Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 41286
-
03-03-23 07:36 #29901Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
03-02-23 21:28 #29900Senior Member

Posts: 99Second hand info, but I hear Older then the pictures indicate, which is the norm, I would definitely like to hear some info.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 18:01 #29899Senior Member

Posts: 618Toftt?
If not, I will! Someone has to know something.
Originally Posted by DuvalLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 17:18 #29898Senior Member

Posts: 90Vonna Rose
I saw some older reviews about her that weren't so good. Has anyone dreamed with her lately? She very active on Instagram and looks very tempting.
Thanks.
-
03-02-23 11:30 #29897Regular Member

Posts: 5Cassie Lynn
Anyone had dreams with Cassie Lynn?
-
03-02-23 10:43 #29896Regular Member

Posts: 23Would like to get in touch with her
Anyone knows where to find this provider. She hasn't posted in a while and I would like to get in touch with her. Last time I saw her she said her name was Danielle.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/904-585-4647
Thank you.
-
03-02-23 07:51 #29895Senior Member

Posts: 138Mz Moe greek goddess?
Any info on the red head? On lane now. Been a LONG time since I have hobbied. Just want to get nasty with one if she's worth it. Also K on lane. White, shaved side of head and greek is always offered. Looks a tad bbw though. Thanks.
-
03-01-23 14:20 #29894Senior Member

Posts: 69Aubrey
https://sumosear.ch/phone/757-828-3103
Originally Posted by TunPunFun
[View Original Post]
I've seen her 4 times so far. Petite, cute face, cute attitude, nice ass, and she's 21. I'd see her regularly if I wasn't already this other ebony chick's regular, who I will not mention. For reasons. Pictures are not accurate, but that's only because she doesn't want her face out there because of her fear of LE.
-
03-01-23 12:19 #29893Senior Member

Posts: 200Tina
Saw Tina yesterday. Good visit and no drama QV. BBBJ and CFS. No DB's.
Originally Posted by JamesRough
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 08:15 #29892Senior Member

Posts: 137See her quite often as that tight little body is a lot of fun and never Any drama. Especially with her prices better then most that are less attractive. LOL. But that's a big no for BBBJ don't try for bfs. At least it's still a good CBJ.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 04:24 #29891Banned Member

Posts: 590Destiny?
Anyone seen this chick? The weird mismatched pictures don't seem like the sale girl but the frumpy mom look kinda gets me going.
Anyone partake?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/403776621380
-
03-01-23 04:13 #29890Senior Member

Posts: 81She! Got a bf
Damn. Alright. I'm sure she'll be back.
Originally Posted by CoryM37
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 23:46 #29889Senior Member

Posts: 1170About 80 qv
I thought that was strange too! When most with her body (excluding the Tyga face) are charging 140 and up for a qv, she is asking for 80! You should see her IG profile. She's a crazy one fa sure!
Originally Posted by EaglesSb
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 21:12 #29888Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89YMMV. Not my experience at all. Sorry mate.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:55 #29887Senior Member

Posts: 158Go to ebony
Who's the go to black beauty now? Hard to find one that's not a Pita to deal with.










Reply With Quote






