Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 1106 1606 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21735

    Just an alternative experience from Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Kelly Dior / Xotic Kelli is the best. I haven't seen her in a few years, as she has priced herherself out of my range. She is a whole lot of fun though. You can find her on Eros.

    Blake, who used to be with Bobbi's crew, is really good as well. She was posting on Tryst. I haven't checked lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xotickelli03


    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulblake
    Agree wrt price for Kelli. I was considering seeing her when she dropped from 500 to 400. Then about 6 months ago she raised her price from 400 to 600 which is just way too much imo.

    Also remembered reading this about Kelli in the Charlotte forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...066&viewfull=1#post6347066.

    Should link to post #22774 in the main Charlotte thread.

    I would also suggest Blair Parker: https://tryst.link/escort/blairparker She is also lower priced than Kelli.

  2. #21734

    All time low?

    Listen, I am not here to judge anyone for what they do and how they do it, BUT have we gone to an all time low? Is it that bad in Raleigh that we're adverting to VR? We have quite a few beautiful women who would love to take care of us. Now, I will say that some go a little too far with the info needed for verification and such but, to be honest, we looked for it. We need to find a way to get these women back to Raleigh to where it benefits both parties involved. How do we fix this?

    Again, not attacking anyone who does VR, just stating how it sucks that this forum has turned to us gentlemen adverting to that when we lost talent here in Raleigh. Just my rambling thoughts.

  3. #21733

    Holy $hit!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Best thing I ever bought was my Oculus. I paid $100+ for a year to wankzvr site, great quality and you can get interactive toys so you don't even use your hand. Just sit back and enjoy.
    And here I thought I was progressive. I'm behind the times!

  4. #21732
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Top ebony providers in the area. Who do you guys have?
    Kelly Dior / Xotic Kelli is the best. I haven't seen her in a few years, as she has priced herherself out of my range. She is a whole lot of fun though. You can find her on Eros.

    Blake, who used to be with Bobbi's crew, is really good as well. She was posting on Tryst. I haven't checked lately.

    https://tryst.link/escort/xotickelli03


    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulblake

  5. #21731

    Holy smokes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    Best thing I ever bought was my Oculus. I paid $100+ for a year to wankzvr site, great quality and you can get interactive toys so you don't even use your hand. Just sit back and enjoy.
    I am on to this -bring on the future!

  6. #21730

    Vr

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    Oculus 2/ Meta Quest 2 costs about the same as one Hr play. I don't know much about other options.

    Headset has it's own Browser, which also has a Private Mode.

    Free stuff sucks but it gives you an idea of what's available from the various studios. If you want higher resolution, it's better to subscribe directly to the studios. There are some sites offering thousands of vids from multiple studios but the quality is noticeably reduced.

    Married guys can enjoy with private browsing, and many sites now work with a vanilla gift card. Watch for holiday sales.

    Get creative and you can really have a realistic experience. It's as easy to use as an iPad. Regular porn is also good in theater mode, but it's very slow to browse outside of a VR site.

    I gave up regular porn for a while before covid but it's hard to deny the convenience of a 30 minute 3, 4 or 12-way adventure, start to finish.
    Best thing I ever bought was my Oculus. I paid $100+ for a year to wankzvr site, great quality and you can get interactive toys so you don't even use your hand. Just sit back and enjoy.

  7. #21729
    Quote Originally Posted by LilFinger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Bianca? I couldn't find anything on her. Thinking of TOFTT but have a weird feeling about it.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/8447679.htm
    Good god she's fine, let us know if you do TOFTT how it went.

  8. #21728

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    From what I can see she looks cute as a button. Don't know-this hobby has become a bit 51/50.

    Those lips. Mmm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...y/202018262791

    Any insight?
    Looks like Bentlee. And she's getting fat. Good thing she keeps the lips closed because the teeth are horrible.

  9. #21727

    AA Spinner. Armony Banks

    https://tryst.link/escort/armonybanks99

    This one is 100% legit, pictures are real. She's in a nice upscale place. Great personality, was sweet and was not rushed. She was easy to talk with, no attitude at all. She's in town for a few days. And yes, that ass is nice and real.

  10. #21726

    VR info

    Quote Originally Posted by Endorfn2002  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. What do you use and what sites do you use for VR Session? Thanks!
    Oculus 2/ Meta Quest 2 costs about the same as one Hr play. I don't know much about other options.

    Headset has it's own Browser, which also has a Private Mode.

    Free stuff sucks but it gives you an idea of what's available from the various studios. If you want higher resolution, it's better to subscribe directly to the studios. There are some sites offering thousands of vids from multiple studios but the quality is noticeably reduced.

    Married guys can enjoy with private browsing, and many sites now work with a vanilla gift card. Watch for holiday sales.

    Get creative and you can really have a realistic experience. It's as easy to use as an iPad. Regular porn is also good in theater mode, but it's very slow to browse outside of a VR site.

    I gave up regular porn for a while before covid but it's hard to deny the convenience of a 30 minute 3, 4 or 12-way adventure, start to finish.

  11. #21725

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Really. Sory BlkScropio, but this is too much to agree to for that service. She'll do a Lot for less.
    I didn't pay that price. I was responding to a post. Back track and you'll see it.

  12. #21724

    VR Session?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    This is why I have not been very active for a while. I rarely get a free afternoon but when I do, I contemplate the reality of the next 4-5 hours of effort that is still about 40% likely to end in disappointment. Most of the time I opt for a 30 min VR session and enjoy the rest of the day with a smile and extra $ in my pocket. It was not like this when I started the hobby and prebook is not really a good option for me.
    Just curious. What do you use and what sites do you use for VR Session? Thanks!

  13. #21723

    So odd

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    Based on the recent review, I decided I would try "again" to see her (she ghosted me the first time about 6+ months ago after I got to her location). This time, the comms where very intermittent to start, however, I thought I finally had her with a decent back / forth text string. Nope. At the end, could not get a location, then she fnally sends one almost 4 hours later and no where near where her ad stated she was. Big time waster (at least for me).
    I just saw her the other day. Communication was spotty but finally nailed down a time and the date went just fine. Not sure, man.

  14. #21722

    Typical Day in the Hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by MFranks  [View Original Post]
    Based on the recent review, I decided I would try "again" to see her (she ghosted me the first time about 6+ months ago after I got to her location). This time, the comms where very intermittent to start, however, I thought I finally had her with a decent back / forth text string. Nope. At the end, could not get a location, then she fnally sends one almost 4 hours later and no where near where her ad stated she was. Big time waster (at least for me).
    This is why I have not been very active for a while. I rarely get a free afternoon but when I do, I contemplate the reality of the next 4-5 hours of effort that is still about 40% likely to end in disappointment. Most of the time I opt for a 30 min VR session and enjoy the rest of the day with a smile and extra $ in my pocket. It was not like this when I started the hobby and prebook is not really a good option for me.

  15. #21721
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I don't make enough money to compete with others. As long as they have a few willing to pay these prices that will keep them afloat. As always, to each their own. Stay safe out there!
    Really. Sory BlkScropio, but this is too much to agree to for that service. She'll do a Lot for less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape