Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 25053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19038

    Molly

    Kassidy. Always good.

    Molly. When I saw her a month back she seemed a bit out of it. Fun but not my body type and too spaced out. We didn't make it too far. My buddy saw her recently and liked her. So YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayman1  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen vanessa lately? Wondering if her ass is still dummy thicc.

    Saw kassidy yesterday, she's still amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/619582486349

    Has anyone tried molly yet? Looks iffy but the ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/388503783837

  2. #19037
    Any one seen vanessa lately? Wondering if her ass is still dummy thicc.

    Saw kassidy yesterday, she's still amazing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...o/619582486349

    Has anyone tried molly yet? Looks iffy but the ass looks good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/388503783837

  3. #19036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Ciara

    Am I seeing thus right. This girl kept saying back by popular demand and use to do 100 qv BJ not bbj special. She once have a 160 hh special and her normal rare was 200 hh and 300. But now she's asking $300 hh and $400 hour and anything less than 300 is a qv BJ. Something not right. Are guys really paying her that much so she think we all going to pay her ridiculous rate for qv. I mean, don't you think this is getting outrageous for everything cover.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...u/936671324694

  4. #19035

    A few reports

    Hi everyone,

    I have a few reports to make.

    The first one is Tianna super soaker. She is in a motel in Seekonk. She is bigger than her photos let on. I personally think she has a cute face. Big tits and nipples that are pierced. Everything was covered, dfk was mediocre, not much tongue on the kissing. But her hygiene was good and I enjoyed my time. I would repeat, 160 for hhr.

    Next is dulce in Woonsocket. 80 for a BBBJ. She once again is a larger woman, it was quite dark so it was hard to tell, but it seemed like she isn't quite the looker. BUT 80 dollars for a pretty damn good BBBJ, I'd once again repeat with her. She is a little unresponsive to texts, to the point where I left and came back when she finally started responding again.

    The third is the 2 girl magic mouth in Woonsocket. I only saw one girl and honestly the BBBJ was so bad I pulled out an additional 40 to pay her for the hhr so I could fuck her instead. The sex itself was great, she really enjoy her nipples being sucked on. I could possibly repeat, but I would have to pay for the 2 girls in hopes that the second one is better at sucking. Only 60 for the BBBJ but with the additional 40 for the hhr thre damage was 100.

    Hope these reports help you all! Stay safe!

  5. #19034
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.

    I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.
    Here's what I wrote when I saw her a year ago:

    "On the pros side she is nice enough and does try to please. But the cons far outweigh the pros. She definitely has demons, even when I saw her in the morning. Her voice was hoarse which she blamed on the "chicken soup" she had. When we were on the bed she was constantly changing positions every few seconds. I don't know how old her pics are but if they're within a year or two the demons have got a strong hold on her. Her face was sunken in. But by far the most egregious thing was she met me at the side door of the motel and did a cop check by grabbing my crotch and asking me to grab her boob. OUTSIDE. No thanks. ".

  6. #19033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh  [View Original Post]
    Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.

    I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.
    She is known to be heavy into demons. FWIW.

  7. #19032

    Pamela

    Duh LOL I'm an idiot. I haven't read about her in a while since she wasn't incalls so I erased her from m agenda.

  8. #19031

    Pamela

    Yes, that is her name. Nice gal. Dirty AF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.

  9. #19030

    Pamela

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984

  10. #19029

    Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    Woonsocket Pam formerly know as Blackstone Pam.

    I've never seen her but every thing I recall that I have read has been positive. I've she she ever starts doing in-calls again I definitely will see her.

  11. #19028

    Woonsocket Pam

    Quote Originally Posted by Usuga401  [View Original Post]
    What is the Link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...h/152267156984

  12. #19027

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Funseekr  [View Original Post]
    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.
    What is the Link?

  13. #19026

    Woonsocket Pamela

    At least I think that's her name. She is currently doing only car dates out of Smithfield. Went and picked her up. Found a spot to park. She pretty much just went right for my cock and started sucking. Decent deepthroating. Grabbed her head and face fucked her until I blew in her mouth. Damage was $80. Probably repeat at some point. Can't see doing full service with her but her head game was decent.

  14. #19025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Ashley. If you've seen her recently, could you please take a look at the two pictures in my post 18144 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post6188915.

    Which of the pics in that link currently is the best representation of her now? Have her looks returned to anything resembling what used to be normal? I don't care so much about the shortened hair, its the scrawney body I was hoping was getting back to normal? I heard some reports, since I last cum-pumped her in August, that she was looking a bit better, but it would be nice to get more recent reports, with details, and if you have them, pictures? She's NEVER been camera shy!

    I've also heard that she may have some yeasty beasties and unsavory scents? So, anyone who's had a recent visit with her, could you please report!

    Thank you!
    I saw her recently, having never seen her before. I would say that her appearance is pretty much like the thin picture of her. No unsavory scents and I had a good time with her and plan to see her again.

  15. #19024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, it's been a while. I was in the mood for a thick girl decided to try and set something up with this one in pawt. Seems to be flexible like she says from previous post pics. Very friendly via text however she wanted 350 for full hr GFE. Told her can't do it to expensive she stopped to 275 GFE full hr. She normally charges 300 for hour then extra 50 for GFE. I figured fine I'm pretty horny why not, she hosts in a highrise next to highway, seemed safe enough. But when I asked if she allowed multiple pops in the hour she said no not atll. That was the deal breaker for me. No way am I paying 275 for 1 nut that to be honest will come out in about 5 minutes. So I backed out and took care of myself. Post nut clarity hit and probably was a good option. Hope this helps, stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...l/060270446625
    She rather lose 275 instead of giving you 2 pops. Well at least your hand always reliable and can go for hour as many as you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape