Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 387 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 5792
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4577

    EvaMoon

    Good news, she has kept pre-inflation prices of 100-120 qv bbfscip.

    Bad news, she body weight has inflated 2 x-3 x.

  2. #4576

    Karma

    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyGoat  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/117093555

    I'm reposting this here because I see a lot of the mongers here are connoisseurs of the talent in the inland empire and hopefully you can help.

    Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.
    I saw her and a friend once a few years back and there's a reason she uses all those filters. She's disgusting bro. Old and worn out due to this life. She reminded me of the landlord in the movie Kingpin. Just fucking nasty. I basically put her in the corner and creampied her cute friend. It was some Latina, not an anorexic white girl. Edit to add I’m almost certain it’s her after reading her ad. She was always begging for help, saying she was gonna get thrown out of her room cuz she couldn’t pay. If you must go through with it, you can get a crazy deal cuz she’s always desperate.

  3. #4575
    Quote Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet girl with a caring heart. Her dealer is harassing her constantly which puts her in difficult spots. If you see her, be nice and respectful.
    Judging from the presence she makes for herself, I get similar vibes to another girl I've been seeing from another site. Rough on the outside but kind on the inside. I'm still wary about seeing her, but maybe one of these days.

  4. #4574

    Double BJ

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/117093555

    I'm reposting this here because I see a lot of the mongers here are connoisseurs of the talent in the inland empire and hopefully you can help.

    Has anyone had any luck in receiving the double blowjob from karma and her friend? Is it legit or is someone just using an old pics? Her supposed girlfriend seems to be another anorexic white girl so I'm really intrigued. My problem is the hotel they are staying at in Riverside hasn't been too kind to me in terms of scams. I've seen some banging girls there and fucked bare but I'm always threatened with the fact that their pimp and his tweaker friends are outside if I'm not generous with the money. I've been unlucky enough to have seen my donation get up and leave the room without even so much as a hug from the girl and I had to just get up leave cause I'm not taking on 6 dudes for $150. So that should probably put me off on seeing this duo but my dick is yearning for it so I got to make it happen. Anybody here ever been the happy customer of this treat? Did you get to fuck both afterwards? Thanks in advance.

  5. #4573

    Kiti

    She is a sweet girl with a caring heart. Her dealer is harassing her constantly which puts her in difficult spots. If you see her, be nice and respectful.

  6. #4572
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She will take 80 for a second pop (maybe lower if you see her more often) Doubt I'll give her $280 for 2 pops again though. I'll check in with her in a few months and offer $250 for 2 pops. Worse case scenario she says no and I go bang someone younger for cheaper.
    She will let you go for round two if you get her worked up and get her to cum several times. I've nutted in her pussy and after I pull out to see my jizz drip out of her I'll have her suck the nut juice off my dick and we'll go straight to another round. No upcharge you just have to dick her down real good and finger her to get her to cum a few times. And fuck her in her ass. She loves it and is always up for greek.

  7. #4571

    2nd pop Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero110  [View Original Post]
    She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.
    She will take 80 for a second pop (maybe lower if you see her more often) Doubt I'll give her $280 for 2 pops again though. I'll check in with her in a few months and offer $250 for 2 pops. Worse case scenario she says no and I go bang someone younger for cheaper.

  8. #4570

    She is 42-44 years old

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.
    Her pics are massively photo shopped. Probably to hide her identity. Nice girl. High volume. Delayed my appointment because she double booked.

  9. #4569
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.
    She does bb?

  10. #4568

    I finally saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadHunter1969  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. She's older than 29 for sure, but she looks good. I wouldn't say she's "on the skinny side" at all. She looks great. Toned with very smooth skin. Nice tits and nice clean tasty kitty!
    Real nice viet gal and a super nice body but she is WAY older.

  11. #4567

    Damn Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady  [View Original Post]
    I saw CelesteCollins a couple days ago. She was at QoD as Raven, but I never saw her there. I hit her up on ig asking about BBFS and she agreed to do it for 800. I didn't take that but decided to try in person through hx and scored big time.

    She was staying at a nice hotel in Costa Mesa with ayla_amour, also formerly at QoD, as Bella. They were offering doubles but I did not partake as I was on a mission LOL.

    Her pics are accurate. That ass isn't as phat as in her pics though. She's skinnier with a bubble butt. Tattoos and piercings are sexy as fuck. The view of her ass in dodgy was def a highlight.

    Communication and set up was easy. She's super responsive via text. I booked a couple days early so it wasn't difficult to get an appointment. I texted her when I arrived at the hotel and 5 minutes later she sent me her room number. When I got up to the room, she answered in sexy lingerie. She gave me a quick kiss then I took a quick shower. When I came out, she was naked and laying on the bed waiting for me.

    She started with a super nice BBBJ. Lots of spit and the eye contact was amazing. This girl can suck a dick. We then did some 69 and I turned her around for some DATY. She tastes fresh and clean. Very tasty. I paid extra attention to the clit, and throw in some FIV and had her squirming LOL. Kissed back up her body, did a bit of a camel slide to test the waters. She giggled a bit and tried to say no, but agreed after I flashed a couple extra benjis. She slid me in bare and her kitty was tight and wet.

    I pounded her in mish first, then she rode me, then we finished in doggy. That view in doggy is something else. I'm a fairly large man and this chick took it like a champ. I came deep inside that pussy. Now, don't judge me, but I'm into this: I ate my cum out of her.

    After a few minutes break I got another pop in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She even licked the rest off my stomach LOL.

    The total donation for the hour was 400+200 for the bbfscip. This girl takes being a s l you t to a whole new level. I'll most definitely be repeating next time she's in town. She actually talked about going to SD over the weekend. I might have to drive down there.

    Hit me up if you want her ig.
    That's a lot of moolah for one session but glad you are in love LOL jk.

  12. #4566

    CelesteCollins

    I saw CelesteCollins a couple days ago. She was at QoD as Raven, but I never saw her there. I hit her up on ig asking about BBFS and she agreed to do it for 800. I didn't take that but decided to try in person through hx and scored big time.

    She was staying at a nice hotel in Costa Mesa with ayla_amour, also formerly at QoD, as Bella. They were offering doubles but I did not partake as I was on a mission LOL.

    Her pics are accurate. That ass isn't as phat as in her pics though. She's skinnier with a bubble butt. Tattoos and piercings are sexy as fuck. The view of her ass in dodgy was def a highlight.

    Communication and set up was easy. She's super responsive via text. I booked a couple days early so it wasn't difficult to get an appointment. I texted her when I arrived at the hotel and 5 minutes later she sent me her room number. When I got up to the room, she answered in sexy lingerie. She gave me a quick kiss then I took a quick shower. When I came out, she was naked and laying on the bed waiting for me.

    She started with a super nice BBBJ. Lots of spit and the eye contact was amazing. This girl can suck a dick. We then did some 69 and I turned her around for some DATY. She tastes fresh and clean. Very tasty. I paid extra attention to the clit, and throw in some FIV and had her squirming LOL. Kissed back up her body, did a bit of a camel slide to test the waters. She giggled a bit and tried to say no, but agreed after I flashed a couple extra benjis. She slid me in bare and her kitty was tight and wet.

    I pounded her in mish first, then she rode me, then we finished in doggy. That view in doggy is something else. I'm a fairly large man and this chick took it like a champ. I came deep inside that pussy. Now, don't judge me, but I'm into this: I ate my cum out of her.

    After a few minutes break I got another pop in her mouth and she swallowed it all. She even licked the rest off my stomach LOL.

    The total donation for the hour was 400+200 for the bbfscip. This girl takes being a s l you t to a whole new level. I'll most definitely be repeating next time she's in town. She actually talked about going to SD over the weekend. I might have to drive down there.

    Hit me up if you want her ig.

  13. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.
    I agree her current rate is too high for her age.

    Stop going and she will eventually get it. I think $220 would be okay if she was younger.

    What is she like 60?

  14. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by EggZyPlaya  [View Original Post]
    Even though she says one pop in text she still lets you go for more?
    She's asks for another hunny for 2 pop. Might be able to pop a Viagra bust inside of her and keep going until you get round two Without her noticing. Or just pay up LOL she works hard for it. We need the recession to hit these girls prices.

  15. #4563
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her 2 weeks ago. Her pussy was tight af. Got all 3 holes bare. Shower fun first then we made are way to the bed. No. Clock watcher, she's tries hard to please. The only thing I didn't care for was her voice, but that's just me. Maybe I'm weird. I recommend to try her at least once.
    I keep going back to Viet Kim because her BBBJ is fucking amazing. She's one of the few hoes I would pay to have a long BBBJ only session. She can suck dick for 30 minutes non stop easily. And A1 level BBBJ. After the first visit i was hooked for a good while. Great tits and 3 hole cum dump but that BBBJ is so damn good. I usually have her suck me for at least her before I fuck her. Her technique is great. Very submissive and she lives when nut balls deep inside her. Not the best looking but I stay hard the entire session when I see her. Her BBBJ and tits really do it for me. Just needs to lower the rate to 150 or 160 BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape