Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 401 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 451 501 901 1401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 25031
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19031

    Pamela

    Yes, that is her name. Nice gal. Dirty AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.

  2. #19030

    Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984

  3. #19029

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.

    I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.

  4. #19028

    Woonsocket Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984

  5. #19027

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.
    What is the Link?

  6. #19026

    Woonsocket Pamela

    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.

  7. #19025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Ashley. If you've seen her recently, could you please take a look at the two pictures in my post 18144 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post6188915.

    Which of the pics in that link currently is the best representation of her now? Have her looks returned to anything resembling what used to be normal? I don't care so much about the shortened hair, its the scrawney body I was hoping was getting back to normal? I heard some reports, since I last cum-pumped her in August, that she was looking a bit better, but it would be nice to get more recent reports, with details, and if you have them, pictures? She's NEVER been camera shy!

    I've also heard that she may have some yeasty beasties and unsavory scents? So, anyone who's had a recent visit with her, could you please report!

    Thank you!
    I saw her recently, having never seen her before. I would say that her appearance is pretty much like the thin picture of her. No unsavory scents and I had a good time with her and plan to see her again.

  8. #19024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, it's been a while. I was in the mood for a thick girl decided to try and set something up with this one in pawt. Seems to be flexible like she says from previous post pics. Very friendly via text however she wanted 350 for full hr GFE. Told her can't do it to expensive she stopped to 275 GFE full hr. She normally charges 300 for hour then extra 50 for GFE. I figured fine I'm pretty horny why not, she hosts in a highrise next to highway, seemed safe enough. But when I asked if she allowed multiple pops in the hour she said no not atll. That was the deal breaker for me. No way am I paying 275 for 1 nut that to be honest will come out in about 5 minutes. So I backed out and took care of myself. Post nut clarity hit and probably was a good option. Hope this helps, stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...l/060270446625
    She rather lose 275 instead of giving you 2 pops. Well at least your hand always reliable and can go for hour as many as you want.

  9. #19023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's the same Sandy as in my pictures in the previous post below. Here are a couple more pics of Sandy. She was a hot and frisky little CIP MILF, to be sure! .

    I'm still working on finding out whether the Sydney that worked with Belle is still a possibility. I can't tell you exactly how I'm working on it though, LOL! But Sydney Luxe was SO much better than her friend Belle, who is indeed still advertising. Belle was indeed fine for bareback fucking. But for real GFE performance with intense DFK and ability to orgasm, and BBBJ, Sydney surely beat Belle in that threesome by a mile! By the way, you can find my unedited face with creampie pics of Belle, if you put Belle in the search engine here.

    Sydney is indeed currently active on her facebook, if you know her real name. My email friends can get my XXX fully reavealing face and wet oozing creampie pics of Sydney, but I won't post any compromising or identifiable pics of her on here, because, although she was briefly ofifcially in the biz, I still consider her basically a civilian, and her circle of friends and local communitty would surely never guess that she ever worked as a hoe! But those are the very BEST kinds of hoes of all, yes?!

    However, because I myself would love to cum-pump Sydney again, and because the smart girls actually DO read this board, I will refrain from sharing my face with creampie pics of Sydney publicly! ; )
    I have seen Belle maybe two three times, When she lived on Chalkstone. Those damn fucking dogs drove me nuts!

  10. #19022
    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    KOF, is this Sandy you are talking about? ;.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sandy-es...-england-99117

    Funny enough, she came to my mind yesterday and sent her a text, but no reply yet.

    Also, several weeks ago, you were inquiring about Sydney, whether she had a comback or not. Any news on that by any chance, she was a solid provider.
    Yes, that's the same Sandy as in my pictures in the previous post below. Here are a couple more pics of Sandy. She was a hot and frisky little CIP MILF, to be sure! .

    I'm still working on finding out whether the Sydney that worked with Belle is still a possibility. I can't tell you exactly how I'm working on it though, LOL! But Sydney Luxe was SO much better than her friend Belle, who is indeed still advertising. Belle was indeed fine for bareback fucking. But for real GFE performance with intense DFK and ability to orgasm, and BBBJ, Sydney surely beat Belle in that threesome by a mile! By the way, you can find my unedited face with creampie pics of Belle, if you put Belle in the search engine here.

