Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 2674
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1879

    Jfc how many asian cocos have there been?

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate  [View Original Post]
    Howdy ALL,

    Some of you may remember ASIAN COCO, ma girl. Long story short.... I dated her and now I place ads for her on CL. She is a short BBW, pudgy, not all that GREAT on the eyes. But hey Im not taking her out in public. For 40$ she took care of me half and half. She is clean, non pro, no drugs, she is older and kinda ugly. Hey I dont mean BUTT ugly, from 1 to 10 she is a 4 or 5, maybe a 3. she has her own place. I am here to offer her services to interested members. Just PM me and I will send you her number. Or you can go to CL and search for ASIAN COCO. she is the only 40$ hoe there.

    Degenerate
    Some things never change or it is the same asian coco we have today.

  2. #1878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipJfry  [View Original Post]
    Did you get a number for Dee?
    That's why I was giving directions on where her tent should be. Drive by and holler her name around there. If she's around she'll come out.

  3. #1877

    Would love to see Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen TJ or young Savanna lately? I've heard they're staying at the Continental. So been concentrating my cruises around there. They must be getting supplied nicely to not venture out. LOL I've also been wanting to try out skinny young Ashley which I've heard from a couple girls that she's at the Continental too. That hotel is the hotspot for all these hooked chicas.

    Found a little thick white girl over on Merchant St towards 8th St named Dee. Her tent is towards 8th St. The tent higher up is her sisters and boyfriend. Dee wears glasses and has big tits. Got a good BBBJ from her for 20. Just no cim, she gags. LOL Oh well. It was fun playing with her tits and phat white ass.
    Did you get a number for Dee?

  4. #1876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Sightings

    Anybody seen TJ or young Savanna lately? I've heard they're staying at the Continental. So been concentrating my cruises around there. They must be getting supplied nicely to not venture out. LOL I've also been wanting to try out skinny young Ashley which I've heard from a couple girls that she's at the Continental too. That hotel is the hotspot for all these hooked chicas.

    Found a little thick white girl over on Merchant St towards 8th St named Dee. Her tent is towards 8th St. The tent higher up is her sisters and boyfriend. Dee wears glasses and has big tits. Got a good BBBJ from her for 20. Just no cim, she gags. LOL Oh well. It was fun playing with her tits and phat white ass.

  5. #1875

    Philly and Nicky

    Relocating to Vegas and sought a few areas as a logical excuse to come out here. I normally stick to only Asian or Middle Eastern actresses but, I needed to make an effort to be open minded.

    Philly is Caucasian Irish and Nicky is Multirace with Irish Blood. Both are $20.00 for BBBJ and x2 for FS.

    Physical Description:

    I don't like big asses. However, I needed to be open minded for this.

    Both: Instagram Booties.

    Skin: Flawless on their asses and groin areas.

    Breasts: D Cup.

    Hair: Philly Blonde, Nicky Red.

    Age: Late 30's to 40's.

    Time: 23:00-4:00.

    As of now, DTLA is the only non Asian, non middle eastern, and non conservative area I'll consistently visit. I don't pickup black actresses because I spent over a decade exclusively sleeping with Black women and must try different women.

    I have Philly's number and I'm willing to trade. She also offered to hook me up with other women there so I assume she has some connections to the other women.

  6. #1874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipJfry  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for mama san coco not crazy gold pussy syndrome Asiancoco. Does anyone tgats actually been with her know of she's still around?
    I know which one you're looking for, to each his own.

    Never had GPS issues when hooking up with young Asiancoco. As the saying goes, your mileage can vary.

  7. #1873

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    She said it was okay to share her digits. If anyone likes inbox me.

  8. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    That's a name I never thought would be brought up again. That was over 10 years ago. I never hooked up with her. An old pudgy Asian granny just doesn't do it for me even if the price was rock bottom..
    I'm looking for mama san coco not crazy gold pussy syndrome Asiancoco. Does anyone tgats actually been with her know of she's still around?

  9. #1871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipJfry  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to her is she still seeing people anybody got any info?
    That's a name I never thought would be brought up again. That was over 10 years ago. I never hooked up with her. An old pudgy Asian granny just doesn't do it for me even if the price was rock bottom.

    I hooked up with the other Asian Coco back then around the same time old Coco was around. The younger better looking Coco went by Cocopink then AsianCoco. Asiancoco is still around. She's in her 40's now but still looks good. Google Asiancoco and an ad should pop up.

  10. #1870

    Old Asian Coco

    Whatever happened to her is she still seeing people anybody got any info?

  11. #1869
    When one decides to loan a working girl some money you should simply kiss it goodbye if you choose to do so. It important to remember that most of the girls are desperate for money. I have only loaned money a SW once in the past to buy something. She flaked out on me immediately afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    I've never had an issue with her. Only thing one time she texted me asking to "borrow" a 20. I declined because I knew I was never going to see it again or get credit for the next hookup. Other than that it's always been cool and fun with her. I don't see her in any of the hotels there in the skids or any of the girls. I don't trust leaving my car unattended in that area. It's always car dates and never had an issue. The chics I don't recommend seeing are the black girls. They are a waste of time and basically steal your money.

  12. #1868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1035
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    Note to everyone. TJ has been a problem in the past. She has her good days and bad days, and she is not above blatantly ripping you off when she needs her fix. With TJ, the drugs come first, and who cares if you cum.
    I've never had an issue with her. Only thing one time she texted me asking to "borrow" a 20. I declined because I knew I was never going to see it again or get credit for the next hookup. Other than that it's always been cool and fun with her. I don't see her in any of the hotels there in the skids or any of the girls. I don't trust leaving my car unattended in that area. It's always car dates and never had an issue. The chics I don't recommend seeing are the black girls. They are a waste of time and basically steal your money.

  13. #1867
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    There's only a handful of girls in the skids that are worth it to seek out. I especially like TJ, she's the cutest one in the area.
    Note to everyone. TJ has been a problem in the past. She has her good days and bad days, and she is not above blatantly ripping you off when she needs her fix. With TJ, the drugs come first, and who cares if you cum.

  14. #1866
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her?
    Places I've picked her up was in the middle of Gladys between 7th and Agatha. Other time was sitting down near the corner on Standford and Agatha.

  15. #1865
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    I been seeing a lot more of Alicia these days. She's a white female about 35 ish yrs old 5'5" 130 lbs b cup darker color blonde. I used to see her only in the daytime but she ventures out with some of her male friends in the evening. Very nice personality claims she had 4 kids but her box feels great. I don't you can find her in any corner but if you see her with other guys around just get her attention.

    Don.
    Where can I find her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape