Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 1023 1523 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16719

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like I lucked out. Went to see her this morning and she dicked me around once I got there, so I left. She called and texted like crazy to get me back, but once I'm gone, I'm gone.
    Did the same thing to me last month. And the place in Elkridge that she's at has a parking area that makes me nervous. More even than like a Motel 6 parking lot. I waited for 20 minutes at Subway and finally bailed. Found another not too far away and had fun. It's too bad, but I'm done with Molly.

    Dobson.

  2. #16718

    Molly

    Looks like I lucked out. Went to see her this morning and she dicked me around once I got there, so I left. She called and texted like crazy to get me back, but once I'm gone, I'm gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    I will never visit her again she is so strung out and gone forever. The most recent visit she went to get a 8 ball Before we started it creeped me out a bit especially with a girl that works with here that looks pregnant she could have been a CI, and she is also starting to lose her teeth and the bbjs are not the same her tooth kept scraping my johnson.

  3. #16717

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    I can't vouch for her service but she's real. I met her once when having a session with one of her friends that works out of the same spot.
    Aly looks like the girl that went by Bella (had lots of make up and hair dyed blond). It's the same location as Raven so could be her.

  4. #16716

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by AllmenStand  [View Original Post]
    I will never visit her again she is so strung out and gone forever. The most recent visit she went to get a 8 ball Before we started it creeped me out a bit especially with a girl that works with here that looks pregnant she could have been a CI, and she is also starting to lose her teeth and the bbjs are not the same her tooth kept scraping my johnson.
    Way over priced for a street walker with a phone. Looked way better when she was staying down Wilkins. Guys are giving her way too much for what she's become. I used to get a BJ and rim job for 25 beans from her and full service with Greek for 60. If her looks and service was on point, I would pay what she's asking but it's not. I don't think she has real hair anymore.

  5. #16715

    Molly

    I will never visit her again she is so strung out and gone forever. The most recent visit she went to get a 8 ball Before we started it creeped me out a bit especially with a girl that works with here that looks pregnant she could have been a CI, and she is also starting to lose her teeth and the bbjs are not the same her tooth kept scraping my johnson.

  6. #16714

    Zombie Drug

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Her leg was rotting the last time I saw her.
    This may be what is called the "Zombie Drug. " It is basically an animal tranquilizer that will rot the skin hence the nickname.

  7. #16713

    Onyx

    Easy choice here. She'll try to drain you and loves it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/onyxmoonstone

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Been in the mood for an AA girl, anyone got any good suggestions? Looking for someone new.

  8. #16712

    Jungle fever

    Been in the mood for an AA girl, anyone got any good suggestions? Looking for someone new.

  9. #16711

    Wow

    Lots of interesting reports in the Baltimore escort thread.

    Happy Hunting & Missions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Her leg was rotting the last time I saw her.

  10. #16710

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.
    I noticed her near the circle mid last year and I guess I posted pics in SW section.

  11. #16709

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.
    Her leg was rotting the last time I saw her.

  12. #16708

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Taylor at all recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436982891

    She was a greek champ and I used to see her pretty regularly and then one day she just disappeared. She's no longer responds to her social media. If anyone's had any recent contact with her let me know.

    Sammy.
    I think someone posted about her on the street walker section recently.

  13. #16707

    Taylor

    Has anyone heard from Taylor at all recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4436982891

    She was a greek champ and I used to see her pretty regularly and then one day she just disappeared. She's no longer responds to her social media. If anyone's had any recent contact with her let me know.

    Sammy.

  14. #16706

    Demon queen

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know her streetwalker name.
    Monkey is strong on this one, like others said you can find her doing the zombie walk on wash. Busted a big ole nut down her throat. Tried to get a Rim job after I denied her stinky kitty for being 8 of 10 on the stink scale. Paid. 3 for the visit. Do not fall for her net prices. I would pitty the fool.

  15. #16705

    Keisha

    Let me apologize in advance because I don't think I want to share this girl (not even sure she would want me to), but I'll share my experience just because it was amazing. This girl had posted back in early February. We talked but never got together. She told me 50 for BJ and 60 for bbj. She lives About 5 minutes from Northern pkwy and Harford rd. I checked and she erased all her posts online, I but decided to text from our old conversation. She answered and was still down. Picked her up for carplay. Ebony chick with booty and nice tits in PJs and hairnet. She said she had only put up the ad to make a little money around her birthday and that she doesn't do this much. Parked near her place and started the deed. Took it nice and deep. Was really into it, moaning while she sucked it. I asked if catches and she said yes. She was not lying. I told her I was about to cum. She forced her head all the way down on my cock and stayed there until I was done nutting. She swallowed it all and came up and gave a tremendous burp afterwards. Had one SW do that once (without the burp) but Keisha takes the cake. I had low expectations considering the price. She'll be seeing me on a regular basis for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape