Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 5333
-
03-08-23 15:26 #3593Regular Member

Posts: 11Apple
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...n/462203879091
Anybody willing to try or have seen her before, need something with Nyla being gone.
-
03-06-23 07:38 #3592Senior Member

Posts: 1019Lol
When it was over she cleaned me off and then proceeded to spray a paper towel with alcohol until it was dripping wet and SHOVED INSIDE HER SNIZZ! Holy fuck I couldn't imagine how much that had to burn.
That's funny. Reminds of the time a couple Mon. Ago at Sky when I started to put my finger her she said stop, got up & came back with a glove ripped off a finger & had me put it on my finger before I could play!
-
03-05-23 15:30 #3591Senior Member

Posts: 84It's okay
Tried it out last week. One lady working, she was probably 50+ better looking than Shrek but nothing to get excited about. Half way decent massage with no teasing. On the flip everything was on the table but wanted 200 for FS, 180 for a BJ and 120 for a handjob. So obviously I declined at first, she dropped the HJ with full access to her to 40 so I accepted. Decent with plenty of attention to the boys. Body was okay for her age and had no objection to exploration.
When it was over she cleaned me off and then proceeded to spray a paper towel with alcohol until it was dripping wet and SHOVED INSIDE HER SNIZZ! Holy fuck I couldn't imagine how much that had to burn.
Originally Posted by TFron86
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 12:46 #3590Senior Member

Posts: 42A potential new AMP?
Driving around the Secor and Laskey area and saw a place called "Summer Massage Spa" the only reason why I didn't try it out is because it literally next to a jewerly store and dollar general.
-
03-05-23 00:14 #3589Sassy96GuestPrices slightly up, but Wendy was provider before shutdown. Offered CBJ but mainly used teeth, for a raw experience. Nice body though. YMMV.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:05 #3588Sassy96GuestMultiple options previously available but sounds like closed now.
Originally Posted by Huteh
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 20:39 #3587Senior Member

Posts: 330Sky
The younger one must have left. The girls there average 40-50 yrs old.
Originally Posted by Platchk
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 21:47 #3586Senior Member

Posts: 31Chang report
Stopped by Chang (whatever the new name is but its still Chang to me) and had a great time. Its been 8 months since last visitation, but the place does need a remodel. I miss Melon that place was cleaner and productive.
Anyway, service was as expected and left satisfied. The bait to return when cleaning up was a mid 20's and smoking hott for a AMP. I need to repeat and enjoy a slice of that pie. I found if you tell Mama "I want a fresh, fresh". Must be some half ass secret code that I stumbled upon but you will get the AMP version of the A Team rather then the typical C Team.
-
03-03-23 13:54 #3585Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky report
Ended up going to Sky last Saturday. Drew Anna. Mid 40's, bolt ONS, no fat.
Threw $2 to her immediately as I don't want to haggle or grab money mid way.
Table shower with lots of attention to the boys and stick, sauna, then she walked in my back at my request for a good 40 minutes. On the flip off came the dress and she went right to it. CBJ for a minute until I asked her to kiss the starfish. She wouldn't, but sucked on the boys while tugging.
Finally she said I'm tired, get on top. This was the hardest one of these ladies have let me rail them ever. Will repeat.
HOWEVER! After we were done, she brought two other girls in. One a mid 20's, very attractive, no surgery appears. I didn't catch her name, but next time I'm asking for her.
-
03-02-23 10:34 #3584Senior Member

Posts: 79Massage Spa
It had been a minute since I've been to an AMP and I happen to be by this one and thought why not.
Greeted by an older lady I'm guessing late 50's. Told her I wanted a HH and she ended up doing and hour. No teasing or extras at all. She offered me the lotion to take care of myself. Hell, I could have done that at home.
Go out and pay and she was upset because I didn't give her a tip. Really lady? It was a junk massage and nothing extra to be had. Which is sad because I had stopped here years ago and it was a full menu.
Needless to say, that's a one and done. Oh, I think she was the only one there too. I didn't see or hear anyone else while I was there and.
-
02-25-23 19:15 #3583Senior Member

Posts: 76Sky
Heading that way tonight but haven't seen a review in a month. What's the latest?
-
02-24-23 18:04 #3582Senior Member

Posts: 104Quality Asian
Stopped by on Thursday at lunch. Koko was occupied so I asked for Apple.
Haven't seen her in a long time, great time.
She allows OTC and nipple sucking. Very fun lady.
She must have talked to Koko, because she gave me a prostate massage unasked.
Will certainly repeat.
-
02-22-23 13:31 #3581Senior Member

Posts: 363Lees
Tried stopping here yesterday, and the doors were locked and lights off.
-
02-19-23 20:11 #3580Senior Member

Posts: 106You didn't miss much was very rundown looking.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 18:08 #3579Senior Member

Posts: 114Tremainesville AMP
Seems to be closed. 2nd weekend in a row I drove by and sign was not lit, no cars in lot. Short lived for sure if it is in fact closed.












Reply With Quote