    Sydney is indeed currently active on her facebook, if you know her real name. My email friends can get my XXX fully reavealing face and wet oozing creampie pics of Sydney, but I won't post any compromising or identifiable pics of her on here, because, although she briefly advertised, and was for a time officially in the biz, I still consider her basically a civilian, and her circle of friends and local communitty would surely never guess that she ever worked as a hoe! But those are the very BEST kinds of hoes of all, yes?! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-96.jpeg‎   thumbnail-97.jpeg‎  

  11. #19021
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this Claudia, who also previously went by Talia, and before that, Payton?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...idence-7323552



    Ditto for Sandy in the pictures below, who I've not seen any ads for in many years.
    KOF, is this Sandy you are talking about? ;.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sandy-es...-england-99117

    Funny enough, she came to my mind yesterday and sent her a text, but no reply yet.

    Also, several weeks ago, you were inquiring about Sydney, whether she had a comback or not. Any news on that by any chance, she was a solid provider.

  12. #19020
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Anyone know what happened to Claudia? Have not seen post on stg in months. She was cheap and gave me just what I needed.

    Thanks!

    J4 F.
    Do you mean this Claudia, who also previously went by Talia, and before that, Payton?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...idence-7323552

    I inseminated that Claudia in 2016, but never got pictures. Cliff notes: Excellent CIP lay except that, in my experience, wouldn't DFK until AFTER I had cum-pumped her, then she decided it was OK to stick her tongue down my throat. Blow job was toothy, so I quickly transferred bare cock from her mouth to her cunnt. Excellent, all-natural fit body, but clearly a very mature face. Decent PSE CIP session, though, for about 100. She also clearly had a handler and was a junkie. I was going to repeat with her, but then, all the bad reports, including some with meddling handlers, started coming out, and so I never did. Even Sandy, who Claudia worked with (see pics below) who I inseminated several times during that same time-frame, and was decent CIP fuck in her own right, told me that she would no longer work with Claudia because of her increasingly out-of-control addiction problems.

    But I'd like to know, from those that saw her recently, how things went with Claudia? Because if she ceased the dragon and lost the goddam handlers, I'd surely consider inseminating her again. Ditto for Sandy in the pictures below, who I've not seen any ads for in many years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-94.jpeg‎   thumbnail-95.jpeg‎  

  13. #19019

    Bathroom Less

    Ashley. If you've seen her recently, could you please take a look at the two pictures in my post 18144 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post6188915.

    Which of the pics in that link currently is the best representation of her now? Have her looks returned to anything resembling what used to be normal? I don't care so much about the shortened hair, its the scrawney body I was hoping was getting back to normal? I heard some reports, since I last cum-pumped her in August, that she was looking a bit better, but it would be nice to get more recent reports, with details, and if you have them, pictures? She's NEVER been camera shy!

    I've also heard that she may have some yeasty beasties and unsavory scents? So, anyone who's had a recent visit with her, could you please report!

    Thank you!

  14. #19018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Anyone know what happened to Claudia? Have not seen post on stg in months. She was cheap and gave me just what I needed..
    She was robbing people.

  15. #19017

    Pawtucket girl

    Hey all, it's been a while. I was in the mood for a thick girl decided to try and set something up with this one in pawt. Seems to be flexible like she says from previous post pics. Very friendly via text however she wanted 350 for full hr GFE. Told her can't do it to expensive she stopped to 275 GFE full hr. She normally charges 300 for hour then extra 50 for GFE. I figured fine I'm pretty horny why not, she hosts in a highrise next to highway, seemed safe enough. But when I asked if she allowed multiple pops in the hour she said no not atll. That was the deal breaker for me. No way am I paying 275 for 1 nut that to be honest will come out in about 5 minutes. So I backed out and took care of myself. Post nut clarity hit and probably was a good option. Hope this helps, stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...l/060270446625

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape