Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 655
-
03-08-23 18:07 #400Senior Member

Posts: 75Lair
I'm defending myself from your lies. If she signs an OF agree and release you can publish, if you take photos privately and then post them publicly without written consent that's a crime, go look up public release for adult content and revenge porn laws. Also WTF is this about OF, I do it as my private collection you lair.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-23 17:19 #399Senior Member

Posts: 142Ooo stop
You're sooo defensive because you know you fucked up, it's fine. Felony charge my ass, I took those pictures and allowed to do whatever I want them as I pleased. Not my first time posting pictures of the girls on This site, look at my past post. Been doing for a very long time. Also I didn't pay for any videos or pictures, that's fucking stupid. That's why your sooo butt hurt bc she was charging you for them. I get it you were trying to put it on the OF that's different, you're not able to share those. You should know bc you were trying to do that for her, ooo I'm I wrong nope. Please I get all the facts before, my first post I even said someone is leaking my pictures. It's fine that you did, I'm not about to share my Price or my pictures on the board only by PM to only SM. Keep teeing this girls about this site, you think that will give you a better deal it won't.
Bird out.
-
03-08-23 16:11 #398Senior Member

Posts: 75Post
I didn't share anything. It's a baseless claim, if my post would load on time and not hours after the fact you'd know that. I'm the one that cracked the little red foxx porn site, gave her info up to get you all the 200 deal she offers, at least to two others. I posted about the other three offers. Why would I care if she saw another guy first? All I did was ask in here about her video rates and get blasted and lied about.
-
03-07-23 17:13 #397Senior Member

Posts: 336The First Rule of Fight Club.
Don't talk about fight club.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 15:10 #396Senior Member

Posts: 432Not an SM
You made a mistake my friend of sharing info with ANY non SM -- golden rule. Even then I am careful and only share with guys I have had a past history with and trust.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
We get burnt by guys thinking they will score better if then tell the girl about this site or reviews about them!
It is worth saying again -- this site is for mongers -- NOTHING GOOD ever comes of letting the SBs know they are being reviewed and info shared.
-
03-07-23 13:27 #395Senior Member

Posts: 75No the issue is lack of sharing and calling these girls out, it's not I got my price you get your price. It's we get a price share intel and keep them there ffs.
Originally Posted by SBmidlo
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-23 09:09 #394Senior Member

Posts: 97Acoustic wave therapy
Has anyone ever tried this? Saw it at the Dr. Office the other day. If so, what were your experiences? Thanks.
-
03-06-23 22:47 #393Senior Member

Posts: 75Fuck right off
Fuck right off with those claims there, I was in the gym, you think I care who saw her when? I was posting about her trying to help people out and now you go out with a baseless claim, you sound you mad they someone told her of the pics, you know who ever did that, you should thank them. You about to caught a felon charge for that shit. I just hit her up to confirm we were still on for the following week. You "senior" members really got to watch what you do and what you post, looking like a fool making baseless claims. I've been in this game, likely longer then you've been around.
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 22:01 #392Senior Member

Posts: 142JohnnySlayer56
Not even an hour posted and you going to snitch on me bc I met her before you and I was able to take pictures and videos of her. I now know who's been telling the girls I've posted about them on this site. So you're showing girls my reviews on this site. Thanks again. Last time I'll share pictures or videos. Happy to ruined it for everyone.
-
03-06-23 14:58 #391Senior Member

Posts: 51Wish I had seen this before going. Had the exact same experience.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:59 #390Senior Member

Posts: 221Update
So the short answer is nothing extra offered. I kind of took one for the team. The overall experience like all had pros and cons. She is absolutely gorgeous and very sweet! If you dig Filipino chicks I would definitely put her on the top shelf category. Has a huge juicy ass and big boobs. All of that is good but becomes torture after a while with no opportunity to further things a long. I think if cuddling is your thing this is definitely where I would suggest you go. Not something I will repeat. As time started to expire she started getting a little more playful, allowing some UC action around that big juicy butt but blocked everything towards the kitty. OC action up top but started pulling away from that at the end. The extra effort from her at the end was all an attempt to get me to extend. I was ready to go get some relief which I did! LOL. Similar to some of the AMP experiences in terms of little things being said and done to lead you to believe if you continue to invest you might eventually get a return on investment. I have previously said it reminds me of the carnival and fair games. Buy one more ball and I think you will win the big teddy bear! Easier and cheaper ways to get the bear.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 19:46 #389Senior Member

Posts: 446Cuddle Therapy
I asked her a couple questions. What would we be wearing. Answered shorts and tee shirts. Next time I asked if she wore a bra? Her response was and what does that matter? So looking pretty legit and not dumping that kind of money and leaving blue balled. Hope I am wrong because she looks right up my alley!
-
03-04-23 16:17 #388Regular Member

Posts: 1Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 12:12 #387Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm hoping it's more than that, because I want to make an appt too.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 07:22 #386Senior Member

Posts: 221You beat me to it
I was going to post the same question! LOL I made an appointment with her for tomorrow. Comm was quick and easy setup. Just not sure what to expect. She seems pretty adamant that nothing but cuddle is available.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






