Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 1523 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16716

    Onyx

    Easy choice here. She'll try to drain you and loves it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/onyxmoonstone

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Been in the mood for an AA girl, anyone got any good suggestions? Looking for someone new.

  2. #16715

    Jungle fever

    Been in the mood for an AA girl, anyone got any good suggestions? Looking for someone new.

  3. #16714

    Wow

    Lots of interesting reports in the Baltimore escort thread.

    Happy Hunting & Missions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Her leg was rotting the last time I saw her.

  4. #16713

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.
    I noticed her near the circle mid last year and I guess I posted pics in SW section.

  5. #16712

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.
    Her leg was rotting the last time I saw her.

  6. #16711

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Taylor at all recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436982891

    She was a greek champ and I used to see her pretty regularly and then one day she just disappeared. She's no longer responds to her social media. If anyone's had any recent contact with her let me know.

    Sammy.
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.

  7. #16710

    Taylor

    Has anyone heard from Taylor at all recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436982891

    She was a greek champ and I used to see her pretty regularly and then one day she just disappeared. She's no longer responds to her social media. If anyone's had any recent contact with her let me know.

    Sammy.

  8. #16709

    Demon queen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    Monkey is strong on this one, like others said you can find her doing the zombie walk on wash. Busted a big ole nut down her throat. Tried to get a Rim job after I denied her stinky kitty for being 8 of 10 on the stink scale. Paid. 3 for the visit. Do not fall for her net prices. I would pitty the fool.

  9. #16708

    Keisha

    Let me apologize in advance because I don't think I want to share this girl (not even sure she would want me to), but I'll share my experience just because it was amazing. This girl had posted back in early February. We talked but never got together. She told me 50 for BJ and 60 for bbj. She lives About 5 minutes from Northern pkwy and Harford rd. I checked and she erased all her posts online, I but decided to text from our old conversation. She answered and was still down. Picked her up for carplay. Ebony chick with booty and nice tits in PJs and hairnet. She said she had only put up the ad to make a little money around her birthday and that she doesn't do this much. Parked near her place and started the deed. Took it nice and deep. Was really into it, moaning while she sucked it. I asked if catches and she said yes. She was not lying. I told her I was about to cum. She forced her head all the way down on my cock and stayed there until I was done nutting. She swallowed it all and came up and gave a tremendous burp afterwards. Had one SW do that once (without the burp) but Keisha takes the cake. I had low expectations considering the price. She'll be seeing me on a regular basis for sure.

  10. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    It doesn't even matter looking like that. Whoever is picking that up and paying those prices ought to be ashamed of themselves smh.

  11. #16706
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    Stacey, you can catch her on Wash Blvd anywhere between the Kwikie Mart and the U-Haul walking with her boyfriend chasing crack. As always, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.

  12. #16705

    Whats her name on the street

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117323563

    These SW's turned internet escorts have lost their fucking minds! Just because you have access to a smartphone and wifi doesn't mean you can charge premium escort rates. They definitely need a reality check!

    I contacted her for rates & location (see the pic). She's in Morrell Park but, incall isn't an option. She only does carplay or outcall. Who's paying her this? GTFOH!

    Chico.
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.

  13. #16704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Karma

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/117323563

    These SW's turned internet escorts have lost their fucking minds! Just because you have access to a smartphone and wifi doesn't mean you can charge premium escort rates. They definitely need a reality check!

    I contacted her for rates & location (see the pic). She's in Morrell Park but, incall isn't an option. She only does carplay or outcall. Who's paying her this? GTFOH!

    Chico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230301_120550_Voice.jpg‎   01b2801510898fa695133ae0549e4bcd_f.jpg‎  

  14. #16703
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've never stuck my head in the washing machine, while a woman licked my asshole. It also looks like you're going to need to bring a friend. It takes a special type of girl for DP. I think this might be her.

    Someone should report back I would say this is fake.
    Lmfao, smh, man where in the world do you guys be finding this stuff? Head in the washing machine while getting your ass licked is a new one to me LOL.

  15. #16702

    Something new to try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    Is this ad real? See no reviews and has few posts. If anyone has intel!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...558/4432736169
    I've never stuck my head in the washing machine, while a woman licked my asshole. It also looks like you're going to need to bring a friend. It takes a special type of girl for DP. I think this might be her.

    Someone should report back I would say this is fake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BE705300-F85E-499C-A653-3CEC402143FC.jpg‎   6DCA8D21-2516-4EAF-8195-C15D413F8239.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape