Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 30810
-
03-02-23 11:14 #21705Senior Member

Posts: 126Not that it matters but she burns coal as preference.
Originally Posted by Anakin1123
[View Original Post]
Go for it but use extreme caution.
-
03-02-23 11:08 #21704Senior Member

Posts: 99Some providers have told me there are two major reasons that they do this.
Originally Posted by BrownDolphin
[View Original Post]
1. Immature and disrespectful behavior from too many younger guys.
2. Younger guys wear then out.
They all said they make exceptions. You just need to provide them with a good vibe. Be courteous, don't challenge their rules Or rates and then you open the door. They want your money. They don't want the perceived hassles.
I'm not a younger guy, so feel free to take what I say with a grain of salt.
-
03-02-23 09:40 #21703Senior Member

Posts: 91Insane
Wow. I don't make enough money to compete with others. As long as they have a few willing to pay these prices that will keep them afloat. As always, to each their own. Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 08:57 #21702Senior Member

Posts: 324Her look was so airbrushed or artificial looking it just never appealed to me.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
I got through some text with her a few years back and if I recall everything was difficult.
-
03-02-23 08:57 #21701Senior Member

Posts: 35Her rules are hard to explain, and she's unique to put it nicely. Super sweet and communicative over messaging and while prepping for the deed. Once the contact begins, it's almost as if she's compelled to complain about her being uncomfortable. IIRC, hand contact in her body causes bruising and hand c9 ntact to her face makes her break out. Great bbj, but no CIM. During FS, she complained that she was doing all the work. But definitely one of the motr attractive providers around, when she's not in Ohio. I'd repeat in a pinch for the Bbj, but that's it.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 07:39 #21700Senior Member

Posts: 827Funny, I was thinking about this one few days ago wondering what happened to her. She used to have an only fans and pornhub channel as well.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:52 #21699Senior Member

Posts: 578I used to have this problem.
Unless they're asking for verification of some sort. Lie. LOL.
Originally Posted by BrownDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:18 #21698Senior Member

Posts: 96Girl in pink
The Latina in pink is a sweet girl. But she had left Raleigh. Perhaps she is back or someone else is using her pics. Worth the try I'd say.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-23 01:09 #21697Senior Member

Posts: 96If my memory serves me well on the pic. I recall not so good reviews on her.
Originally Posted by Anakin1123
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 23:45 #21696Senior Member

Posts: 212Lady ava
Does anyone know of any reviews for this one search turns up nothing but I know she isn't new.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/444595424379
-
03-01-23 22:48 #21695Senior Member

Posts: 304Jewelz
Jewelz was arrested in Florida too for stealing a car I believe. Someone found out about the arrest and posted it in Charlotte's news reports section I think? This must've been 6 months ago maybe. She's an absolute ripoff as a provider too. TER reviews mention it. And I think she resorted to self reviews because the latest couple of them are absolutely glowing.
Originally Posted by IestisTheBest
[View Original Post]
Edit: Found the report. It was from December 2021
https://bocanewsnow.com/2021/11/11/i...-raton-arrest/
-
03-01-23 20:42 #21694Senior Member

Posts: 410Only
Only 150 for a BJ.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 20:40 #21693Senior Member

Posts: 410Lap dance
So basically a glorified lap dance.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 20:02 #21692Senior Member

Posts: 110Bruh.
I mean, I guess it's kinda sweet that this is your concern. If it helps, it's been a while since she's been "28" so telling her you're 31 ain't going to be an issue.
Originally Posted by BrownDolphin
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-23 19:17 #21691Senior Member

Posts: 25Age restriction
How would you guys contact a provider that says they won't see anyone under a certain age? I've seen that quite a bit now which is annoying because I'm almost 30 but apparently too young. Just move on to the next or maybe try to communicate and see if there's a chance?
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






