Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 392 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 442 492 892 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11854
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    The answer with GPS nutjobs like this girl is quite simple, we as hobbyists need to just start "starving" them of business till either they're cured of this kind of absurd GPS bullshit and start offering "sanity based" rates for their level of service or they just quit, period...So "PLEASE STOP PAYING THESE ARROGANT ASS GIRLS THESE CRAZY RATES FOR TOTALLY SUBSTANDARD SERVICE" and they'll start getting the message, but as long as some nitwit is willing to fork over $400 for something he can literally do with his own hand "for free" these girls will never change.
    Say it louder for those in the back!! I couldn't agree more with you. I don't understand guys that Pay for OF subscriptions, when all the porn you want can be had for basically free. Or dudes paying some nasty, entitled twat like this 4 bills when I can go to at least 10 different AMP's within 15 minutes of the house get the same service and pretty damn good massage with it for a $ and all 60 minutes not rushed through like I'm sure this girl does. But if you really want FS then go see one of the vixens, if you are going to blow 3 or 4 on it make your money count! (Steps off soap Box).

  2. #11853

    Shelley

    Shelly who was 50, from Granite City passed away on February 18th. She was a nice girl and a lot of fun and will be missed by many. Rest in peace Shelley.

  3. #11852

    YOU still have the ultimate power...

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    That is insane. The going rate right now for a smoking hot, IG model / pornstar looking girl with GFE / BBBJ / multiple pops is 400-600/ HR. If you're paying more than that, or equal to that for less than that service, you don't care about money or are really fixated on a specific girl.
    The answer with GPS nutjobs like this girl is quite simple, we as hobbyists need to just start "starving" them of business till either they're cured of this kind of absurd GPS bullshit and start offering "sanity based" rates for their level of service or they just quit, period...So "PLEASE STOP PAYING THESE ARROGANT ASS GIRLS THESE CRAZY RATES FOR TOTALLY SUBSTANDARD SERVICE" and they'll start getting the message, but as long as some nitwit is willing to fork over $400 for something he can literally do with his own hand "for free" these girls will never change.

  4. #11851

    Latina. Saisha

    I saw a review somewhere but can't find it. Anyone have any info? Legit? Performance? Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/117653277

  5. #11850
    Quote Originally Posted by Massey8140  [View Original Post]
    She is hot. Skinny, short, huge rack. She will also have her girlfriend with her, who is decent I guess (tall, Carries a little extra luggage, decent rack). You can pay to have them both.

    Her rates are stupid though. 4. Gets you just a tug. CBJ is as far as it will go your first round for an extra 2. She has lots on the menu. But I'll never go back with those rates and what you get. If you bust before your time is up she ends the session.

    Not worth it.
    That is insane. The going rate right now for a smoking hot, IG model / pornstar looking girl with GFE / BBBJ / multiple pops is 400-600/ HR. If you're paying more than that, or equal to that for less than that service, you don't care about money or are really fixated on a specific girl.

  6. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Destiny lately?

    Girl has been working hard and looks like she has lost an easy 35-40 lbs!

    Service is still out of this world as always and she was cute to begin with but damn!

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch
    Been a few months for me. Sweet girl and probably one of the most underrated providers in STL. Just curious, is the weight loss bad or good in your opinion?

  7. #11848
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Destiny lately?

    Girl has been working hard and looks like she has lost an easy 35-40 lbs!

    Service is still out of this world as always and she was cute to begin with but damn!

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch
    I will be in town next week and she is always my go to! Haven't seen her since November and she looks even smaller than then. I wonder if I did something wrong though because I have not been able to reach her and we always had an unbelievable time. I watch her snap and have been obsessed with her body and changes but I get no response. Any help? This pic I saved got me dreaming. If she doesn't answer either of those how do I reach her?

  8. #11847
    I also would be interested if anyone has any info on this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/yourbabygirl

    Has anyone seen Mercedes?

  9. #11846

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/b474c1...c-d00e3aba3eae

    This one looks like it might be TGTBT but she is well reviewed on them. Anyone have any experience with her?
    She is hot. Skinny, short, huge rack. She will also have her girlfriend with her, who is decent I guess (tall, Carries a little extra luggage, decent rack). You can pay to have them both.

    Her rates are stupid though. 4. Gets you just a tug. CBJ is as far as it will go your first round for an extra 2. She has lots on the menu. But I'll never go back with those rates and what you get. If you bust before your time is up she ends the session.

    Not worth it.

  10. #11845

    Destiny

    Has anyone seen Destiny lately?

    Girl has been working hard and looks like she has lost an easy 35-40 lbs!

    Service is still out of this world as always and she was cute to begin with but damn!

    https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch

  11. #11844
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #11843
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.
    Well this is not a sure fire method, but under previous photos there's a literal avalanche of photos that are not all exactly the same. That's usually a fairly good indicator that this ad has been put up many many times before. Most fake ads rarely have less than eight separate different photos.

    Admin please delete other post, autocorrect changed it to more instead of less it is supposed to be "less than eight separate".

  13. #11842
    Quote Originally Posted by mwvoyeur  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting St Louis and I have been monitoring EB ads. This one popped up with new review review yesterday, but no name is mentioned. I prefer to cross check EB ads here, but without name, I'm stuck. Has anyone seen her and can confirm or refute the glowing reviews on EB?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3144610899

    Thanks, mwv.
    Well this is not a sure fire method, but under previous photos there's a literal avalanche of photos that are not all exactly the same. That's usually a fairly good indicator that this ad has been put up many many times before. Most fake ads rarely have more than eight separate different photos.

  14. #11841

    True, true, true

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with you. It got worse here since COVID. A lot of nice looking ones left town to other big cities. All of my favorites had left town too. Lack of supplies and full of demands. Some girls I saw before for 120 hhr now are changing 200. If mongers need to be selective, the situation would improve.
    100% spot on, as I said before, as long as there's a bunch of clueless "desperate" guys who are willing pay a "105lb, 23yr old coed-hottie" rate for some middle-aged overweight wildebeest who looks like she belongs in an airport sniffing luggage, the situation here will never improve...

  15. #11840

    Stl

    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from Florida, full of spinny young girls, and they charge only 1 or 2 for an half hour. Now, look at these gypsies in St. Louis. Fat and old grandma. I thought it was browsing patients' profiles from the geriatric hospital website. I laughed so much when I saw them charging 300 or more. So fucking hilarious.
    Totally agree with you. It got worse here since COVID. A lot of nice looking ones left town to other big cities. All of my favorites had left town too. Lack of supplies and full of demands. Some girls I saw before for 120 hhr now are changing 200. If mongers need to be selective, the situation would improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape