Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 10628
-
03-05-23 00:44 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 143Yeah, my buddy says that it was a shite experience as well. Save your money boys.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-23 00:28 #6712Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423No thanks
Mine was a shit experience. She wasn't into it. It was rushed, and her incall was a mess. And she smelled like cigarettes and BO. No thanks.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 23:50 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 1143Isabella
She's back in town. Everything open for this one. Worth a visit.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
-
03-04-23 05:22 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 443She was amazing. Got a yeast infection and stopped bb. Still worth the time and $ even without bb.
Originally Posted by OCStorm39
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-23 02:10 #6709Senior Member

Posts: 155Curious on r00 unnergirl92 looks
I know she is spinner. Just curious how does she looks like? Attractive?
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-23 11:22 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 130Curious
Just wondering how Heartie has gone nuts. It's been a while since I've seen her but she was always a lot of fun. Is it crazy crazy or just safety crazy. I know when the while China virus thing started she was all into mask and vax so that's when I kind if backed off. I hope it's not crazy crazy cause I'd like to see her again sometime.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 14:58 #6707Regular Member

Posts: 11Sweetie72
Couldn't find if anything was ever confirmed on her. Does she belong here? Her posts and reviews suggest otherwise, hoping I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Toptwo
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 21:11 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 2939Take my money if I could do a bare duo with those two. I would have BT glide my cock in Dahlia ass.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 17:14 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 1143Dahlia
No, that was Dahlia and blondetabitha. Thats a hell of a duo too.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 16:24 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 288For runnergirl, how many times do you need to see her to be a regular? LOL.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 15:46 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 1158Heartie
She caught that gps flu. Nasty bug. Didn't she and dahlia host a gangbang a while ago? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 13:41 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 121Runnergirl92
Runnergirl92 belongs here if you are a regular.
YMMV. You negotiate with her.
Avoid Heartie. She has gone nuts.
She used to be BBFS for regulars but now she is paranoid of other providers. Crazy. She should just retire.
-
02-27-23 12:09 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 766Thanks
Sounds pretty gross. I'll take your info and pass.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-23 11:25 #6700Senior Member

Posts: 1143Jaime
She also posts elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/117003010
I've seen her twice. She's much bigger than the photos. Small boobs too, bruises and tons of cottage cheese. She's friendly, but I didn't find her attractive enough to continue. Anything is available.
I don't believe she has any hard no's.
-
02-27-23 10:09 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 766Jamie Rose
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Buy-my-content!-In-a-financial-pickle-due-to-hospital-stay!-Specials-rn-ask-about-them!-Available-24-7-day-or-night.
Has anyone here pumped a load into her? Her reviews indicate BBFS and BBBJCIM. But also she's fat and has a gross incall.











Reply With Quote





