Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 655
-
03-04-23 01:06 #385Senior Member

Posts: 163Cuddle therapy
Has anyone had any experience with this thing? LOL. I heard of legit businesses alike overseas like in Korea or Japan, never here.
https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...594795880.html
-
11-03-22 11:02 #384Senior Member

Posts: 104All the kids in his mobile home community call him "The King".
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:12 #383Senior Member

Posts: 452Facebook
How are you all getting there FB info. I would like to friend a few or find an UTR, but haven't had any luck. PM's preferred.
-
10-27-22 21:43 #382Senior Member

Posts: 49Extremely entertaining
Can't tell if it's a troll or dude is really trying to flex.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 08:35 #381Senior Member

Posts: 1449If nothing else this is entertaining. Can't really take him serious do I'm gunna take for what it is. One guy mad because nobody would help him because even though he has street cred in here he has zero. Goodluck there. Have fun with all those walking dead calling you at 3 am.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 22:25 #380Senior Member

Posts: 123You were in the forum literally begging for Taryn's number and got mad and threw a temper tantrum when no one would give it to you. Now we're supposed to believe your name ring out in the streets amongst the walkers?! LOL! You're a funny guy, I can't stop laughing at you.
Originally Posted by DatBoyGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 21:25 #379Senior Member

Posts: 369If your street resume is so extensive why are you in every SM's inbox begging for numbers?
Originally Posted by DatBoyGood
[View Original Post]
Again, ditto the above.
Originally Posted by DatBoyGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 19:46 #378Senior Member

Posts: 371Next it is going to be "all the homeless people know my name around here, this chick with 5 teeth says I'm the best".
Originally Posted by Wow45
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 19:13 #377Senior Member

Posts: 49Bragging
About scraping the bottom of the barrel, LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 17:52 #376Asshole

Posts: 567Carry on playboy LOL.
Originally Posted by DatBoyGood
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 15:42 #375Banned Member

Posts: 23Lol
These girls that hit me up I turn them down most of the time because I do have a life I enjoy. I can't tell you the number of times I've been hit up just for sex with literally no money spent from these girls. I guess I earned that level of respect that y'all could never touch which makes you so mad LOL and We all know money can't buy respect so I wonder what the haters are going to say about me now LOL.
-
10-25-22 12:36 #374Senior Member

Posts: 104LOL. I always get a pretty big kick out of some of these "Crack Ho Casanova's".
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 12:05 #373Asshole

Posts: 567My thoughts as well LOL.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:11 #372Banned Member

Posts: 242Bro
But his resume is untouchable.
Originally Posted by Bigman74
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 09:59 #371Senior Member

Posts: 123Lol
Buddy is on here bragging because street walkers know who he is and "hits him up first" LOL! In my experience if the street walkers are hitting you up first it's because they see you as easy money or in other words a lame / sucka. You think you some sort of G in the streets? Stop it buddy. Real Gs don't have street walkers calling them. You aren't special to them. You're money is the same as everyone else and whoever gets there first with cash in hand will get it first. You're a clown for even thinking that bullshit. LOL!
Originally Posted by DatBoyGood
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




