Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 11225
-
03-08-23 02:02 #7460Senior Member

Posts: 369You don't have to register it. The only reason to do that is to reload which I never do. The website explains the benefits of reloading but it also says the card is ready to use soon as it's activated at purchase.
Originally Posted by Gto007
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 09:20 #7459Senior Member

Posts: 300You sure about this?
There is a difference between Vanilla Visa and OneVanilla Visa. They both exist. I used One Vanilla for SA about 3 weeks ago for my current sun and it worked fine.
Originally Posted by Gto007
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 23:03 #7458Senior Member

Posts: 29Serve AmEx card
To register a serve AmEx card is it necessary to provide a SS#, real name, etc. So one can use it at SA? If that was the case at least for me it wouldn't work since my SO is pretty nosy LOL and tech savvy. Hence why I always stuck with prepaid vanilla cards. But as we all know they don't work any more on SA.
Originally Posted by SugaFoot
[View Original Post]
I've been researching for the last couple weeks another alternative cards to use but not much info available unfortunately and I still have a one vanilla card that I purchased 6 months ago so upgrade my SA, so I don't want to purchase more if they aren't working on SA.
On a side note for whoever might be considering the route I wanted to take, which was using the android SA app and pay through google play. I think it's possible but don't do what I did, which was purchasing a good play card from target store and trying to put money on my google account just to find out that this A**holes won't load the card money into my google play account and they requested more info about my card and place of purchase, etc. Digging into the matter if appears like I've been scammed by google with their BS google card and nothing I can do about it. They said it would take months for their investigation blah blah blah.
So if anyone decides to use google play to pay SA membership Don't buy their cards its all a scam.
-
03-05-23 15:04 #7457Senior Member

Posts: 5603Make a profile that has a leading user name. Like LosAngelesDaddy or not. Then just start scrolling the videos that hit your FYP. Once you see a girl that is your type, follow her and like maybe 3 of her videos. Leave a brief comment like you look amazing or love your outfit. Try to leave your comments on posts that have as few comments as possible so it gets noticed.
Originally Posted by Drooo
[View Original Post]
Only follow girls that are right in your demographic. Do this until you are following at least 100 girls. BTW you do not need to leave any content of your own. At the bottom of most of the videos you will see a hashtag # that will say something like #asiangirls or #yogagirls or #prettyblackgirls. Search that and find some more girls in your demographic.
At this point tiktok will recognize your preferences and start delivering more similar content to your FYP. If you get sidetracked and start watching a lot of videos about politics or food you will also start seeing more of those videos. Have a real pic or at least one that shows you are older.
Girls will start to follow you back. You can only DM girls that follow you back. Never ask a girl to follow you, this is considered lame. You can add some text to your profile that may give a hint of your intentions. Just add a little. Sometimes random people will leave a comment on your comment. Never reply to those. In fact I don't even read mine (unless it is the creator). But if it is a hot girl I will start to like a few more of her videos. But never like more than 3 at a time. Doing that is like love bombing and also considered simping. Which may or may not work for you. I advise against it.
If a girl really wants to talk to you she will follow you and then DM you. Or you can DM her once she starts following. Also you will get a ton of bots and scammers following you even if you have no content posted. Remove all the followers that do not meet your demographic. Mostly the DM's will start out very brief like hi or how are you or where are you located. Then just go from there.
The girl I am seeing now and who is officially my GF lives in another state. I flew her in for a 3 day weekend after about 2 months of txting and some facetime. It just happened to go really well. But she is in my demographic and we are a personality match on a deep level. I will be seeing her again later this month. This particular girl is not an SB (although she told me she has only dated older guys since she was 17). She has a good job and is still in school. She even offered to pay for her next ticket (which I declined). Aside from the ticket, some meals and a sexy outfit I got in advance on shein to fuck her in, no other money was spent.
One of the downsides is that many times they will not be in your area. But right now I am messaging with a girl in vegas. The investment in time is a lot. So if that's not on your agenda this will never work for you. Admittedly I got lucky, but i put in the work. I was not on there looking to meet girls but as I gained experience I could see the potential. Girls in the 18-28 range meet most of their dates on social media these days. So for them it is pretty natural. And I have turned down more than a few pro SB's as well. Mostly because they were not in my area.
-
03-05-23 13:46 #7456Senior Member

Posts: 471What's your secret?
I've tried looking for SBs on TikTok and haven't been able to locate any.
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 10:19 #7455Senior Member

Posts: 135Been hearing a lot about tik tok girls. Is there a certain term to search or approach to this?
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 01:54 #7454Senior Member

Posts: 5603I don't shell out a lot, but when you are close to 70 and only date 18-22 you will be expected to spend some money. I have a civi GF rn that is 22 and I probably spend the same on her as a SB. Met her on tiktok. Which btw has a shit ton of SB's (and escorts, street hoes, and every other type of pay to play girl) or just girls looking for older guys that they know will spend more than a 25 y.o.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 19:12 #7453Senior Member

Posts: 369Serve has both, I've used Visa and AM just fine. The current sub is under an AX card.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 16:47 #7452Senior Member

Posts: 56UK gold
2 wks into work in London and I've got 2 SB's that are smoking hot. Best I've had compared to what I've had in LA. Pricey, as they're 500 compared to the $ so kinda killer on that, but smoking hot New Zealander and Swedish British girl. Quality here is insane.
-
03-03-23 22:40 #7451Regular Member

Posts: 15I definitely agree to this. I am fairly good looking and 80% of the girls who I meet on date make out with me and say. No discussion on money. Just food and I go give them gas money if they come from far, out of my will completely. When I started I shelled out money everytime. Now I have couple of girls regular, means meeting almost everyday, more like a friend, no money discussed. Actually, I am at point, that it's enough for me. Very interesting.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
All I can say invest time in yourself and approach girls confidently, it's a game changer. Also, treat them respectfully, I mean not all girls you can have invest some time and learn how to catch that kind of fish.
-
03-03-23 13:20 #7450Senior Member

Posts: 57Depends
Honestly it's always depending. When I first started I went through phases where I shelled out a ton and I've had dates / experiences where there was no exchange. Have had some relationships where there wasn't any monetary exchange.
Originally Posted by AGuyInSocal
[View Original Post]
Currently it really just depends on the persons situation and my relationship with them but usually after drinks / dinner and some time alone I just provide them with 2-3. Only once did they make a big deal about it as we never discussed it before our date. While there have been times were there's no communication after I'd say 50-60% of the time I would see them for a few more months.
At the moment I have a spinner middle eastern / European 5'2 SB now lives with me 3-4 days of the week where we started off traditionally me providing support. She ended up getting a job where she had to split time in Cali and HTX. We got along well enough where she now stays in one of my extra bedrooms and we still fuck every night she's here.
But because of my relationship with her I lost out on another SB who wanted to date more traditionally but her "demands" were that my "friend / old SB who lives with me, had to move out. Tough too because she looked like Charly Jordan and so I had to cut it off and ended up going back on to test my luck.
The Asian girl I'm currently seeing only wanted 150 after we had some drinks and food. Which is surprising considering most Asian woman on the site are the typically some of the most demanding. I'll ride this out for as long as possible because she's easily one of the more attractive women I've met with on the site.
I don't see this any differently than my experiences in Tinder / Bumble / Hinge which I still use. Only difference is even if you're attractive, on those sites you have more competition. SA you're not competing with much.
-
03-02-23 11:33 #7449Senior Member

Posts: 46SA takes AX just fine
SA takes AX just fine. I have no problem with it.
Originally Posted by Murrican
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 10:24 #7448Senior Member

Posts: 300That's surprising. Aren't Serve cards Amex? I was under the impression seeking didn't take Amex. Or rather that Amex won't process charges to seeking.
Originally Posted by SugaFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:31 #7447Senior Member

Posts: 5603The only way (not that's its worth your time) to meet 18-25 is to use a much lower fake age and then tell the girl your real age once messaging. They can tell from your pic you are not 27. Met a few girls on there but they were all pretty ratchet.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 00:23 #7446Senior Member

Posts: 369I've been using the Serve cards and they work fine. The last Vanilla card I used last year was shit. I called and they told me it's because they don't process "escort sites".
Originally Posted by Citrus1999
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




