Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 300 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3370
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Are you looking for Lisa with magic fingers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave9090  [View Original Post]
    I am going to see a massage lady from adultsearch. The only place her number comes up is adultseach. Does anyone have experience with adultsearch. I do not know how to do link so her number is 786-652-6484. Thanks. Any one see this lady?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...y-rubs/3049776

    With her long hair, professional massage skills, and magic fingertips running over my balls, it made me feel like heaven! I suggest ya'll try it out!

  2. #3369

    LMP Insight

    Hi All,

    I saw an LMP on the 2nd Floor at 3*5* NW 7*th Ave. I have been to the AMP on the 1st floor but wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the LMP, feel free to PM.

  3. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by HeldonSwane  [View Original Post]
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.
    Sorry you didn't get a happy ending. She's YMMV, but I get finished. The place across the street next to Dunkin' Donuts is a sure thing for HE, very very YMMV for more, but they aren't very attractive imo.

  4. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Chichef3000  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Eva on the number provided in her ad. She was out of town, but has two other girls that she partners with. Here is a link to Eva.

    Anyone have info on the following?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hws...593453229.html
    If you google her phone # a name returns, but I was not able to find any photos based on that name outside of the ads. I may try to reach her later this month, when I spend a night in SoBe. If you see her sooner let us know.

    I've tried to reach this one unsuccessfully. Looks too good to be true anyway.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/2642664

  5. #3366

    Adultsearch

    I am going to see a massage lady from adultsearch. The only place her number comes up is adultseach. Does anyone have experience with adultsearch. I do not know how to do link so her number is 786-652-6484. Thanks. Any one see this lady?

  6. #3365

    Massage report

    I contacted Eva on the number provided in her ad. She was out of town, but has two other girls that she partners with. Here is a link to Eva.

    https://massage.eros.com/florida/mia...128.htm?cat=83

    There two other ladies that work with her. I went with one just because of the availability of our scheduless, her name is Cherry. She looked good in the picture (both ladies did), but in person she was plain looking braziilian (which is not a bad thing), it was a light rub for. 2 removing above was another. 05 - She does NOT speak english. So overall is was ok and left happy, but not worth the price. I TOFTT, but will not repeat.

    Anyone have info on the following?

    https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/hws...593453229.html

  7. #3364

    New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy

    Tried going to Asian Holistic but no available providers. I noticed this other spa in the same office plaza. New oriental Spa on the 2nd floor. Any info on this place?

  8. #3363

    New oriental Spa. Ives Dairy

    Asian Holistic was busy so I was thinking about New oriental Spa, but have never been. Any info on it?

  9. #3362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by HeldonSwane  [View Original Post]
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.
    What was the damage? I'm actually in the market for a regular good masseuse and relatively in that area.

  10. #3361

    Thinking of toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by MindMaster777  [View Original Post]
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.
    I used to go to a house in Coral Gables and get FS from hot young asians. I may toftt.

  11. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256
    Quote Originally Posted by MindMaster777  [View Original Post]
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.
    ADMIN I hope you don't let this slide, like seriously!

  12. #3359

    Great massage, no HE

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortGuru  [View Original Post]
    Asiami in Kendall by Town & Country is good, but hit on miss on HE. Try Cici, good massage and if she tickles your balls you can open dialog. I've heard she doesn't tickle everyone. She is attractive in my opinion. Her sister is cuter, but I've seen her many times and she's strictly legit.

    There's a AMP next to Dunkin' Donuts across Town & Country Mall in the La Caretta strip mall. The older lady gives a good massage and HE, the younger lady an ok massage and HE.
    All she did was tickle my balls, than gave me oil for Me to the job. Waste of time. Waste.

  13. #3358

    Dream girl

    Anyone know the lineup this month.

  14. #3357
    Shill account for Sunflower Spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Cutler Bay FL 331XX

    Quote Originally Posted by SexGuru1777  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for massage. Not sure if her name is Anna or Lisa. Because of the way she looks, she looks so cute.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/m...scorts/3043256
    Girls are hot! Very cute and gentle. The massage technique is very professional. I try to communicate more deeply. Very shy to try L1!. I think I'll come back again.

  15. #3356
    What's the lady's race / nationality?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHandy  [View Original Post]
    There's a strangely open til late spa on the second floor I've been to a few times now. After getting to know them I've finally gotten BBBJ with the younger woman working there. She put in a lot of effort, even agreed to CIM I guess it was too much for her to do take it all. 2. For a pretty good massage alongside that, couldn't complain! The older woman does do much better with her hands. I've had FS with both but I've been visiting more in hopes for this most recent visit. I've only ever seen two different women working here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape