Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 17941
-
03-05-23 08:08 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 100Would appreciate those digits if you can!
Originally Posted by Poolfan
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 01:41 #12480Banned Member

Posts: 133She definitely looks TGTBT and this part worries me a lot:
Originally Posted by Biggie2001
[View Original Post]
"Incall location in Lex given after appointment made & verified with your good faith deposit"
Fuck deposits.
And this is some serious GPS logic: "A true gentleman would render payment in full for the time slot he opened and time lost which was booked."
Pay the full price if you have to cancel? Really? And what if she cancels?
-
03-04-23 18:26 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 604RE: I did check, maybe you really didn't
I should know what my own posts are. Maybe you need to clear your cache and start over. Also my post was on 12/22/22 not 12/12/22 as you stated with someone else's screen name referring to a totally different provider, lol. Have you seen her since she has been using the pics she uses now? If not, your assessment is not current.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 17:45 #12478Senior Member

Posts: 442Number or link
Do you have a number or a link?
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 17:09 #12477Senior Member

Posts: 70Keep me in the loop
I've been searching for about a year now for one. If anyone knows of a good hook up PM me.
Originally Posted by Crash69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 16:34 #12476Senior Member

Posts: 60Hot MILF. STG
Anyone seen this lady? She looks hot. Almost too hot to be true and I'm looking for MILF type.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/180779122809
-
03-04-23 13:23 #12475Senior Member

Posts: 119I did check
My computer must be different than yours.
Originally Posted by LayingLow34
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 12:19 #12474Senior Member

Posts: 103Look again
The post by BigShoe514 date 12/12/22 is #11967 Not #12075.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 11:54 #12473Senior Member

Posts: 1002GFE Providers
Any true good GFE providers around? Seems like they're few far between.
-
03-04-23 10:51 #12472Senior Member

Posts: 81Cougar Baby I concur
I met her a couple weeks ago. She was staying at a pretty decent hotel in Hamburg. I had an ok time and she was friendly enough. I think the pictures in her ad are accurate in terms of age and weight. Maybe flattering, but in no way deceptive.
Originally Posted by LayingLow34
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 08:02 #12471Senior Member

Posts: 243Melanie the freindly ghost.
Over the last few years I've tried and tried to meet Melanie. Only to be ghosted like she in known for. Well, I finally connected with her. First thing I noticed was she didn't have the black hair in the pics. Body wise she looked just like the pics. She is a little older, with some baby damage, but overall attractive. She was very sweet and talkative. She knows her craft and I left a very happy man. I will try to repeat, just hope it doesn't take me another few years.
-
03-04-23 07:55 #12470Senior Member

Posts: 243Looking in Winchester
Looking to see if anyone knows of a good provider in the Winchester or Mt. Sterling area. Especially someone UTR. Kinda tried of making that drive to Lex only to be ghosted. Thanks in Advance.
-
03-04-23 07:37 #12469Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks
Thanks for this. I had been texting her about the duo she was advertising. Now I know to steer clear.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 05:20 #12468Senior Member

Posts: 360Kay cash and dash
Asked for donation up front and forgot the covers not much else to say that hasn't been said already. Sadly enough her info is easy to find. Pm me for link, i can't post links unfortunately.
-
03-03-23 16:31 #12467Senior Member

Posts: 119Cougar Baby-Nope
I checked on "your post" #12075. It was dated 12-12-22 and it was penned by BigShoe514?
Originally Posted by Snakeeyez
[View Original Post]
First of all I am being truthful in my review. I prefer spinners and I am OK with BBW if they provide good service and attitude. She did neither.
When I saw her, which was several months ago, she was using old pictures. Her ad was deceiving. When I walked in the door I almost did not recognize her because she had gotten so big. Her ad says she is 154 lbs. There is no way on earth she weighs that. I should have pulled the ole "I left my wallet in the car".
I still stand by my post. I would not repeat even in a pinch. YMMV.











Reply With Quote




