Might just be me but I'd rather give $ to a much better option who has a better attitude, body and personality.
-
03-04-23 15:38 #28392Regular Member

Posts: 4Any reliable talent?
Hello fellow mongers.
I travel for work and I'll be in Richmond next week. Can anyone provide information or links to reliable girls? If you ever in Houston, TX Riverside, CA or Omaha, NE let me know and I can provide you information regarding providers.
Thanks!
-
03-04-23 14:54 #28391Senior Member

Posts: 221This one legit
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/9551620.htm?cat=1
This one is definitely legit! Just as beautiful in person as the photos. Communication was fairly simple compared to other attempts I have made. I thought she managed time respectfully. Didn't watch a clock but kept things moving along at a pace that was good for me. Gorgeous girl! Good attitude, clean, no signs of monkey, smelt and taste good, tight kitty, good mic skills and a huge huge ass! LOL! I mean it! First Latino and technically my first true escort experience. Win win! Gift was $$. Said she will be here for a week.
-
03-04-23 09:03 #28390Senior Member

Posts: 139Good BBBJ in the area?
Anyone got any good BBBJ providers? I loved seeing taryn before she disappeared. I haven't heard much from watts, don't really like Staxx, and Pinky doesn't really respond much.
-
03-04-23 07:45 #28389Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you
Excellent advice! Thanks JCN. I've been on the Latin / Spanish kick lately and I want to sample a few before I hang up my hobby for a bit LOL.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 07:43 #28388Senior Member

Posts: 101I second!
Took Soulforce's advice and checked out this beautiful young lady. Everything he said was exactly on the money. Doesn't speak a lick of English but is literally one of the most exotic looking women I've seen walking around in a long time. Super tiny, super willing to please, everything is covered.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 07:15 #28387Senior Member

Posts: 216Completely agree if your aware they are a minor you get what you deserve but unfortunately the facts are most of these adults girls we rationalize we are having consensual fun with were forced in the game at like 14-15 by predators. The real world we live in.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 01:24 #28386Senior Member

Posts: 135Re Stings.
Thanks to everyone for chiming in and confirming. This is part of why it pays to keep these boards active! Anyone going to someone going to see someone who claims to be a runaway minor deserves what they get. The rest of us just having consensual fun among adults don't need to get caught up in that crap.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 18:45 #28385Regular Member

Posts: 18Was just about to come here about this ad. Texted earlier and it responded with a rate for a suck and fuk which just screamed suspicious to me so I just blocked and deleted.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





