Thread: Downtown LA
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 2665
-
03-01-23 17:23 #1870Regular Member

Posts: 8Old Asian Coco
Whatever happened to her is she still seeing people anybody got any info?
-
03-01-23 10:54 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 2198When one decides to loan a working girl some money you should simply kiss it goodbye if you choose to do so. It important to remember that most of the girls are desperate for money. I have only loaned money a SW once in the past to buy something. She flaked out on me immediately afterwards.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 13:39 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 1023I've never had an issue with her. Only thing one time she texted me asking to "borrow" a 20. I declined because I knew I was never going to see it again or get credit for the next hookup. Other than that it's always been cool and fun with her. I don't see her in any of the hotels there in the skids or any of the girls. I don't trust leaving my car unattended in that area. It's always car dates and never had an issue. The chics I don't recommend seeing are the black girls. They are a waste of time and basically steal your money.
Originally Posted by SuckerBill
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-23 23:15 #1867Senior Member

Posts: 763Note to everyone. TJ has been a problem in the past. She has her good days and bad days, and she is not above blatantly ripping you off when she needs her fix. With TJ, the drugs come first, and who cares if you cum.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 15:42 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 99Places I've picked her up was in the middle of Gladys between 7th and Agatha. Other time was sitting down near the corner on Standford and Agatha.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-23 11:32 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 2011Where can I find her?
Originally Posted by DonCornealus
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 00:46 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 99Alicia
I been seeing a lot more of Alicia these days. She's a white female about 35 ish yrs old 5'5" 130 lbs b cup darker color blonde. I used to see her only in the daytime but she ventures out with some of her male friends in the evening. Very nice personality claims she had 4 kids but her box feels great. I don't you can find her in any corner but if you see her with other guys around just get her attention.
Don.
-
02-18-23 00:40 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 99If you drive north on Alvarado passing James M Wood, On the east side of the street nearing the 7 eleven / Liqueur stores, parked with their windows rolled down are some latina's waiting in their car. They start showing up about 6 pm when they're able to park on Alvarado. I think the famous one was the one in a blue honda civic I wasn't able to see her. They may think I'm a cop. I did smash another girl in a darker color car but I haven't seen them after covid hit. These girls always have make up on. I think I spent. 6 about 3 years ago.
Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45
[View Original Post]
Don.
-
02-16-23 19:56 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 1023Anytime
It can be any time of day or night. The streets have been discussed many times already. Take the time to read this thread about 20 to 30 pages back and up. The main hot street is 7th.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-23 01:45 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 569Visited the skid couple times, never luck out on any decent looking ones. What time and street do you recommend is best for the good looking ones?
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-23 19:16 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 2198Personally I have only seen 1 or 2 girls worth picking up in downtown LA. But that is probably because I do not spend time in that area.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 21:20 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 1023That dude doesn't know. Most likely misspelled hasn't.
Originally Posted by Twopops
[View Original Post]
The girls in the skids aren't technically streetwalkers. So that's why a lot of you don't know what to look for and strike out. The girls in the area I would define more as utr. They don't dress up in the typical ho outfit you'd see on fig. And they don't hang out on street corners. They are the everyday girl wearing regular civie clothing and just going about their day walking around out there. You just have to get a feeling for that girl walking around and get her attention. You mongers need to work on your ho-dar skills to catch these girls. And like I said there's a handful of good looking girls to go around in that area. And they're not always looking to get picked up. Sometimes they just want to chill and not be bothered. The skids is a different ballgame when it comes to picking up these chics. About the only chic that sometimes advertises is Vicky / little V.
-
02-14-23 18:19 #1858Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Sponsor
So before covid, there was an alcoholics anonymous meeting on rose and the beach in Venice. It was a fucken scene. They had really good free coffee, some alkies would bring their thirty days sober chips and donuts, and there were at least 25% females in the crowd, the remaining 75% being men who lived with their mommies.
I went religiously. I have not had exactly three drinks since I got drunk at age 15 and realized that it was juvenile, a beer in 1994 and shot of Jack Daniel in 1997 and a glass of wine in 2012. But enough about me. What I mainly did was steal donuts and coffee.
Anyhow, with the mass spread of deadly Covid due to out door functions, I figured that the AA meetings went online.
But this Sunday I walked by and there was a much lighter and much more pathetic crowd, and only one canister of coffee.
But as I was walking past, some dildonic mentioned that a group of these alkies hit the skids to do service or such other nonsense. I was too busy this week, but it is Tuesday night in skid row. I plan on going next week.
-
02-14-23 14:55 #1857Senior Member

Posts: 49Which streets are best to find girls? I've traveled 7th from San Pedro to Alameda and 6th, but no luck.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-23 12:08 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 2198Personally I have found any SW's worth picking up in downtown LA. I am more selective than most guys. If a girl does not attract than I will not pick them up.
Originally Posted by Lexx1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





