Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 1402 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19022
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this Claudia, who also previously went by Talia, and before that, Payton?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...idence-7323552



    Ditto for Sandy in the pictures below, who I've not seen any ads for in many years.
    KOF, is this Sandy you are talking about? ;.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sandy-es...-england-99117

    Funny enough, she came to my mind yesterday and sent her a text, but no reply yet.

    Also, several weeks ago, you were inquiring about Sydney, whether she had a comback or not. Any news on that by any chance, she was a solid provider.

  2. #19021
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Anyone know what happened to Claudia? Have not seen post on stg in months. She was cheap and gave me just what I needed.

    Thanks!

    J4 F.
    Do you mean this Claudia, who also previously went by Talia, and before that, Payton?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...idence-7323552

    I inseminated that Claudia in 2016, but never got pictures. Cliff notes: Excellent CIP lay except that, in my experience, wouldn't DFK until AFTER I had cum-pumped her, then she decided it was OK to stick her tongue down my throat. Blow job was toothy, so I quickly transferred bare cock from her mouth to her cunnt. Excellent, all-natural fit body, but clearly a very mature face. Decent PSE CIP session, though, for about 100. She also clearly had a handler and was a junkie. I was going to repeat with her, but then, all the bad reports, including some with meddling handlers, started coming out, and so I never did. Even Sandy, who Claudia worked with (see pics below) who I inseminated several times during that same time-frame, and was decent CIP fuck in her own right, told me that she would no longer work with Claudia because of her increasingly out-of-control addiction problems.

    But I'd like to know, from those that saw her recently, how things went with Claudia? Because if she ceased the dragon and lost the goddam handlers, I'd surely consider inseminating her again. Ditto for Sandy in the pictures below, who I've not seen any ads for in many years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-94.jpeg‎   thumbnail-95.jpeg‎  

  3. #19020

    Bathroom Less

    Ashley. If you've seen her recently, could you please take a look at the two pictures in my post 18144 here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...915&viewfull=1#post6188915.

    Which of the pics in that link currently is the best representation of her now? Have her looks returned to anything resembling what used to be normal? I don't care so much about the shortened hair, its the scrawney body I was hoping was getting back to normal? I heard some reports, since I last cum-pumped her in August, that she was looking a bit better, but it would be nice to get more recent reports, with details, and if you have them, pictures? She's NEVER been camera shy!

    I've also heard that she may have some yeasty beasties and unsavory scents? So, anyone who's had a recent visit with her, could you please report!

    Thank you!

  4. #19019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Anyone know what happened to Claudia? Have not seen post on stg in months. She was cheap and gave me just what I needed..
    She was robbing people.

  5. #19018

    Pawtucket girl

    Hey all, it's been a while. I was in the mood for a thick girl decided to try and set something up with this one in pawt. Seems to be flexible like she says from previous post pics. Very friendly via text however she wanted 350 for full hr GFE. Told her can't do it to expensive she stopped to 275 GFE full hr. She normally charges 300 for hour then extra 50 for GFE. I figured fine I'm pretty horny why not, she hosts in a highrise next to highway, seemed safe enough. But when I asked if she allowed multiple pops in the hour she said no not atll. That was the deal breaker for me. No way am I paying 275 for 1 nut that to be honest will come out in about 5 minutes. So I backed out and took care of myself. Post nut clarity hit and probably was a good option. Hope this helps, stay safe gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...l/060270446625

  6. #19017

    Yoga Claudia

    Hey all,

    Anyone know what happened to Claudia? Have not seen post on stg in months. She was cheap and gave me just what I needed.

    Thanks!

    J4 F.

  7. #19016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That sucks. How much did that BBBJ set you back?
    The was years ago pre-Covid and it was supposed to be 80 for BFS / BBBJ.

  8. #19015
    I was referring to these two BTW.

  9. #19014

    Couple from Woonie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdl0313  [View Original Post]
    I saw them a couple of months back. It is fairly obvious they are a lesbian couple. One is taller, very overweight and not attractive. The other is short, little belly on her, face not very attractive. Looks like she had a rough paper route. I opted only for the short girl when I got there and saw both of them in person. BBBJ and didn't want anything CIM and none on her body whatsoever. Did not and would not repeat but to each each his own.
    I also saw both these girls about a couple months back and had an experience that I would rate 5/10.

    I arrived at the incall when she mentioned she was ready for a visit but as I arrived I had been told to wait again. This took an extra 20 minutes of wait time. Originally wanted the girl with the smaller belly for a full session but as I arrived they insisted for a duo BBBJ instead. I agreed to it but I really wish I hadn't. They are both very nice people but their place had a very strong scent of cigarettes which I am not a fan of but to each their own. Their BBBJ was very mediocre which resulted in them finishing me off with their hands. We chatted for a bit and then I proceeded to head out leaving with a strong scent of cigarettes.

    To be fair, this experience was definitely my cheapest for those who are interested in that but with that being said, you Definitely get what you pay for.

  10. #19013

    2 girls from Woon

    Quote Originally Posted by BobStevens  [View Original Post]
    Good review, thanks man. Could you be able to describe their appearance? You said they are not attractive, but that can change from person to person are they tall, short, bbw, age range etc?

    Once again thanks for the rare good review in this topic.
    I saw them a couple of months back. It is fairly obvious they are a lesbian couple. One is taller, very overweight and not attractive. The other is short, little belly on her, face not very attractive. Looks like she had a rough paper route. I opted only for the short girl when I got there and saw both of them in person. BBBJ and didn't want anything CIM and none on her body whatsoever. Did not and would not repeat but to each each his own.

  11. #19012
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was really in the mood for a long session and just needed something out of the ordinary, so I did one of the 2 girl sessions with a pair from stg. Easy to find them on there, pictures are of a blonde and brunette. Both very heavy. Says Providence. But out of courtesy to them I won't send a link. I usually tend to love the Asian ladies at the AMPs. That is my preference. I had a couple of masseuses who have moved on that were Caucasian, very nice, and very accommodating, but, like I said they have moved on, or I stopped. Get these waves of guilt and stop completely from time to time. Then get the urges again. I digress, in any event, these 2 were very, very unattractive, however, they fit the bill. In any event, despite the looks, and taking a bit of time to get up for things, they were very, very nice, and after a massage, started with a double BJ. Uncovered. Then BJ from one while getting rimmed for at least 10 minutes from the other. Something I just love. Both dirty talkers. They kissed. One went down on the other's kitty while I was getting rimmed. Really hot. Then covered up and doggie with one while she continued with the kitty, then switched to the other with her legs on my shoulders. Lots of dirty talk. And kept going with her while they kissed. 2. 5 for a whole hour. No shortage of time, and left on my own accord, could probably have stayed longer.

    Ok, so they were not remotely attractive, however, sometimes you just need a porn experience, and while I have had plenty of attractive women in my day. I just needed something out of the ordinary, and freaky. It was one of those days where anyone would do. And it worked. Just wanted to share the experience, as I note there seem to be less of these posts lately and people not sharing and just asking for recommendations. So I wanted to share. Thanks for reading.
    Good review, thanks man. Could you be able to describe their appearance? You said they are not attractive, but that can change from person to person are they tall, short, bbw, age range etc?

    Once again thanks for the rare good review in this topic.

  12. #19011

    Local

    Hi, been reading the boards for years but have lost my 2 occasional girls I would meet up with anybody know someone in Wareick, Cranston, NK, EG area, any age or size is fine, thanks. I miss the easy CL days.

  13. #19010

    Christine T

    I have her FB info, met her once years ago. Love to see vids.

    [Deleted by Admin]

  14. #19009

    Christine T in EG

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I'm redacting the face pics in case she might read the board and get pissed. So I'm showing only the body without identifiable face, and her sperm-filled snatch.

    She was a total UTR, with an apartment right off Main Street in EG. These pics are 7 years old. But I'm sure that those who knew her (in the biblical sense!) will recognize exactly who I'm taking about!

    I'd like to know if she's still active? Do any of you guys who were regulars know? She was a PASSIONATE little cumslut who loved getting nasty, a totally fun, bareback lay! For a VERY fair price, 120 hh as I recall with no clock.

    I was thinking of trying to contact her and cum-pumping her again, after all these years! Any recent info from those who've been with her recently, would be much appreciated!
    Gents, does anyone have a current contact number for her, perchance? I have received some data indicating that she was indeed active as recently as a couple of years ago, but I don't have a working number.

    I'd also like to know what she looks like these days, if anyone can tell me? Because my pics below are from 7 years ago. I do have clear, unedited face pics, for trusted, heavily cuntributing seniors. As well as a short video clip from 7 years ago, showing all of her including her face, as well as my goo bubbling up from her creampied cunnt. I can make that available by email.

  15. #19008
    Quote Originally Posted by OptimusPrime  [View Original Post]
    Promised certain services FS / BBFS and then when she got me in didn't do FS at all. BBBJ that was totally rushed and didn't even get off.

    I don't remember what name she's gone by in here but I don't think I've ever seen a good one for her.

    Her pics are a few years old and she's definitely older than 39. Who knows. YMMV if you want to see her. This was my experience from the one and only time I saw her.
    That sucks. How much did that BBBJ set you back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape